who's your current celebrity/famous person crush?

silverwhisper

just this guy, you know?
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Posts
11,319
kinda got this in my head as i keep seeing marissa mayer's pic on linkedin. so on what celebrity/famous person are you currently crushing?

ed
 
My most recent infatuation is a girl named Hannah Simone. She's not exactly well known, but she's so beautiful.

new-hannah-simone-mimp-.jpg


hannah-simone-16.jpg


As Rainshine called them, I have a few staples as well.

Kim Kardashian- I know she's dumber than a sack of wet mice, but she's gorgeous.
Sofia Vergara- Not only is she beautiful, but hilarious.
Christina Hendricks- Breasts as large as my head. Yup.
Alyssa Milano- A bit of a throwback, but she meant a lot to me when Poison Ivy 2 came out when I was a teen.
Kelly Brooke- I don't know what she does aside from be beautiful and have large breasts, but I don't care either.
Hugh Jackman- If you can't beat them, join them.
 
In no particular order:

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnMdVtEGHIxVzDlS9mosFqdCqxctkhh9Yf7yry0v_Gfu70oj7_

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Q_gQE2e7e74TD3vTLbU6-AONEBs_VgSRTeCmOPNdcy1xq9AR

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdFyiDkCpYf-jO8Oy_Gh1xp8hvYYXOkCcwfXUUHr4fkv5bBwruSw

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC8R9LQQP2Z_YJ6OsX_u1rZ7tszKCx0ZmDDbsNoxJeuIBmsc7F

Please excuse me. I need a few moments alone.
 
I'm good like that. :D I wanted to find one of him shirtless, but I didn't like his hair in those pics. What can I say? I'm picky!
 
Cheryl Cole, Rose Byrne, Scarlett Johansson...

Cheryl Cole is probably not so well known over in the US, but here in the U.K. she's a very well-known television personality (she started out as a singer, then moved on to being a judge on TV talent shows, and she's done some modelling for cosmetic products, etc.)

Rose Byrne - Australian actress, probably best known for her appearances in "Bridesmaids" and the TV show "Damages"...

Scarlett Johansson... I'd be supremely surprised if y'all don't know who she is...
 
And Jason Statham?

Women really find him attractive?

That gives me hope...

One thing I have in common with him is hair loss... Of course, I don't have muscles like him... not yet...

But if women can find Statham attractive, maybe there's hope for the rest of us bald dudes too...
 
My first... my last... my always and everything... RIP Bea Arthur. :heart:

bea_arthur6.jpeg
 
I'm glad you get it! He's badass!

ETA: just turned on my DVR'D Saturday Night Live with Jeremy Renner and Maroon 5. How the fuck did I forget about Adam Levine and Jeremy Renner? Adam is charming, funny, and unbelievably hot (although a bit too skinny) and Jeremy seems intriguing, beautiful, and maybe even vulnerable (interesting,considering the characters he plays).

Every time one of these celebrity crush threads draws me in, I feel like a boy crazy teen.

Amen, Sister :eek:

I do like to think of it as a way of admiring nature's art :p

Jeremy Renner, definitely. Karl Urban. Terence Howard. Dominic Purcell.

I'm watching 300, and can I put the entire Spartan army down? :p
 
What about Australian racing driver Mark Webber?


607928.jpg



With his chiselled jawline, stubbled cheeks and toussled dark hair, that man is a challenge to my heterosexuality...
 
channing tatum. how hasn't he been mentioned? i'm due for another watching of magic mike. i like jim krasinski from the office. a good sense of humor and a little bit of goofyness really draw me in. chris pine, joshua morrow, and duhamel are all super hot too.
 
I just watched "The Sessions." Helen Hunt coaxed a pretty impressive load from my cock.
 
ALANIS+with+her+Monster.jpg


A quirky woman that likes to ride a monster AND go down on you in a theater, hubba hubba. :devil:


Mark Webber is very sexy. :)

He really deserved Red Bull's first championship instead of Christian Horner's favourite German lapdog. :rolleyes:
 
Carly the T Mobile gal and Kate Upton....

^^^^
The T-Mobile girl is beautiful. I get in trouble for pausing her when she comes on. She is cute. But she looks better on the commercials than when you google her pics. I was disappointed (relatively) when I googled her. She looks hotter on the commercials.

And Kate Upton does not hurt my eyes either.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top