A Rebirth

I can feel your eyes on me....

attachment.php

attachment.php

You don't see me and I can't take my eyes off of you...You're beautiful, sexy, and flushed with arousal...I lick my lips, mesmerized by you...

My hand covers my mouth as your moans increase, growing louder...my insides tingle, my body feels like it's on fire...I can't stop watching you, and hearing you...I can even smell your sweet musk as you push yourself closer and closer to climax...

I squeeze my thighs together and just watch your fingers work, faster and faster...playing across your clit...one hand squeezing your breasts...you use one, two, three fingers...moan louder...longer...water splashes over the side of the tub as one of your legs jumps straight out, stiffened by your explosive orgasm...You scream, and I cream my black thong...

My hand drops lower, caressing my breasts...then over my stomach and along the edge of my skirt...You rest your head against the side of tub as you cum down from your climax..."Mmmmm," i murmur..."That was so hot, Sexy."

"Yesss," you hiss, then you blink at me and smile..."Would you care to join me?" you ask...

"Well, I was supposed to met that guy I told you about, but..." I start...

"Oh, Mr. Doesn't Get You Off But You Fuck Him Anyway?"

"Yep, that one," i smile at you..."But I think I'd rather play with you."

You smile at me..."Well what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I was interested in those suggestions you mentioned I could use instead of my lame booty call...So what would you recommend?" I smirk raising an eyebrow at you...

(Pics of what I could use to get off instead of a lame booty call...)

Someone looks nice and wet. ;) I wonder about what that hand is hiding and how you would respond to your nipples being pulled using those rings.

You don't see me and I can't take my eyes off of you...You're beautiful, sexy, and flushed with arousal...I lick my lips, mesmerized by you...

My hand covers my mouth as your moans increase, growing louder...my insides tingle, my body feels like it's on fire...I can't stop watching you, and hearing you...I can even smell your sweet musk as you push yourself closer and closer to climax...

I squeeze my thighs together and just watch your fingers work, faster and faster...playing across your clit...one hand squeezing your breasts...you use one, two, three fingers...moan louder...longer...water splashes over the side of the tub as one of your legs jumps straight out, stiffened by your explosive orgasm...You scream, and I cream my black thong...

My hand drops lower, caressing my breasts...then over my stomach and along the edge of my skirt...You rest your head against the side of tub as you cum down from your climax..."Mmmmm," i murmur..."That was so hot, Sexy."

"Yesss," you hiss, then you blink at me and smile..."Would you care to join me?" you ask...

"Well, I was supposed to met that guy I told you about, but..." I start...

"Oh, Mr. Doesn't Get You Off But You Fuck Him Anyway?"

"Yep, that one," i smile at you..."But I think I'd rather play with you."

You smile at me..."Well what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I was interested in those suggestions you mentioned I could use instead of my lame booty call...So what would you recommend?" I smirk raising an eyebrow at you...

(Pics of what I could use to get off instead of a lame booty call...)

What I show Simone

Plus a little.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
HisSub-Looking good gorgeous. (PSSSSSSSSSS don't tell herMaster111 I said so alright?// It will be our littel secret!!!_)

Back