What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is going to the munch with me!!!!!!!! I'm giddy excited (as if you couldn't tell from all the !!!!!)

This pic from A.'s visit here. :heart:

01-1.jpg

Yay!!!! Bit of moral support does help lol

It was fantastic. I'm so damn floaty right now that I'm having to pay extra attention to things so I don't do something stupid. :eek: I almost walked outside in the cold with some sandals on....silly me. :rolleyes:

My thing that made me smile is that I have refrained from poking at something that doesn't matter at all. I can't help but want to poke at stuff because I just like messing with people's minds too much. It's not that it's something that even matters. I just want to mess with people. *poke poke poke* I'm glad that I have been able to control doing this.

In spite of all the difficulties and worries, life's good right now. I'm happy.

It was fantastic. I'm so damn floaty right now that I'm having to pay extra attention to things so I don't do something stupid. :eek: I almost walked outside in the cold with some sandals on....silly me. :rolleyes:

My thing that made me smile is that I have refrained from poking at something that doesn't matter at all. I can't help but want to poke at stuff because I just like messing with people's minds too much. It's not that it's something that even matters. I just want to mess with people. *poke poke poke* I'm glad that I have been able to control doing this.

In spite of all the difficulties and worries, life's good right now. I'm happy.

Awww I'm so glad you enjoyed it honey!

When he walked by and slapped his hand with the metal outdoor grill spatula..and added that meaningful look. Then he took time to describe it's usefulness for later :eek: Who knew having burgers for dinner could cause such excitement.

Master telling me that I would be visiting him and Mistress in two weeks. And after a couple of slightly smartass remarks from me, telling me that on one night she would be going out and he would have me to himself without her to save me, which has never happened before. I am laughing, but in a rather nervous way. :eek:

a private message.

my great friend. she is a wicked doll. completely sweet but hilarious as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back