New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-

New here, just checking out what everyone is chatting about. ;)

I'm F, 33 living in Midwest.

Looking forward to meeting people and learning a thing or two.
 
Hi, I'm "new" here, been reading a lot of stories /ideas and thought I'd become a member to share mine too.
I'm a male, 29 years old and live in holland and have a long distance relationship with a girl in England (she's planning on coming to live here but unfortunately it's gonna take a while). As she says I'm her bitch so it should be clear who's the sub but she has still a lot to learn.
I think I'll stick to this as my introduction. I'll post some stories soon!
 
Welcome SharinaH

Please take the underage bit out of your post since that could get us shut down.

:rose:

This level "openness" and even daring people to find you, seems extremely unwise to me but good luck. Have you ever been in counseling? That can help when you feel something is wrong with yourself.

FF
 
Since I am a new member to Lit, I will begin by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a 32yr old woman. I enjoy reading erotica, as well as all kinds of literature. Whether it be fact, fiction, history, fantasy, I just enjoy reading. And writing. When I found Lit, I really did enjoy reading all the different types of erotica on here. There are more people who think and act like myself than I thought. It all feels kind of dirty and exciting so far. I can't wait to see what you think about my first story. But I need to get to work on it, so bye for now. Wish me luck!!
 
Hello,
I'm SalviaDivinorum and I'm a 32 year old female switch. I've read stories on Lit for a couple of years, sometimes taking a break but always returning. I'm new to the forums and feel a little ambivalent about them, but I've tested the waters in lurk mode and finally decided to dive in. :)
 
Whoops. Probably should have found my way here before finding my way into a post. Oh well. So, I'm doing things a bit out of order.

Anyway. I used to frequent Lit a while back on the SRP board. I had an account before this one, but goofy me can't remember the password. I guess that's what happens after so many years. I'm lucky I remembered the password to this one...

So. I've been on a bit of hiatus from Lit these past few years. Got caught up with work. You don't tend to be interested in sitting in front of a computer for personal reasons when you sit in front of one all day for professional reasons. I've got some down time, and some time to kill these days (a lot of time, actually), so I've found myself back on Lit.

On my hiatus, I stumbled upon BDSM. I've been pretty active in my local community, although not so much recently. Crazy life stuff going on. I guess it only makes sense that upon my return to Lit I would likewise stumble upon this particular corner of it as well.

I'm one of the ones that really hates labels. I, like most, find that they don't always fit me well. I prefer to identify as kinkster. I have topped, but I am not a top. I more frequently bottom, and I'm comfortable with being called a bottom. My current plight is deciphering between submissive and slave, my own interpretation of the two, what they mean to me, and deciding in which category I think I fall or where I feel like I belong. It's one of those personal process sort of things.

So. Yeah. That's me in a nutshell. Hi everyone.
 
New to Literotica...

Hello everyone. I am new here. I have been reading many of the posts and stories here for about 6 months, so I figured it was time to create an account. I can't figure out how to add a profile pic. No matter which size I try, it will not upload. Is this something that has to wait until I have made a few posts? Thanks for any input. I tried to describe my situation as much as possible in my profile and look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks.

:eek:
 
Welcome Oneobsessed

And yes, you have to make a certain number of posts (100? can't remember exact number) before you can have an av. You can do a profile picture now though.

:rose:
 
hi...im josh

Uuuum hi im josh....im actually new at BDSM....im only 18..im also a virgin to girls...so i dnt hve much experience...lol....i guess i jst wnt to experiment...learn from people...iv been open to almost anything....altho im more the submissive one......i do like the ruff intimacy....damn....well pleez get back to me to tlk.haha..
 
Uuuum hi im josh....im actually new at BDSM....im only 18..im also a virgin to girls...so i dnt hve much experience...lol....i guess i jst wnt to experiment...learn from people...iv been open to almost anything....altho im more the submissive one......i do like the ruff intimacy....damn....well pleez get back to me to tlk.haha..

Hi, and welcome.

You'll soon notice, that you'll fare much better on these fora, if you write proper English with decent grammar and spelling. Lose the text talk and people will take you much more seriously here.
 
I'm older than most and as inexperienced as some of the younger members. I'm a 51 year old male. I enjoy a healthy sex life and enjoy sharing some of my fantasies with the women I have been with. However I have never been able to broach the topic of bondage, which has always intrigued me. I'm not talking the heavy S&M, I am more interested in exploring the sensual bondage world. I am interested in being restrained, or restraining someone else and teasing them. Well, that is what I am interested in. I hope to have some fun while I'm here.
 
Hello all!

I have been a member for some time now but unfortunately forgot my password and had to make another account. Booo :(
I took a hiatus from this new account and have recently found myself back. :)

I have been following the BDSM communtiy for some time and am wanting to get into it more seriously than before. I am 23 with a child and a boyfriend who does not get the lifestyle at all. It is frustrating considering I am a sexual submissive. :/

Anyways, I'm here to learn and chat with like minded people and perhaps find someone to explore my submissive side with. I have recently taken up gardening and reading. I never in my life thought I would enjoy the two. :D I enjoy being home and cuddling but do enjoy a wild night out in the town.

Have a great day/night! ;)
 
hey everyone, i'm really new to the site...it's actually my fist day here...i'm curious in every sense of the word, well send me a pm if u think u can spark my curiosity
 
Round 2

I tried finding some people to chat with a few months ago but it didn't work. I took a break from this site for a few months and now I'm back to try again. Hopefully I will have a better experience this time around. If anyone would like to chat, please PM me :)
 
Hi all, I'm Abbie I've been lurking here for a while posting a little bit. Should have posted here I guess first huh?

I'm 21 years old, bi and recently since coming to this site has become interested in BDSM. I'm up for PM's so please message me...
 
I have been reading stories on here for a while, but just registered. I am late 30's, married to a beautiful and very pleasing ;) lady. I am working up the nerve to write a story about one of the many mind-blowing experiences my super hot wife has "given" me. I am open minded to anything, but with her only, she just knows what and when....

Guess from my name what state I'm from.

I have a high mental stress job, so I need a good release quite often and I have to say I am spoiled.

I am nice, polite and considered a very ethical person. I believe nothing is off limits between a committed couple as long as both agree and enjoy. If you are polite to me, you will get the same in return, if you are rude to me, well....
 
Hiiii...

probably should have said hello awhile ago. I mostly lurk on here being too shy to speak up a lot. I write a lot about BDSM, really get off on being dominated, but don't have a lot of real life experience. Read a lot of stuff that goes on in the conversations here and... yeah. Oh, late twenties. Married to a wonderful man who does his best to tie me up and give me spankings when I need them. And I spend about half of my life in various fantasy worlds and I've found that writing gives me an outlet for those.

So yah... hi!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top