Crash Crash Crash

I'm thinking so...every time he started his act...things froze up...at least for me
 
no...that troll that keeps flooding the rooms...I think what he's doing is messing with the server
 
Dollie

I don't chat and I'm locked in this dark cold little room naked and all alone so can't wander.
 
So who's going to start the chat withdrawl thread? ;) Someone mentioned it before in the other crash thread.
 
Are you guys seeing the same error I am where it just is stuck on the 'connecting..." screen when trying to log in?
 
Yikes! What a predicament.
Originally Posted by LIVINRFANTASIES View Post
I don't chat and I'm locked in this dark cold little room naked and all alone so can't wander.

It could be worse. I could be wanting to chat and not be alone.
 
Chat will be up again in a bit, bare with us and as always thanks for your patience.
 
Still something squirrely-- Looks like all the established chat rooms disappeared and had to be recreated, but for some reason I can't create one. No idea how others are able to.
 
Wow that's terrible Rex.. I see the option under all the choices to name and create my own room with a big blue button to press. Maybe after you log out and log back in it'll pop up?
 
Nope, still fucked. I can at least find an inactive room now, if it's been re-created, but still can't create new ones with the big blue button.
 
Back
Top