The Newer & Naughtier Incest Thread

Ever thought/dreamed of having sex with a family member ?

  • Mother

    Votes: 202 27.0%
  • Father

    Votes: 51 6.8%
  • Brother

    Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Sister

    Votes: 226 30.3%
  • Daughter (Legal Age)

    Votes: 127 17.0%
  • Son (legal Age)

    Votes: 23 3.1%
  • Cousin / Aunt /Uncle

    Votes: 331 44.3%
  • No never but enjoy the themed porn

    Votes: 147 19.7%
  • No never

    Votes: 40 5.4%

  • Total voters
    747
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sisters

Incest could be great. Me and sister had s lot of fun together when both want it it can be grest
 
I have a history of it with several members of my family years ago, now, thanks to the support and encouragement of a father and daughter on here l have now started with my 42 year old daughter.

Having had a very special relationship with her all her life, it has now become even more special, yes there is sex and that is wonderful but it's about far more than that.
 
I have a history of it with several members of my family years ago, now, thanks to the support and encouragement of a father and daughter on here l have now started with my 42 year old daughter.

Having had a very special relationship with her all her life, it has now become even more special, yes there is sex and that is wonderful but it's about far more than that.

Would love to hear how your relationship developed with your daughter, as well as some of your other family members, if you'd care to share.
 
You could say i'm into it.

Uncle - Niece really turns me on also

Step dad - Step daughter.

#suchanaughtyme


As an idea, aunt - nephew is a total turn on, where both have a relationship.
You would be thinking, "So that's the kind of lover you are to (the other person.)
 
I think mom/son is hot when the mom cheats around a lot. Brother/sister experimentation is interesting too
 
Written a lot of incest here. I write a lot of mom/son, but my personal favorite is brother/sister.

We all have different kinks and opinions and for me in a fantasy sense mom/son is hot and dad/daughter can be too. But in real life, I'm not a fan. Even if the child is over 18 the parent should always no better and I don't think its healthy.

Which is why siblings are my big kink because as long as consensual of course its just as hot in real life. Sibs are peers, generally close in age and its a matter of them just getting closer than they should and enjoying it.

Lits rules dictate the stories be 18+ here, but in reality I think we all know that curiosity and experimenting that leads to so much hot taboo fun would happen a bit younger. By 18 most would have experienced sex with a boyfriend/girlfriend and satisfied that sexual curiosity
 
As long as both are of age and it's consensual, I don't have a problem with incest. I moved back home with my mom in my early 20s, we both went naked most of the time when home, but things never really went much beyond just checking out each other's bodies.
 
multigenerational

Being with a nudist family this weekend that are very comfortable with the enjoyment of sexual intimacy and have been for many generations is a totally different kind of love. Even though it's casual some experiences are super erotic. A grandmother who h been intimate with all her adult children with her son and his daughter for their first time together. At the daughters request she watched her father make love with his mother and asked both questions about their emotions when they did it for the first time. Last question for her grandmother was who was her first? He was also my mother first she replied her grandfather my great grandfather and your great great grandfather. I do want to say there is no children ever involved and no pregnancies between related family members.
 
Everytime I masturbate I wish my mom, cousin, or sister in law was there to help me. When I talk to them on the phone or messenger I'm usually touching myself.
 
Daisy

Daddy. But only in RP. Not in real life.

Mom is away for the weekend and I need to talk to you about something. Cone sit down on the sofa.
I found this picture on my computer that I let you use last week. It showed an older man having sex with a young girl. The girl looked alot like you. What do you have to say for yourelf?

I am disappointed that you would look at porn on my computer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top