Sucking cock without gagging?

I think a lot of it does just come down to practise; Having said which, with all the practise I've had I'd have thought I oughta be able to deep throat now and still that doesn't seem to be something I can do. I'm fine up to about 6 or 7 inch long cocks, I can get pretty much all that in without gaggin, but 7 and upwards if I try to get too much of it in then yes, the gagging kicks in.. I've heard all ideas about how to get used to it; from making yourself gag by pushing your toothbrush back too far each time you brush; the idea being your ment to gradually get used to it and not gag... But I'm definately better than I was when I first started sucking cocks when I was a kid..

Lots and lots of practice....angle is also a consideration. It has taken a good while to be able to learn how to relax the back of my throat as a cock slides in so that the gag reflex isn't triggered as easily. Usually being able to control the depth myself is a key. That doesn't work in a forced face fuck but those can be fun, messy, nasty and still be HOT!!!

Thanks...

for taking the time to respond. It might be best if I can find the position that creates the least gagging and stick with that until it gets easier. Perhaps someday it won't matter what position I'm in!?

Would love a face fuck; "real" practice! <sigh>

Does anyone have any tips on how to suck a cock nice and deep without gagging?

Apart from practice making perfect, it might help, starting out, to try to arrange yourself in positions that keep your mouth aligned with your throat as much as possible. Although you may find it a little awkward explaining, on a first "date," why you want to lie on the dining room table with your head hanging off the edge..... :)

Actually, yes, the angle your receiving it from, and also the angle at which you've got your head/neck is kinda important; The few times I've actually managed (have to say useually without kinda trying, it just happened), and took a cok all* the way back into my throat, I had my head angled, so my throat to mouth, angle was kind of straight... Imagine on all fours, and tilting your head back so your looking straight forward I guess is kinda the position, well it seemed to work for me when I have successfully deep throated... Although having said which, I give bluddy good head irrelivent of how far back the cock is in my mouth, the head is the most sensative bit afterall and there is a lot to be said for letting one's tongue do a lot of the work on it... Anyhow, practise is fun! and tasty...

Practice makes perfect and learning to deep throat cock is no exception. It may take a long time before your partner will have the pleasure of ejaculation with his cock all the way in. It is easier to lean the basics with a sex partner with a smaller cock, say 5-6 inches. A close cousin to deep throating is being fucked in the mouth. Guys that have fucked me in the mouth, which I like, usually hold my head tight, put the head of their cocks in my mouth and just start fucking. A lot of times the guy will get carried away with it, who can blame him.

Practice makes perfect and learning to deep throat cock is no exception. It may take a long time before your partner will have the pleasure of ejaculation with his cock all the way in. It is easier to lean the basics with a sex partner with a smaller cock, say 5-6 inches. A close cousin to deep throating is being fucked in the mouth. Guys that have fucked me in the mouth, which I like, usually hold my head tight, put the head of their cocks in my mouth and just start fucking. A lot of times the guy will get carried away with it, who can blame him.

While practicing is essential in learning to be able to accept a cock deep in your throat, I believe there is a strong psychological component. You have to be willing to keep your throat open wide while resisting the desire to reject this unfamiliar but extremely erotic sensation. By taking the lead and using my throat muscles to envelop and massage the penetrating cock as it moves in and out of my throat I'm able to accommodate even a vigorous throat fucking. Desire is the key.

Gag Reflex

I have found a couple of sprays of chorosceptic about 10 minutes before works. Not any sooner or your lovers's penis is affected... along with your mouth.

But about 10 minutes before, my mouth loses it gag relfex and I'm good to go.

Practice

I started when I was 14. By the time I was seventeen I could deep-throat average cocks easily. The first time I was face fucked was incredible. The guy had a long cock( about 10 inches) but not too thick. I started sucking him but he soon started pumping his cock in and out. He held my head and and continued till he had my nose buried in his pubic hair repeatedly. When he came he shot it straight to my stomach. I only got to lick a little cum off the head when he pulled out.

Thanks again!

That sounds so hot!!!

"I started sucking him but he soon started pumping his cock in and out. He held my head and and continued till he had my nose buried in his pubic hair repeatedly."

I can only hope to get to that point!

I was surprised i could deepthroat my dildo now i can deepthroat my bigger dildos...best is when a guy tells me to do it on cam

A natural

I was a natural... But I never had a biggie. I do recall that my first instinct was too flatten out my tongue.... like the doctor with her tongue depressor.... seemed to relax the reflex action. 20 yrs later when I sucked again, This cock was much thicker...and not as long. I just relaxed as much as I could. Took several attempt finally got it.. On the other hand MrsK, has a quick gag reflex... but she has been trying.....

I know it doesn't really help with the actually question but I love hearing my g/f gagging on my cock, its real turn on.

I know it doesn't really help with the actually question but I love hearing my g/f gagging on my cock, its real turn on.

You guys are worse than women and can't seem to make up your minds...you want us to deep throat and then you get off on us gagging...<rollingmyeyestwice>

You guys are worse than women and can't seem to make up your minds...you want us to deep throat and then you get off on us gagging...<rollingmyeyestwice>

Is it to much to ask for a mix of both?! :D

If I had to choose I would pick gagging over deeep throating.

LOL well, I'm not going to gag on purpose just to please a guy. It will make me want to puke all over him. If I happen to be caught between control of my throat and not- you'd better enjoy it only then but I assure you- it will be short lived. LOL

However..I do get the thrill out of making a guy gag on my strap on occasionally so I know the feeling.

Last edited:
Back