Erotic Art Design

Dixiedevil67

Really Experienced
Been sitting here creating some art for some stories I'm writing. I use photoshop to combine real photos with 3-D renderings and other background shots. I recently took these shots and just got inspired to do some erotic fantasy art.

Wondering if anyone else is interested in me designing some artwork in the same style. I would need your photos to work with (you have to own them) and an idea of what your vision of the scene would be.

I would also like suggestions of some art scenes using my model. If you have some creative ideas, let me know. I'll look them over and pick a few to design.

Attachments

• nightwing4.jpg
    nightwing4.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,792
  • jungle5.jpg
    jungle5.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,236
Totally cool art work. I so would love to learn how to use photo shop and do stuff like that....Keep up the good work.

Another one

Here's one I finished last night. Was bored.

Attachments

• eyesuponme3.jpg
    eyesuponme3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,604
Wow, nice work, take a look at my photo thread and you can pick and use any of my photos you want. Lovely work!!!

Still another

I feel a story developing with these

Attachments

• captured.jpg
    captured.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,305
Fairy

Another bored night ... worked on this one

Attachments

• fairy.jpg
    fairy.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,463
I too love erotic art...I don't use Photoshop, instead I use Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop.

Do you tube your images?

That is amazing artwork! Are you creating them from scratch or using a human model with various filters?

Been sitting here creating some art for some stories I'm writing. I use photoshop to combine real photos with 3-D renderings and other background shots. I recently took these shots and just got inspired to do some erotic fantasy art.

Wondering if anyone else is interested in me designing some artwork in the same style. I would need your photos to work with (you have to own them) and an idea of what your vision of the scene would be.

I would also like suggestions of some art scenes using my model. If you have some creative ideas, let me know. I'll look them over and pick a few to design.
These are well done. I really like your style. I have quite a few images that I have copyrights to that I would like to contribute to have you work your magic with them.

Thanks infusion. I use a real model, combined with a real and/or 3-D rendering backgrounds. I use layers and several filters to produce the effect I'm looking for. Many of the works will have three or four combined background layers. Effects like wings are drawn from scratch.

That is amazing artwork! Are you creating them from scratch or using a human model with various filters?

Thanks EnglishEm. I used to use PSP and Corel. Photoshop has so many filters available though. What do you mean tube?

I too love erotic art...I don't use Photoshop, instead I use Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop.

Do you tube your images?

Awesome antietampw, would love to have more to work with.

These are well done. I really like your style. I have quite a few images that I have copyrights to that I would like to contribute to have you work your magic with them.

Thanks infusion. I use a real model, combined with a real and/or 3-D rendering backgrounds. I use layers and several filters to produce the effect I'm looking for. Many of the works will have three or four combined background layers. Effects like wings are drawn from scratch.

Simply amazing I use photoshop myself but I haven't dug too far past layering, filters and 3d effects.

Back