Domestic Discipline - 1950's Household Kink

PrettyLilPussy19

Washed Up 🧜‍♀️
Don't you love when someone puts a term to your kink? (A friend did this for me today and asked for a thread. So, brave girl that I am, here we go!)

The 1950's Housewife/Household. The Style. The Order.
The strong, stoic, well-dressed husband. The neat, fertile, sweet, submissive wife.

Post your thoughts, your pics, your articles. It's always interesting to see the different ways kink can present themselves.

tumblr_mndci8IKZr1spt42fo1_500.png

Last edited:
I first came across the 1950s housewife when I was first looking into labels - not to define myself, but to help me understand. I'm not little, but there were many traits that I could relate to... the need to be taken care of, loved, for someone else to be in control, etc. But other things, like age regression, are just not part of who I am. When I think of the things that I have, desire, and what turns me on - it ultimately comes back to being a housewife. I'm a stay at home mom, I take care to look nice and wear dresses most every day, go with my family to church on Sundays, have a clean house and dinner ready when my husband gets home from work every day, etc. My interests include things like breeding/pregnancy and lots of kinky fuckery. This is the kind of life that I love, want and desire.

I scanned the pic above with the kneeling woman from the top down, and half way through, I realized she was pregnant and out loud I was like, "oh fuck".

That's the ultimate in a good wife, isn't it? Great pic.

Good topic, PLP!

Cookie.

This reminds me so much of the thread you had a couple of years ago.

I first came across the 1950s housewife when I was first looking into labels - not to define myself, but to help me understand. I'm not little, but there were many traits that I could relate to... the need to be taken care of, loved, for someone else to be in control, etc. But other things, like age regression, are just not part of who I am. When I think of the things that I have, desire, and what turns me on - it ultimately comes back to being a housewife. I'm a stay at home mom, I take care to look nice and wear dresses most every day, go with my family to church on Sundays, have a clean house and dinner ready when my husband gets home from work every day, etc. My interests include things like breeding/pregnancy and lots of kinky fuckery. This is the kind of life that I love, want and desire.

We are more or less in the same proverbial boat! I'm so glad this thread exists!

Happy Housewives

Attachments

• pin 1.jpg
    pin 1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
  • spanking.jpg
    spanking.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
"Reading The Story of O - this!"

I lived in the village mentioned in the book for a while some years back.

Woops

Attachments

• e35abd67422af320746bc8e8d0506f9a--spank-me-pin-up-girls.jpg
    e35abd67422af320746bc8e8d0506f9a--spank-me-pin-up-girls.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 4
I need this as a poster

Attachments

• 1950-s-vintage-pin-up-girl-b-for-bondage-poster-a3-a2-print-12724-p.jpg
    1950-s-vintage-pin-up-girl-b-for-bondage-poster-a3-a2-print-12724-p.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
Back