Want to...but HOW?

Gidget_S

Virgin
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Posts
16
I have a fantasy of having anal sex with my husband and I know he does as well. We have never realized this fantasy - although he likes to "tease" me and pretend he is going to. I'd like to surprise him at Valentines with some kind of introduction to our mutual fantasy. How can I lead up to this?
 
I have a fantasy of having anal sex with my husband and I know he does as well. We have never realized this fantasy - although he likes to "tease" me and pretend he is going to. I'd like to surprise him at Valentines with some kind of introduction to our mutual fantasy. How can I lead up to this?

Have him open up a naughty valentines card at work with you explaining in it how bad you want it and to take your slut ass when he gets home. :devil:
Not a man alive who couldn't get that out of his head for the rest of the day.

L:rose:
 
Suggestive notes are a great idea. Maybe even a teasing photo or something along that lines if you're comfortable. The best such tease I ever received is when a girlfriend of mine secretly delivered a manila folder to my office mailbox on her way to work. It contained the panties she had left the house wearing inside, along with a note about her plans. That's just an example, but the point is be creative. Maybe get him a small plug or toy to warm you up with as a gift?

**PSA**

Not to be a total buzzkill but do make sure you don't rush it the first time-especially if he's all worked up from your plans! There are lots of articles about how to do anal safely and enjoyably, so maybe find one that's a fun read and share that together.
 
I like the ideas above. Teasing him with a work-up to it like those ideas is great! Itt makes it even more memorable. In the act... or maybe throughout the day leading up to the event, maybe make your ass the focus overall. Things like waking him with foreplay and telling him during it that you want him to "worship" your ass... to touch it, to kiss it, maybe to lick (if you're open to that)... make it the center of attention then and then draw attention to it other times while together that day.

When it comes time for it, the obvious lots of lube and go slow apply. It'd be good for you to see if you can get used to toys in it in the meantime, learning how to relax your muscles so it's not a really painful experience when it comes down to it. That particular night, since it seems he's not anally experienced himself, maybe it would be both hot and wise for you to control the experience by either lowering yourself onto him a la cowgirl or while he's seated with you coming down into his lap. That allows YOU to ease into it at your own speed and adjust as you do. Otherwise, a well meaning but overeager hubby going in just a little too quick could cloud the experience of this first with some pain. If the sphincter is tight and pushed too hard by not taking it slow at first, it can end up feeling bruised and hurt through the experience. If yours is generally naturally looser, that might not be as much the case.

Just food for thought and consideration! It can be hot and enjoyable in its own way (for both). Guys just tend to universally love it!

Back when my wife would do anal, there were times that's all we did. One hot way to do it is to both be oiled, you on your stomach laying flat, him sliding his body across yours on top... against your back, entering and slowly fucking as you slide together. But, hold that for future. In the meantime, find the positions that feel most comfortable / enjoyable.

Enjoy!
 
Obviously you have discussed this and both want to do it, but have you ever tried it when you are alone? Start with something very small and lots of lube and gradually work up until you reach a toy at least the size of your husbands cock. Once you can take that quickly and comfortably, and come to enjoy the sensation, then surprise him. Use a lube on him, even if that's not your norm as that would get his curiosity, and by getting into the cowgirl position take him up you without telling him first. The surprise will be the most intense of his life, and with you riding him before he knows what's happening he'll simply accept it and get to want it regularly.
 
I have a fantasy of having anal sex with my husband and I know he does as well. We have never realized this fantasy - although he likes to "tease" me and pretend he is going to. I'd like to surprise him at Valentines with some kind of introduction to our mutual fantasy. How can I lead up to this?

How much "anal play" have you already had? You say you want anal sex and you tease and talk about it and don't know how to lead up to it." However, are you expecting to jump right in with feet first into anal intercourse? Perhaps, if you haven't done it, start off with some lesser innocent anal play like fingering you in your backdoor either while you are on your hands and knees and he's talking dirty to you about what a bad girl you are and what he's going to do. Maybe a small dildo. Work into it in steps.
 
My recommendations for any first time with anal sex:

Empty your bowels.
Use an anal douche or otherwise figure out a way to squirt water up there.
Cover a finger in lube and lube the inside.
Cover his cock in lube.
Lube the are around it.
Choose only one of the following positions:
You on your back.
You on top.

Do the best you can at relaxing (relaxing is what is going to make it work for you). However slow you're going, you're going too fast; likewise too much lube is almost enough.

Be prepared to possible end that session early... practice makes perfect.
<3
 
Back
Top