Strip poker revenge (Open for one female.)

"Fuck James" she groaned as he did and a hand held him down as her fingers went faster and faster between her legs making her arch up from the couch. "I'm...Going...To...Cum..." Jayne cried out panting and shaking her fingers continuing to rub and tease herself.
 
James felt her hand hold his head against her breast as he sucked on her nipple he heard her call out.

His hand had been going faster an faster as he moaned out.

"I'm cuming babe."

His pumped his cock hard as wave after wave of cum poured out of his cock. He didn't stop stroking or stop licking his wife's nipples.
 
She felt him jerking on the couch knew he was coming as Jayne slipped her fingers from her, her pussy still twitching and her legs still shaking as she let go of his head laying back and panting. She brought her fingers up to her mouth licking at them tasting her own cum on them before reaching her hand between them and reaching down.

She felt his cock, still hard and slick she stroked it and then her hand slipped to his tummy, she felt the cum on him and ran her hand through it. Going back to his cock with her hand covered in his cum she slowly stroked him feeling the last of it running over her fingers.
 
James laid back enjoying the view of his naked wife. While on TV his wife was fucking their neighbour hard.


Stephen dean and Ralph pulled up outside Jessica's and helped her pitot the car. Just as they got her to the door it opened and a female stood there Jessica's room mate.

Knowing her pussy can't take much more tonight Jessica needed to get the guys to focus on her room mate so she could go and sleep while the guys had fun with her.
 
Cassandra, or Cassie or Cass to her friends, stood there as she saw the guys helping her out of the car. She figured she was just drunk and not really knowing who the guys were but seeing them carry Jess she let them inside.

"She ok?" Cass asked to one, or all of them as they all walked past her and she closed the door and turned back. Jess was reaching and pulling up her top and she saw the marks and gasped as she walked up to her putting her hand on Jess' tummy. "What happened?" she asked looking around.
 
Dean looked over at the new woman as he said.

"She was having a little to much fun. She gets wild."

Ralph's bulge in his pants was easy to spot as he asked her.

"Which room is Jessica's?"

The guys knew once Jessica was back in her bed it would be time for round 3. As stephen and dean held her up. Their eyes were on cassie.
 
Cassie looked at Jess, "here I will take her" she slipped her arm around Jess and they walked a little unsteadily down the hall and turned into Jess's room. Walking in she sat Jess down on the bed. "Arms up" she said to her as Jess put them up she pulled her top off and saw the redness and crouched down. "Does it hurt?" she looked up asking Jess who simply shook her head. "What were you doing?" Cassie tried to ask having forgot about the guys she had left standing in the hallway.
 
The three guys stood there after a minute. Stephen looked over towards the door Jess had been dragged through by cassie.

"Wait here guys. I'll check to make sure she is ok."

Stephen walked down the hallway as the other two guys waited there. As stephen walked over to the open door of Jess's room he looked inside.

"Do you need help cassie?"
 
Jess sat there in her bra, Cassie was knelt down in front of her as she looked up at him. "no no we are all good here she just needs to sleep it off and she just has a few bruises that's all. "thanks for bringing her home" she said as she stood up, Jess mumbling something pushed herself back on the bed and curled up.

Cassie had stood and watched her smiling and she turned back to him, 'well thanks again' she said showing him back out and walking back towards the front door.
 
Stephen walked along side cassie as they were both still out of sight of dean and Ralph. His eyes looked over at cassie. She was as hot as Jessica and stephen couldn't help but get hard watching her ass sway.

"So are you as much fun as Jessica? Because your very beautiful."

Glancing over stephen saw into cassie's room as cassie had just stopped.
 
Back
Top