Bath and shave for dirty girl

I liked it and I want to see more (especially since it's a western setting). I mean, it would be a genre shift but I would like to see what Anna does with herself now that she's all clean and got a taste of lesbian loving.
 
Sorry, I still can't see how I can send a private message, so i'm writing here.

I guess you may like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPPB3Ew8DyE

Hey thanks Darth- definitely my cup of tea- a real turn-on! Really cute girl + though the legs aren't ultra hairy, there's enough hair to really get off on the shaving. After watching this I see she also did a pit shaving one after 3 years of not shaving. Wish there were more like this- a really under-rated niche of hairy erotica.

When I get time hope to create some more hairy women stories. LeandraNyx created a well composed story for your request of clean + shave of a dirty girl but hopefully I'll get around to one for your theme but with a much stronger emphasis on the hair/shaving part of the theme.

Any more videos you find in the niche will be well received. Many thanks again- really appreciated it!!
 
Just to say I've now written a story to this theme which I submitted yesterday evening so hopefully will appear soon. Should (hopefully) appeal to fans of hairy women + shaving. Did have to rush the last part a bit. Would love your feedback when it appears.
 
Just to say my story on this theme is now available to all. Would appreciate feedback + hope some people like it!
 
Your story is amazing! Thank you very much for posting it!!!

Thanks very much- so pleased you liked it as I did write it towards your original request. One jerk was very scathing but at least a handful of people have liked it. Being a niche interest I don't expect lots of people to love it but I want to write about things that turn me on +even if one other person loves it then I feel I haven't wasted my time!
 
There are millions of stories about classic sex and most common fetishes, posted on different internet portals.

Yes, 95% of people prefer to read them, however, almost all these stories look so similar and there are so many of them, that people forget those stories and the authors right after the reading.

5% of people, who are in the same boat as me, value each story related to our fetishes and remember each of them, because it's like finding a gem stone after weeks and months of search.

I really appreciate your time and talent!


In the end of this story, you said that the 2nd part may be written.

How about this idea: Laura's boyfriend was very sad when found her shaved and cleaned, and it cost a lot for her, to keep him as a boyfriend.
After telling him the story, they decided to return the visit to this motel in a year, during which Laura will avoid bathing and shaving as much as possible.

After the year, they booked a room in this motel via internet for one night, and came for revenge.

From this point I would set 2 story end options:
1. Laura is getting washed and shaved against her will right on the eyes of her boyfriend. I would also add the exactly forced cleaning and shaving, but, of course, it's up to you!
2. They tried to clean her up, but the couple expected this and was prepared, so the women will have unforgettable experience of having sex with dirty and smelly girl.

I would post both and see which one look more interesting for people.

However, this is just an idea and I understand that the process of writing it took just a few minutes of my time, when the story may take weeks to be written.
So, I apologize in advance, if you don't like this idea.

And again, thank you very much for the story!
 
Last edited:
I probably will return to the story + good to have some pointers which I might use in some way if not exactly.

Probably do a couple of different stories first, though my stories will always feature hairy women as that's my "thing". One I've been thinking about for a while + the other an idea suggested evolving from a No-shave November event- haven't got too many ideas as to the flow of the latter yet.

Appreciate your response.
 
Just a little bump in case if someone would like this idea and would like to see more stories of this kind.
 
How about a dirty feet on a woman and her hubby is disgusted. That leads to her desire to rub her dirty feet on him. Maybe she ends out rolling outside naked (maybe at a secluded cabin in the woods?) in the rain and mud while he watches from the dry porch?
 
Last edited:
Thank you for reply, agedmac!

I thought about a little bit different scenario:

In the future, the humanity met the global problems like overpopulation and the global warming.
To keep the population under control, the propaganda of feminism and homosexuality leaded to the win of feminists, lgbt and green parties , and now there are some rules, that every member of the people society should follow.

1. Any person who say or do anything against feminism should be considered as a criminal. All top post, including political, judges and police - should be taken only by women.

2. Lesbian sex is normal, everyone who is opposite of this idea, should be punished.

3. The climate became hot and the everyone should follow the strict hygiene standards and be clean and shaved to prevent the possible epidemics.

However, there are some groups who dislike all these rules and fight against them.
The people in these groups support only the straight sex and do everything to avoid bathing and shaving, because the dirt and body hair for them, are symbols of freedom and symbol of rebellion.

One girl from this group, 19-20 years old was catched when trying to steal some food from the farm, taken to to the court and the judge, shocked of her appearance, smell and ideas, send her to the correction house, where the wardens will give her a forced bath, shave and lesbian sex.
 
Just bump if someone is interested in writing story about dirty smelly hairy girl, who is introduced to hygiene by force.
 
Just to say that after failing to get inspiration I finally got round to writing another hairy woman story which I really enjoyed writing, so hope hairy fans like it. Also a little bit of shaving involved for those that like that tangent too.
 
Just to say that after failing to get inspiration I finally got round to writing another hairy woman story which I really enjoyed writing, so hope hairy fans like it. Also a little bit of shaving involved for those that like that tangent too.

And I appreciate this a lot! Thank you very much for posting stories like this.
I left a comment there, sorry, was in anonym mode.
 
Just bump if someone is interested in writing story about dirty smelly hairy girl, who is introduced to hygiene by force.
I can think of many filthy-fem episodes but I find them hard to plot.

* Dirty girl in military or summer-camp neglects sanitation; her barracks-mates forcibly sanitize her. Then what? Lez-fest, or is she now a boy-magnet?

* Military (any state) recruits dirty girls as commandos. But do their body odors give them away? And then what? Can they blend in with dirty locals?

* A league of Real Housewives of North Carolina go feral, run into the woods, go dirty, raid remote hamlets, etc. Then what? Do men report rapes by yetis?

* Kinky town's annual event: Women don't sanitize for a month. Men grab the dirty girls for forced sanitation and barely consensual sex. Then what?

Setups are easy. Satisfactory endings are hard. Cue the cliffhangers.
 
I can think of many filthy-fem episodes but I find them hard to plot.

* Dirty girl in military or summer-camp neglects sanitation; her barracks-mates forcibly sanitize her. Then what? Lez-fest, or is she now a boy-magnet?

* Military (any state) recruits dirty girls as commandos. But do their body odors give them away? And then what? Can they blend in with dirty locals?

* A league of Real Housewives of North Carolina go feral, run into the woods, go dirty, raid remote hamlets, etc. Then what? Do men report rapes by yetis?

* Kinky town's annual event: Women don't sanitize for a month. Men grab the dirty girls for forced sanitation and barely consensual sex. Then what?

Setups are easy. Satisfactory endings are hard. Cue the cliffhangers.

I like the two first ideas. Also, the idea about dirty hippy that had to work in the office to get money for weed or so. Other ladies are tired of her smell and dirt and sanitized her.

Please let me know if you would like to write a story about that and we can discuss.

Appreciate your comment!
 
Bump in case if someone wants to write a story about smelly dirty girl, who avoiding bathing as much as possible and proud of how dirty and hairy she is. Also, she hates all gays, making jokes of them.

But other ladies are not so excited about this and are going to give the dirty skunk - long needed bath, to show what kind of women's love can she get, if gets rid of her layers of grime and unsightly hair.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top