I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone...... I can't believe it, I leave for just a few hours and I miss a fight? Everything exciting happens while I'm away :(.... I'm jk, anyways hope you all had a great day :D

40s 50s maybe older:D. Anyone else
hello, april,

i'm 62, but i'd love to meet a younger woman like you who's unafraid to talk online about all things erotic. sounds like you're a free spirit who, like me, loves to feel--everywhere, as often as possible.

let's talk, about each other, and share our desires.

a.

I love older men. And men in general ;)

My name is Lolita Slut, for obvious reasons. I have an Electra complex, or Lolita complex, whatever you wish to call it. I'm 23. Interested in talking and getting to know you ;)

PMs

If you would like people to contact you privately you will need to turn on your private messages.

I turned 40 last summer so I guess that puts me in this category...

I'd love to meet a younger woman - early 20s to early 30s would be ideal - who enjoys the company of an older man.

Hello and good morning, I am 58, not sure if that qualifies for too old or too young..or possibly, just right!

Hey everyone...... I can't believe it, I leave for just a few hours and I miss a fight? Everything exciting happens while I'm away :(.... I'm jk, anyways hope you all had a great day :D

It wasn't a fight, it was a judgmental little bitch thinking she can say whatever she wants about people without someone standing up to her. No fight. I may not agree with some of the things that turn people on, but Fetish and sexuality central is a place where people can share, and I don't know why anyone would let someone stand up and try to put that down. :mad:

Rich4goodgirl thank you. I always sleep like a baby at the end of those 12 hour shifts. Oh and good Morning everyone !

Good morning SSN....a nurse AND a southern girl...what a great combination!

Can I show you where it hurts? <grin>

Avid sport Fisher Lady :) And I love Florida TalkToMe so hook me up with one of those Ex Brother In Law's next time they need a crew-mate :) :)

I have not tried sport fishing yet, but may give it a go soon. I am trying to determine if I should do Florida or go to Alaska salmon fishing.

Corey I have found that after a slow careful examination I am able to find any areas that need attention :)

Rich4Goodgirl too cool ! I flirt with the Pharmacy reps to get the good freebies. No more basic ink pens for the Nursing staff. We get the watches and clip boards :)

Luv2Lic if you enjoy fishing you would LOVE deep sea sportfishing. As I have never been to Alaska I can only imagine what a trip that would be. But Florida has much to offer as well. I would suggest you call Robbie"s Marina in Islamorada and ask for Captain Mike. Set up a day trip on the Islamorada Lady 2. Tell him Elle sent ya and you will get a discount :) We suthern girls know how to werk it....LOL

Gaz72Uk good morning ! I turn 27 in about 3 weeks.

Hello! Would now be a good time to mention that I have a huge thing for nurses in uniform? Probably my biggest fantasy is the whole patient / nurse thing. Needless to say I would like to get to know you better...

I'm always amazed at how many people on lit would rather fight than f*%k. Sad sad people.
I've been here a short while and I've noticed this too...some fairly rude, condescending, or just plain belligerent folks here. I suppose all boards have them but what bothers me particularly about a place like this is that sometimes its the folks that are really opening up that have the verbal knives stuck into their exposed underbelly because they made the mistake of thinking this is a safe place. Rather disheartening really.

Gaz72 well nice to meet you here on Lit. I wear scrubs and honestly dont find them attractive at all. I am tall and somewhat thin so its hard to find a good fit. On occasion I wear a Nursing dress or skirt but have found I do get too much " distracting" attention at work :) So typically I stick with scrubs. Our color was Purple or Grape. I mean seriously who chose that color ? I looked like Barney. Now it is Royal Blue or Pewter. And again Pewter? Now why the heck can they not ever let me choose our color. Tiffany Blue !!! Or Coral...Yes Sir....lol

Hi!

53 year old male here, and I'mnot sure why, but I LOVE chatting with younger women

Gaz72 well nice to meet you here on Lit. I wear scrubs and honestly dont find them attractive at all. I am tall and somewhat thin so its hard to find a good fit. On occasion I wear a Nursing dress or skirt but have found I do get too much " distracting" attention at work :) So typically I stick with scrubs. Our color was Purple or Grape. I mean seriously who chose that color ? I looked like Barney. Now it is Royal Blue or Pewter. And again Pewter? Now why the heck can they not ever let me choose our color. Tiffany Blue !!! Or Coral...Yes Sir....lol

Yes, I can understand why you'd get plenty of attention in the dress/skirt. When it comes to scrubs, I like to imagine that there's some seriously sexy lingerie underneath. That helps... ;-)

I wear boyshorts or the bikini cut. I know men in general love things but I dont wear them often. I am an avid runner and I swim and I feel like a thong makes my legs look way too muscular. Boyshorts work best for me. In my own opinion. I work with a Nurse who is a HOOT ! OMG I love her. She is about 50 I guess and a plus size lady. But has more attitude when it comes to sex than anyone. We where discussing cute undies at work one day and she said she wears the Uni-Panty. We where like the what? She said it is the Granny panny thats so large you can pull em up to cover your tits and ass at the same time !!! We died laughing. No Granny Pannies in my panty drawer :)

It wasn't a fight, it was a judgmental little bitch thinking she can say whatever she wants about people without someone standing up to her. No fight. I may not agree with some of the things that turn people on, but Fetish and sexuality central is a place where people can share, and I don't know why anyone would let someone stand up and try to put that down. :mad:

Good for you.....its great that you stand up to people like that....I respect that!! If I dont agree with someones actions I dont have a problem with expressing it either :D.... carry on friend...

Luv2Lic if you enjoy fishing you would LOVE deep sea sportfishing. As I have never been to Alaska I can only imagine what a trip that would be. But Florida has much to offer as well. I would suggest you call Robbie"s Marina in Islamorada and ask for Captain Mike. Set up a day trip on the Islamorada Lady 2. Tell him Elle sent ya and you will get a discount :) We suthern girls know how to werk it....LOL

Thanks for the advice SSN26. Is there a prime time of the year to go? As it stands right now I may be going to Florida late Nov / early Dec.

I wear boyshorts or the bikini cut. I know men in general love things but I dont wear them often. I am an avid runner and I swim and I feel like a thong makes my legs look way too muscular. Boyshorts work best for me. In my own opinion. I work with a Nurse who is a HOOT ! OMG I love her. She is about 50 I guess and a plus size lady. But has more attitude when it comes to sex than anyone. We where discussing cute undies at work one day and she said she wears the Uni-Panty. We where like the what? She said it is the Granny panny thats so large you can pull em up to cover your tits and ass at the same time !!! We died laughing. No Granny Pannies in my panty drawer :)

I can see what you mean, boy shorts do look good on long legs. Just the image of a pair of very ordinary scrubs being skimmed down over a cute ass and thighs to reveal some very nice undies of any kind.... Wow, that's enough to get me hard just thinking about it.

Luv2lick I think anytime spring-summer is a good time for fishing the Keys. If you are unfamiliar with guidelines perhaps research what fish you may or may not be allowed to keep. For instance in June Snook is catch and release only. Of course you can land one if you hook it but must release it. If you are only wanting catch and release then that would not be an issue. My fave species is Dolphin ( mahi mahi or Dorado) Not the Mammal. Talk about yummy grilled and blackened !! Or the elusive Tarpon. I have hooked many never landed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back