Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

Being with another bi-curious m2m

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:
I'm 57 bi-curious mwm interested in having a sex relationship with another younger bi-curious mwm in a discrete manner.If there is anyone of interested please get in contact with me so we can talk about it and maybe hav that relationship u always wanted as I do.TY;)

Area code suck hunters

I think I looked at all the posts and didn't find anyone from AC 308,605 or 307:confused:

Have had one hard cock looking for another

812 area code.....zip 47725

attractive ,married and in shape

Back