The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Eli took the outfit from her an turned away. "I can do! I now how to but on a tiny gown." She said as she set the stockings down and pulled the dress over her head, down her body. The string neeced to be tied still, but that could wait.

Next she sat down and started to pull the stockings up her legs. Eli always loved the feeling of stockings on her legs, the way the made her look. When ever she wore them at her fathers house, she got lustful looks from all male servants. When she was finished with the stockings she ooked at Bridge with a smile.

"Okay, I just need you to tie this for me and them we can take pictures." She sad as she pulledthe dress down bit more, even though it did nothing to cover her.
 
Bridget smiled and tied her up in the back. She let her hands run over Eli's front.

"Perfect. See? Sweet enough from the front that you can kiss your parents good night," she then let her hand slip around down her almost naked back and slipped a finger down her ass crack, "but naughty in the back for getting your man turned on."

She kissed Eli's shoulder and then patted her on the ass.

"Okay baby, for this shot, kneel on the chair and smile like you don't know how sexy you are. The innocent angle really gets all the boys hard."

Lloyd had recovered and zipped up his pants. He adjusted the camera. "Then we'll take a couple shots from behind and I want you to look back at me really embarrased, like you just saw your first erection.
 
Eli brushed her hair out of her face as she gave a quick nod of her head. "I can do that." She told them as she got down on the chair and put her hand in her la as he gave Llyod a swwt little look. The same, 'I'm a angel' look she gve her daddy to give her what she wanted.

She gave him different, sweet faces as he took pictures. Of her biting her lip, twirling her finger through her hair, and nibbling on her finger. She couldn't wait to see all these pictures when they came out.

When she thought they had enough of the front she turned around, showing her back to Llyod. She gave her ass a tiny little wiggle before looking over her shoulder at him. "Is this okay? Or do you want me some where else?"
 
"Nah, that's perfect baby. Just like that, try and look at me like you're shocked that I could get aroused."

Llyoyd smiled as he took a couple photos.

"So Eli, how long have you and Mr. Bloodstone been an item?" He asked as he popped another reel of film in.

Bridget's mouth went agape, "Ohmigod, your Alkresh is Alkresh Bloodstone? Oh my god, I just had a threeway with Alkresh Bloodstone!"
 
"Not very long, like a day." Eli couldn't hold back her giggle at Bridgets out burst. Well, we've know each other when we were little. He was like one of my best frined back then, until he left to well... become big shock, Mr. Bloodstone." She said as she moved her bangs.

"Then he came back to see me and allow me to stay with him. One thing lead to another and we hooked up." She explained. She noticed then that she really was nothhing but a slut. Only a few hours alone with him and she was willing to do anything for him, and be his.

She bit her lip a bit. "Um,may I asked how many pictures more you need?" She asked softly, getting pretty red as she thought.
 
Bridget giggled and helped untie her.

"I think you're done for now, right baby?"

Lloyd nodded and watched in amusement as his girlfriend helped strip the young elf down.

"Well Eli, You wear that and I'll bet he'll never want you to leave him." Bridget said as she carefully folded up Eli's garments, "I still can't believe you're a virgin though. Well, I'm sure you and Mr. Bloodstone will get that fixed as soon as you go home."

Bridget stripped out of her clothes and was ready to to put her suit back on when Llyod stopped her.

"Now baby, I think Eli did very well today. Don't you think she deserves one more treat before she goes?"

Bridget giggled and stood next to her friend, looking pleadingly up into her eyes. "Anything you'd like us to do for you Eli?"
 
Eli blushed as she looked at Bridget. "Well, I umm." She took a step back from her. She wasn't normally the kind of person that said what she wanted, she just enjoyed what she had and what she got.

She sat back down in the chair and put her hands on her lap and looked up at the two of them. "Shouldn't I be asking you two that, not the other way around? I mean your the ones that are making me a model," she said with a tiny smile on her face.

She put her hand on her chin, "Doesn't it go, 'Oh Mr. Cameraman, I'll do anything to be a model'! " She asked them, looking at Llyod.
 
Lloyd just chuckled. "You'd be surprised, not that many girls want to be repeat models. They get too nervous in front of the camera...still, this could be fun."

He suddenly cleared his throat and got into the part.

"Anything, eh? Well you certainly have the parts for the job but we can't just put anyone in our magazine, our customers expect a certain something. I need to be sure you're as obedient as my assistant here."

Bridget smiled and started to play along. She and Lloyd liked to dabble with power games and were both switches. She knelt next to Lloyd and began to run her hands up and down his leg.

"See that? Bridget here is a really dutiful slut. She'd screw every censor in this town to get one of our shots through. If you want to work in this town, you're gonna need to be just as slutty while looking as innocent as a newborn lamb."

He pointed at her pussy. "If you're serious about being on camera, I'm going to need to watch you play with yourself. I need to see what all the public is going to be thinking about when they jerk off to your pictures."
 
Eli bit her lip as se looked from Bridget to Llyod. They must have done something like this before, or at least played around like this with each other. She gasped when he said she had to play with herself.

"Oh yes sir! I can do that easy! I had a really really good teacher show me just the right way to pleasure myself." She said excitedly. The idea of pleasuring herself was enough to make her cum without even starting, but she wanted to be a good girl for them.

Eli spread her legs a bit before she moved her hands to her breasts. She kept her eyes on Llyod as she started to roll her nippe between her fingers, pinching and twisting time to time. She bit her lip gently. Her eyes were big and innocent as she slowly moved one of her hands away from her nipple and ran it down her tummy, to her pussy.

"Mmmm, god. Am I going a good job sir?" She asked him softly bfore she ran her finger over her slit. "Ohhh yeah!"She gasped.
 
Lloyd grinned as Eli got into it.

"Yeah, just fine baby. What do you think Bridget?"

Bridget smiled as she watched her friend masturbate.

"Mmm, she looks good boss but we aren't the ones who are going to be looking at at the magazines, are we?"

That's right baby, we need a public opinion, don't we?"

The halfling got up and went over to the curtain and poked her head out. She spotted Alkresh walking back in and beckoned for him to come over. She also winked at one of the goblin stockboys and got him to come over.

Lloyd walked over to Eli and, grabbing one of the ribbons, blindfolded her. "All right miss, you got me and my assistant hot and bothered but we need to know you won't crack with an audience. Now keep doing what you're doing and two lucky contestants from the store are going to come in and judge you."

He paled a bit when Alkresh walked in the room but the flash of a smile got him back in the mood.

"Bridget, could you be a dear and drop these gentlemen's trousers?"

The halfling smiled, giving another sexy wink to the stockboy, who was clearly already aroused, and took off their and Lloyd's pants.
 
Eli froze for a moment while Llyod blind folded her, explaining how two more people would be coming in. 2 more? Bu-but I... I can't. She thought before she heard the curtains move as two people came in. Just pretend it's Alkresh or your showing his mom again.

Slowly, she started to move her hand her again, moaing a bit as she got back into it. They would allow anyone in here the thought woul hurt me. Eli pushed a finger inside her pussy, rewarding the room with a loud moan.

Her spread her leg more as she pushed her finger in and out of her, making her squirm in pleasure. She soon added a second finger to the mix as she switched nipples.
 
Lloyd pulled out his camera and after getting a nod from Alkresh, snapped a couple photos.

"Yeah, good baby. You're being a perfect slut for the camera and it looks like your audience is liking it."

Sure enough, Alkresh, the goblin, and Lloyd were all becoming hard.

"So what do you think gentlemen, do you think she has the makings of a model?"

"Definitely, those big ole tits look great and she looks so embarrassed even though she's moaning like a whore." The goblin said, slowly stroking his cock.

"Not bad, she's definitely good looking but anyone can play with themselves. I think we need to get to know her a bit more intimately." Alkresh said, making his voice deeper.

Lloyd smiled a wicked grin.

"I completely agree, sir. All right slut, your public wants to know you better so I expect you to meet all their needs. Get on your knees so they can inspect you."
 
Eli blushed a deep red at the thee mens complement. Even though they all though of her as a slut she couldn't help but get hotter. Which is why she whimpered when she pulled her finger out of her pussy.

"Okay sir. If that's what you want." She said before putting her wet fingers in her mouth ad sucking on them, tasting her sweet nectar. She carefully, got off the chair and sat down on her knee in front of them.

She pulled her fingers out of her mouth with a 'pop' and moved her hand back down betwen her pussy. "Mmm, please hurry sir. I'm so wet right now." she said softly as she moved her hands away and back to her mouth.
 
Alkresh smiled as he watched Eli get on her knees. He couldn't believe how dirty she was while still being so cute.

She pulled her fingers out of her mouth with a 'pop' and moved her hand back down betwen her pussy. "Mmm, please hurry sir. I'm so wet right now." she said softly as she moved her hands away and back to her mouth.

Lloyd bent down and smacked her hard on the ass. "I didn't say you could talk slut. You need to be obedient without speaking. You're taking orders from us not the other way around."

The men all shed their clothes, leaving everyone in room completely naked. The three men all went over to Eli and began to rub their hands all over her body, squeezing and kissing whatever bit of flesh they liked. The goblin was especially interested in Eli's ass and pussy, letting his tongue travel into her asshole while his fingers began to search her dripping cunt for anyplace that might draw out a reaction. Lloyd and Alkresh meanwhile had each taken one of Eli's breasts and began to suck on them and then biting down on her nipples before pulling them with their teeth. Bridget meanwhile began to olay with herself, getting hotter and hotter at watching the men ravish her friend. She snapped several photos before she eventually surrendered and laid down on the bench, fingering herself and playing with her hard nipples.

Alkresh took a moment to look at El's face. "She definetly has what it takes but does she do anything else?"

Lloyd beamed. "She's a slut, of course she does more. Why don't we put this bitch through her paces? Would you like to show these men how dirty you can be slut? Do you want to pleasure them and make them cum on you? Get on all fours, slut."
 
Eli yelped insurprised as her ass was smacked. "I didn't say you could talk slut. You need to be obedient without speaking. You're taking orders from us not the other way around." Llyod said.

She bit her lip, stopping herself from speaking, or apologizing. Instead she simple nodded her head as she listened to the sound of clothes being pulled off. She squirmed a bit on the floor with a smile on her face. She heard their foot steps as they came over before she felt their hands.

She moaned in pleasure as she felt them squeeze and kiss her body, feeling ever unclothed inch of her. She gasped when she felt someones finger slid into her pussy, before a tongue ran over her ass. "Oh my." She moaned, unable to control herself. "Aahh fuck!" She hollard, as two of them started to play with her nipples, sucking and biting, making her tingle in pleasure. she could feel her pussy starting to drip.

Suddenly they all came to a stop when a man talked, "She definetly has what it takes but does she do anything else?"

She heard Llyod answer, "She's a slut, of course she does more. Why don't we put this bitch through her paces? Would you like to show these men how dirty you can be slut? Do you want to pleasure them and make them cum on you? Get on all fours, slut."

Eli smiled happily and moved off her knees, getting on all four like she was told. Her hair ran down to the floor. "Please sir, I really, really want to feel all their cum on my body. I want to be drenched in it." She moaned softly.
 
Lloyd smiled. "See, she's already a great slut." He ruffled her hair, "Okay, bitch, if you want to get drenched, you're gonna need to earn it."

Alkresh put his member in front of her mouth and started pushing it against her lips. The goblin meanwhile took his smaller but respectable dick and started rubbing its head between her labia.

"Lloyd, can I fuck her?" The goblin asked, desperate to get some action. He had worked at the store for several months and was well versed in the things Bridget and Lloyd did with customers but he had yet to take a part in any of it.

Lloyd looked over at Bridget, who had stopped pleasuring herself to look at him concerned. Yes, this was really hot but as far as they knew, Eli was technically a a virgin. While they were amazed at how dirty she had become in such a short time but they didn't want her to get turned off.

"How about it Eli? Are you willing to let this fine young man fuck you while you suck this big dick in front of you?"
 
Eli thought for a moment, unsure of what to do. She had told Alkresh he could be her first, but she also was dying to have something big pushed into her body. She didn't knew to say.

"I-I..." She moved her hand to push it out of her face. "I think you should find Alkresh first and ask him. See if he's in the store or not." she said, not wanting to upset the man that was making all of this happen.

"If he says it's alright, then you came fuck me, but if not then I can suck your cock instead, okay?" she asked, her voice softly and sweet, but also nervous.
 
Lloyd chuckled and pulled off her blindfold, revealing Alkresh to her. He kneeled next to her and kissed her, letting their tongues tangle before he kissed her ear and whispered.

"You look so hot right now, sis. I can't believe how good of a slut you are. No need to worry though, I'm fine with you getting fucked, after all-I lied about last night, we did have sex and it was amazing when you let me pop your cherry. When we get home we'll get you fucked proper but why don't you enjoy yourself for now?"

He got back up and pushed his dick into her mouth and slowly began to thrust. "My slut would love for you to fuck her..."

"Toby" the goblin answered as he eagerly pushed into her, feeling her tightness wrap around his seven-inch cock. He kept pushing and was soon picking up quite a bit of speed and he soon was driving in and out of Eli's tight cunt with his balls slapping against her. "Oh, this bitch is so good! The goblin screamed out before Bridget turned his face to hers and kissed him while Lkoyd wrapped his arms around Eli's midsection and began to squeeze her nipples and pull, as though he was milking a cow.

Toby let one of his hands reach around and began to finger Bridget, who moaned into his mouth. She then held up the toy from earlier and had toby and her self wet it before turning it on and sliding it into Eli's Ass, where it began to vibrate.

"Here Eli, ' she said, "Since it's your first gang bang, something needs to be in your ass. Enjoy yourself baby."
 
Eli blinked a few times in shock. So... it wasn't a dream? Alkresh did fuck me. Why... how the hell was he able to do that? She thought to herself. She didn't have time to ask him anything, or yell at him, not that she wanted to, because he stood up and pushed his cock in her mouth.

She looked up at him, her eyes glazed over a little bit, as she started to suck on his member. She felt Toby push into her from behind and moaned around her brother cock. She waited for the pain, but nothing like that happened, instead her bosy was filled with blissful pleasure.

The goblin thrust faster and faster inside her pussy, her body meeting his thrusts. She was gagging loud as Alkresh pushed deeper. As Llyod started to play with her tits, she felt something slid into her ass, spreading her. It felt funny at first, not having had anything back there before, but soon it started to feel pretty good, really good!

Her moans started to get louder as she felt her climax coming. Having this many men fuck her, play with her was turning her on beyond believe.
 
"So good, Eli." Alkresh said, patting her hair as he heard her gag.

Bridget stopped making out with Toby and gave her friend some advice.

"Just breath slowly through your nose Eli, try and stay calm and just breath, it will help the gagging."

Toby pulled her back into a kiss and she soon felt herself getting close to cumming.

"baby, I don't know if I can hold on much longer."

Lloyd looked at her and then ordered. "Then come over here and suck on my dick while Alkresh and Toby get there too."

Bridget winked at Toby and crawled over to her man and sucked on his stiff cock while he kept torturing Eli's nipples. This continued for a while until Toby let out a moan.

"Boss, I think I'm gonna cum."

Lloyd looked over at Alkresh, who nodded, signifying that he was ready to cum too. The two half-orcs withdrew from their lover's mouths and Toby pulled out.

"All right bitch, are you ready to be soaked in cum?" Alkresh asked, eager to see his sister get used in such a way. "Get on your back so we can all cum on those big tits of yours."
 
Doing as Bridget said, Eli started to breath deeply through her nose. She was right, it was a lot easier to take her brothers cock deep when she did this. Which was a relief because she wanted to suck her brothers cock as much as possubl to keep him nice and happy.

As I continued to suck and be fuck, Llyods was started to make my nipples painfully hard. The way he pulled and twisted as making me jump a bit. She felt her orgam right around the corner before hey all stopped, pulling out and away from her.

Eli licked her lips as she looked at then, wiping the spit from her mouth and chin. "Oh yes Alkreash! Whatever you say!" She said happily as she moved and got on her back for them. She gave them all a sweet little ook, batting her eyes a bit to make her look even more innocent. "Please cover me in cum now. I want to feel all the salty, creamy, cum all over my tiny body."
 
Bridget went first, fingering herself until she squirted onto Eli's face. This pushed the men over the edge and she barely had time to jump out of the way before all three men came on the young elf. Alkresh didn't have much control, so he fired three bursts, on one on her belly, on on her tits and one that hit right above her lips. Toby let months of being teased by Bridget come out and load after load of thick white cum splattered all over Eli's chest. Lloyd went last and fired even more than before, soaking Eli' face breasts and belly.

Alkresh leaned down and kissed his sister's cheek. "So, are you glad to be everyone's slut Eli? Do you like being soaked with all our juices?" He moved around and started to hungrily eat her out. "I think you deserve a reward. Bridget, could you help her clean up? I want to take this naughty whore home for a bit."

As Alkresh ate his sister out, pinching her clit and plunging his tongue in and out of her, Bridget crawled up next to her friend and began to eat the cum off of her belly.

"Better hurry with cleaning your tits off Eli, sounds like your man's extra horny now." The halfling giggled. Lloyd snapped a photo and then he and Toby got their clothes back on and bagged up Eli's lingerie.
 
Eli squealed in delight as she got soaked, first with Bridgets' juices. Then with Alkresh, Toby, and Llyods loads. She started to lick her lips, tasting all the juices that mixed together.

When Alkresh leaned down to kiss her cheek she giggled. "Oh yes, yes, yes!" She said happily as she leaned up to kiss his cheek back. "And I adore being soaked in all yur juices! I feel sooo dirty and naughty!" She state. She watched him as he moed down and started to eat her pussy.

"Ohh god yes! Mmm fuck baby, yes! That feels so good!" She moaned before she moved her hand to her breast and wiped up the cum, bring her hand to her mouth and lick off the tasty treat. Her eyes clotes as she squirmed on the floor. "Aah yes, keep going Alkresh! Please don't stop!" She moaned before she sucked on her fingers, cleaning them.

Her back arched off the floor when her orgasm finally hit. She screamed out in pleasure bher fingers muffling her a tiny bit as she thrust her hips up to her brother face. She wiggled and moaned as she covered his face and her juices.

When she had finally stpped her fell back to the floor, pul0ling her fingers out of her mouth before panting loud. "Oh... my... god..." She panted.
 
Alkresh chuckled as he wiped his face free of her juices and removed the vibrator from her ass.

"Well Eli, you look bushed. Let's get you home."

Bridget kissed her new friend goodbye and helped her get her dress back on. She hugged her and then helped her stand. Alkresh got dressed and kissed her on the lips before hugging her to him.

"Aren't you glad you came to the big city, sis?"

He grabbed her up in his arms till he was cradling her, and then took her bags of lingerie. The three employees waved to them as they left.

"Feel free to model for us again Eli!" Lloyd called out. As he saw Bridget start to put her clothes back on, he frowned at her, "oh no missy, I think it's time for you and Toby to take your break."

As the curtain closed, Bridget waved at Eli, mouthing, "call me!" before her mouth started sucking Toby's cock and Lloyd started squeezing her small breasts.

Alkresh leaned down and kissed Eli again as he exited the store and hailed a coach. When one pulled up, he hoisted her inside and held her to him as the coach drove to their home.

"So Eli, did you have fun my sweet, slutty sister?" The half-orc asked as he began to squeeze her breasts and kiss her.
 
Eli leaned on her brother, a bit to tire do stand on her own yet. She smiled as Bridget kissed her and helped up her dress back on. "Yes Alkresh! I can't believe how much fun it is here." Se said as she pulled the dress down over her ass.

She giggled as she was picked up in her brothers arms. Instantly her arms went around his neck and her head went on his shoulder. She waved and blow a kiss to the three of them. She watched as bridget took Tobys cock before they left the shop.

She smiled against her brothers lips as he kissed her. She leaned up and kissed him back, moving her tongue into his mouth before he pulled away to call a coach.

When they were both in the coach. She leaned on him. "Yeah." She whispered. "I never knew I could have so much fun." she told him, leaning into his touch. "But... I think we need to hurry home. As much as I liked Toby cock. I need something nice and thick." She siled and moved her hand down to his cock. "And if I remember correct, your dick was sooo thick. You made me scream." She said softly.
 
Back
Top