The get Wok to make a new FfVb thread.

Sean

We'll see.
Everyone will chip in a few quid for his time if he makes it work.

i'm gonna have to think about it..
061211_obama.jpg

if that's alright with you...​

Like I said earlier, put me in for $50.

That one firefox enhancement does more for improving the quality of Lit here than anything else.

No busybody, no cade, no tertiary tards.

For those of use who don't speak geek what the fuck are you lot on about?

For those of use who don't speak geek what the fuck are you lot on about?

FfVb was a Firefox add on that allowed you to ignore anyone. You didn't see the "x can not be shown" shit, you didn't see when ppl quoted them. It was legendary.

TOTAL IGNORE

If wok can pull it off he'll go down in song and legend.

no more "this thread looks like a bar code"

TOTAL IGNORE

If wok can pull it off he'll go down in song and legend.

no more "this thread looks like a bar code"

If he can do it, we'll start a petition to rename the GB the Wok General Board.

(there's a secondary "wonton desire" joke here, but I'm too tired to come up with one)

Like I said earlier, put me in for $50.

That one firefox enhancement does more for improving the quality of Lit here than anything else.

No busybody, no cade, no tertiary tards.

I must have Tertiary Tards on iggy.

I am good for a few bucks. Should we do a kickstarter drive? VB users would LOVE to have that add-on back. I am sure they would contribute. Nuclear iggy was the shit.

I worked with Wok for about five seconds on an SEO experiment with a short lived blog (I suck for never posting). Guy is the coolest.

It would be a winner. Vb is probably the most common MB software around. Wokblock would be a winner!

I am good for a few bucks. Should we do a kickstarter drive? VB users would LOVE to have that add-on back. I am sure they would contribute. Nuclear iggy was the shit.

I worked with Wok for about five seconds on an SEO experiment with a short lived blog (I suck for never posting). Guy is the coolest.

a kickstarter drive is a fantastic idea!! :cool:

Wokblok lol.

I hope he makes it so you can't see the name of the last poster in a thread.

TOTAL ignore. In time you should come to forget that alts and trolls on your ignore list even exist.

Back