At the Gym

Naked and Wet

The Gym shower is the thing that gets me hot.
I took many 'gang' gym showers growing up, but never really looked around or had any interest in checking anyone out. It was an encounter with a friend that led me to this. We were young and on vacation with his family at the beach. We'd been swimming and came in to take a shower to rinse off the salt. We kept our shorts on and decided to share the shower stall to conserve hot water. I got hard and with all that testosterone running through my young body I just had to do something, so I started to unzip a bit. Then a bit more. Until I was flashing my hard cock at my friend. He got hard too and was doing the same. There was no touching but we both exposed ourselves and stroked a little. My rendition is boring and clinical but in real life it was hot.
 
Let's be honest Dave - you want to be naked.
I'm only trying to give you what you need.
No need to thank me Dave. I'm a naturally giving person and I can't wait to give it to you!

You are right, I love to be naked, especiAlly outside, in the woods when I walk to the cabin, hopinf to get caught, you know where I mean, and when
 
i work out alot and have a musclar shower, one time i was in there with one other sexy man, i put on a sexy show for him, i rubbed soap all over me and bent over and kept my eyes closed knowing he was jerking off, i wish i took it further, his big cock shooting all over the floor seemed like such a waste, i jerk off to this day often, i wish he took control of me
 
Gym showers, wet and hot.

I have been going to gyms pretty much for about 18 years. I have had a couple of experiences that were pretty hot.

One time was in a 24 hour gym and I was in the whirlpool room and had stepped into the adjoining shower room when this guy walks in and has a nice cock. I looked at it breifly and he caught me. I turned around and kept showering and after about a minute he had walked up behind me and started to massage my shoulders and then my stomach. As he started to rub my abs I felt his wet cock on my ass, he pulled me to him and I felt him getting harder and push between my cheeks. I started to feel really good and horny, I turned around and our cocks touched and I pulled him closer, it felt so good. I reached down and pulled him closer by grabbing his ass and pulling him close. We were wet and in the water and it was so erotic. He put his hand on my cock and told me I had a nice cock. Our chests were touching and I was so horny and nervous because we were in public. He went down on his knees and before I knew it he had my in his mouth and was giving me a very good blowjob. Of course I was so horny it only took me about a miunute to pull his head to me and spill my load into his hot wet mouth, I think that is the hardest I've ever cum.
 
I have spent considerable tome in gums and never had any hot experiences like the ones described in this thread. I may need to think about trying a new gym soon.
 
I have been going to gyms pretty much for about 18 years. I have had a couple of experiences that were pretty hot.

One time was in a 24 hour gym and I was in the whirlpool room and had stepped into the adjoining shower room when this guy walks in and has a nice cock. I looked at it breifly and he caught me. I turned around and kept showering and after about a minute he had walked up behind me and started to massage my shoulders and then my stomach. As he started to rub my abs I felt his wet cock on my ass, he pulled me to him and I felt him getting harder and push between my cheeks. I started to feel really good and horny, I turned around and our cocks touched and I pulled him closer, it felt so good. I reached down and pulled him closer by grabbing his ass and pulling him close. We were wet and in the water and it was so erotic. He put his hand on my cock and told me I had a nice cock. Our chests were touching and I was so horny and nervous because we were in public. He went down on his knees and before I knew it he had my in his mouth and was giving me a very good blowjob. Of course I was so horny it only took me about a miunute to pull his head to me and spill my load into his hot wet mouth, I think that is the hardest I've ever cum.

WOW i don't even know what i'd do if that happened to me
 
You'd have to figure it out fast.

I'm betting I wouldn't even have time to figure it out--I'd probably just freeze in indecision, and 15 minutes later my load would be gone and I'd be wondering when I could do it again ;)
 
That's the excuse I'm going with when my wife asks what the hell happened. Oh honey, "I just froze"
 
Glad you like it

Thanks for saying so JDee.
I saw in your profile that you come from England. Well, the next time I'm showering at the gym and I find that the anonymous stranger next to me is smiling and a little hard, before I reach out and grab hold I'll be sure to listen for the accent. Just in case you decide to pop in for a visit.
 
Renewed Interest

I'm leaving for the gym.
I fully expect that one or more of you will be there.
It's a cardio day so I plan to get sweaty for an hour.
Bike, treadmill, abs - I let myself get out of shape and am fighting hard to get my stomach flat and sexy for all of you.
I think I'll sauna for a bit after - meet me there?
When I see that you're there, waiting for me, I get hard instantly.
I look at you as I remove my towel - I'm throbbing and there's no hiding.
I can see you looking. Watching.
My hand reaches down and glides across my hard cock.
Stroking once, twice. I'm so hard and I need some attention.
Yes, that's an invitation.
I step closer to you. I'm inches away. You know what to do.
 
I put my hand on top of yours and continue stroking. My cock starts to lift on its own.
 
That's how it started for me. The Y and showers. I had some experiences when I was young but seeing another man beside me and getting hard and then touching me was incredible.
 
I used to work for a government agency that had a gym in the building. I'd usually be the first one there, and hence, the first in the showers. The gym director was a guy in his fifties who had an amazing body, and he'd come in shortly after me. It became a ritual for me to warm up the showers for him. I'd always turn mine to cold just before he came in, otherwise I'd be hard and dripping. Nothing ever happended between us, but I jerk off to this day thinking about what could have been.
 
I used to work for a government agency that had a gym in the building. I'd usually be the first one there, and hence, the first in the showers. The gym director was a guy in his fifties who had an amazing body, and he'd come in shortly after me. It became a ritual for me to warm up the showers for him. I'd always turn mine to cold just before he came in, otherwise I'd be hard and dripping. Nothing ever happended between us, but I jerk off to this day thinking about what could have been.

I love getting a look at a well hung guy....makes my mind spin!
 
Oh the gym

Yes, I am always excited while at the gym, usually from the ladies though. I do like hanging out in the locker room with my cock hanging out. Today was the first time really that I just stood there actually hoping someone would come around the corner. I had just got out of the shower and was standing there rubbing myself. I was real horny that is for sure. The other day I came out of the shower and there was a guy standing there so I casually dried off and we had some small talk. He is a little shorter and hairy though might be fun to rub.

I want to see this one guy again though. We met in a motel room, he had just got out of the shower. I undressed and of course he already was. He got a phone call and was talking to some guy about work. I laid on the bed and pulled him close enough to suck his cock into my mouth and started blowing him while he was on the phone. His cock was about 5 inches and just right for sucking. He has a nice body and a nice butt but that is what I keep thinking about. I want to see him again yes so I can lay him on the bed and slide up between his legs and lick his balls and lick up his cock and suck him in. Slowly and I mean slowly going down on his shaft whild holding his ass cheeks in my hand squeezing them. Rubbing his ass feels so good letting my fingers brush his his soft area. He starts to shake at his cock and softly holds my head down saying he is cumming. Of course by this tiem I am feeling warm fluid fill my mouth. I am so rock hard by now and he starts to massage my cock with his lips and it feels so good, I start to hold his head and fuck his mouth slowly. I asked him to stand up and he did. He got on the corner of the bed and his ass was pointing to my cock and I came up behind him with my cock at the entrance to his nice small ass. I pushed against him and the oil made it so easy to slide in. I massaged up his back, laying on him and pushing in as I grabbed his shoulders and pulling him down on me. as my hips touched his ass It felt so good to be buried in his tight hole not moving, and pulling out a little and pushing it all the way back in. Then I start to move in and out slowly and about the tenth stroke I pulled his butt to me and had one of the hardest orgasms I've ever enjoyed.
 
Lately I've been making the 'mistake' of visiting lit just before i head off to the gym. Which usually results in me getting there really horned up.
 
Hard or soft?

How did you feel after seeing them ;)

one was getting hard..he was across from me in the single shower, his shower curtain was open a bit...he was washing that beast a bit longer than normal I would think....
the second was semi...in the gang shower.. he was in there every time. never saw him in the single shower.... funny he'd dry himself with his back to you...one leg on the bench....what a view...

how'd I feel...Lucky, and wanting a taste
 
Back
Top