What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished making a beef casserole, now trying to pick today's photo while humming along to the songs in the movie Mini Brit is watching and then, hopefully, a little writing.
 
I am stopping myself.

I will not be a grammar nazi! No, no, no, no, no!

Ahhhhhh.

I know I'm not the best with spelling and grammar, I really do, but if you're going to publish something...

-sighs-

For the love of god get an editor!

-huffs-

I need more coffee before I hurt people.
 
I need more coffee before I hurt people.

sexy_coffee2.jpg


Hope this helps, Nina.
 
I'm trying to figure out how Brit continues to focus on coffee after that. ;)

It was that rather stimulating image that put the idea into my head in the first place...

winks

...especially if it comes served like that!

grins
 
WAIDRN

Attempting to write.
Attempting to get warm.
Attempting to think beyond how badly I want to stab various people in the fucking throat.

OH yes...and finding myself on the tail end of a serious temper tantrum.
YAY for suicidal depressions that turn into rage fests at the drop of a fucking hat.

YAY, I say.
 
Wondering if i can manage to accomplish a fucking thing today.

Probably not in the writing aspect. Toooo many red squiggles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top