A mistake..... 2 female, 1 male needed..

AlysaNewport

Bisexual Guru
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Posts
10,375
NOW CLOSED​


A fantasy setting-taking place in a land called Endoria.

Roles needed: Kayla’s lover…Shadowlace
Treacherous, hard Baron.. thestoryteller217
Kayla’s helper…Bella4fun

Water filled the azure eyes of the shadowed figure until it flowed down her cheek as a tear. She cuddled her knees to her chest remembering her lover whom fell to his treacherous nature.

A small drip of crimson liquid fell from the bent elbow, the stream coming from the slash of a dagger across her upper arm. The pain was nothing compared to the pain of leaving her loved one with him. Her last memory of him standing over her with his thick hands around her throat and that same cutting dagger rose over his head, the words of her loved one still ringing in her ear.

Why did she listen to her now? Why did she run? Normally she always did the opposite that her lover wanted so that when the makeup came between them; it was always a strong emotional one, one that made her feel so very much in love.

Kayla lowered her body down next to the stone building of the town’s general merchant shop. Her eyes were red, filled with the clear liquid till it fell as a tear flowing down her cheek. Her mind replaying the actions that led her to this moment of time.

Her hand opened and the rather large gem of blue with purple streaks dropped from her hand, bouncing a few times before coming to a rest upon the ground next to her. Her eyes stared at it with hatred, for it was this gem that started this whole series of events, their capture, and their torture. Maybe she could exchange this gem for her lover, but the way he looked at them both, while he was torturing them she doubts it very much.

Another tear fell from her orbs images of what he was doing to her put a cringe in her stomach, a fear deep in her heart. She wanted so much as to be with her lover once more, to hold her close, to feel her warm body next to hers. She silently called out to her love one as she wept.

Coming in control of her emotions, Kayla gasped the gem into her hand and placed it into her gem bag hanging from her belt. A new determination set in her eyes. She was going back for her lover, but she needed help to reenter the man’s stronghold and get her lover back. The gem she hoped was valuable for he wanted it so desperately that it might pay for this help.
 
Last edited:
The beginning..

Kayla wiped the tears from her face, sniffing while she looked around making sure that no one was paying her any attention. She slightly moved forward toward the main street, her eyes darting, searching every nook and cranny. She didn’t want to get captured by the barons’ men. Her blue orbs came across a heavy looking robe hanging off a back washing line. It was black and red looked as if belonged to clan of some sort but she didn’t care, she just needed to conceal her face while she made her way down the street.

Sliding over the wall, her small frame easily glided over the top of the masonry wall. Dropping to her knees she looked around the back and to the side directly in front of her. Seeing no one she moves over to the line and snitches the robe and runs aback to the wall and over she goes again, dropping down to the small passage that separates the homes. She rolled the robe up and moved to the main street. Nervously making her way from this home before sliding the robe on over her head, it was rather large on her. It dwarfed her by one and a half but at least she was concealed.

She knew where this adventurers guild was, but wondered how she would get inside, maybe that wasn’t the best place to go. She could go to a tavern, many newcomers to the city go there and she wouldn’t have to worry if the were associates or not. At least it was a slimmer chance than going to a well known guild that would have dealings with the Baron. She was a thief but she wasn’t stupid, well most of the time anyway.

She continued down the street to a know tavern called the Silver Orb, it was one of the larger taverns and much better cliental for pick pocketing than the others. The door opened to her light push and the smell of southern tobacco filled her nostrils, Ugggh, one thing she hated about working the taverns. She eased in hoping not to draw attention to herself as she made her way to a far off corner.

Coming to a rest in the corner, she leaned up against the wall and scanned over the patrons. She didn’t know what she was looking for but trusted her instincts, umm somewhat, that she would know when she spotted the one that she wanted to help her.
 
Last edited:
Male

I would like to fill the male role, but I'm not really sure what you are looking for.
Can you help me with some ideas and I can give you a reply?
 
Miri Cassandra entered the Silver Orb tavern cautiously. It was experience rather than fear that made her examine every face she could spot in the crowded place. She was mostly interested in the men there. The risk of being spotted by an old victim was always a possibility in her line of work. Not all men found it fun to be robbed of their valuables, especially not if they thought they would get a roll in the hay instead of losing whatever she could take from them. Drunk and aroused men wasn't the greatest thinkers.

She made her way to a table where two shady looking men sat. As they look up at her she smile sweetly. She know exactly what they see. A slender dark haired female in her mid twenties. Her dark green pants and shirt hug her body tight and compliment her green eyes perfectly. Around her waist is a leather belt with a scabbard that hold a slender sabre. One of the men don't even lift his gaze above her tits that are not very big but still viewable under the shirt.

"Miri." The other man say with a nod.

"Mind telling your friend that if he want to keep his eyes he better find a better use for them." Miri say, still with her sweet smile in place. She have her focus on Jas. Totally ignoring the one that is ogling her.

"Do as she say Pug." Jas tell his friend. "She may actually make good on that threat." He grin up at Miri.

"Yes i will." Miri's slender fingers gently glide over the hilt of the sabre at her side. "Wouldn't be the first time either." For the first time she look directly at Pug. Deciding that he ain't deserving her attention she turn back to Jas.

"You have anything for me?" She ask him.

"Not right now. May not be anything for several weeks actually. You know the guild. It have it's ups and downs. I have told you this before. If you just join, it will be easier."

Miri just shake her head. It was a topic that was boring her. The thieves guild was pretty big. To big for her taste. She would probably live an easier life if she joined it. Every time she thought that though, she remembered how much they took from every job the members did. It was just to much. She was better off by herself she had decided and she stuck to that decision.

They did some more small talk and then Miri went over to a small table. She sat down and let her eyes wander again. She paused at the sight of someone in a red and black robe that sat in the corner. The robe was way to big on whoever it was. Miri shake her head and lean back on the chair and go over job possibilities in her mind.
 
Last edited:
Kayla’s small hand peeled at the aging table, her mind drifted back to her lover that she left behind, the guilt still clenching her gut. She wondered what that Bastard was doing to her. Was he violating her, beating her up or both? A tear formed in her eyes. She fought back the pain but that was a battle she couldn’t win as it streamed down her face. Sniffing, she took a look around the tavern once more. She was disappointed at the customers this evening for none of them fit the bill she was looking for until she walked in.

She was slender, dark haired, green-eyed, and young, She bore green attire which matched her eyes. She had a forestry-roguish look to her. But she seemed confident when she walked up to a table housing a couple of rough looking patrons. She couldn’t hear what was going on but by the expression upon the woman’s face she wasn’t too happy with the occupants of the table. Especially at the one that keep glaring at her ass and tits. Kayla chuckled to herself “Typical pigs.”

Kayla’s brow arched over her blue orb, when the slender fingers of the female played with the cold pommel of her sabre. The females expression got worse as she began to look not only annoyed, but bored with the two men. She leaned slightly across the table as the action became more interesting. Then with what Kayla that was a aggravated huff the woman moved over to a table by herself and as most skilled patrons began to scan the room.

When the scan seemed to stop at her she lowered her head slightly hoping that this wasn’t a Baron’s bitch searching for her. But the stare was only brief before the woman leaned back into her chair. Staring at the ceiling. Out of all the patrons here she was the most appealing to Kayla. Slowly she rose, looked around the room one more time then moved toward the table that housed the young woman. She bumped into the chair smacking it against the table as the robe tangled around her feet. She froze partly out of fear and uncertainty, but mostly out of how gorgeous this lady was up close. Now she knew why that man was ogling her. “Pardon me?” Kayla’s voice crackled from the darkness of her hooded face. Kayla fought for what to say next but couldn’t get her throat to work as the butterflies in her stomach moved to her throat..
 
Miri had only briefly observed the robed person. She had quickly judged that the small man or woman in it was of no interest to her. That was before he or she bumped into a chair, making a little noise and drawing attention to both of them. Miri made a grimace and tried a discreet look around the tavern to see if someone paid her any unwanted attention. Relieved that most patrons seemed to be uninterested she let out the air from her lungs, that she had been unaware that she held in until now.

“Pardon me?” An uncertain but unmistakingly female voice came from inside the robe.

Miri waited a few seconds for the robed female to continue. When she just stood there silently, Miri raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, what do you want?" She ask bluntly but not unfriendly.

She could not deny her curiosity. Still she was on her guard.
 
Kayla swallowed hard trying to remove the lump in her throat. She heard the words that the lady asked her and fumbled around on how to answer her. These factors didn’t come to her mind when she though of hiring someone to help her. She just thought she would say your hired lets go and they would follow, but that wasn’t how it was working and it was knocking her off balance.

“Hi, I’m Kayla and I need help.” she whispered so that only the lady could hear her. “I wish to hire your skills to rescue someone who is in grave danger, she is a hostage and is more than likely being tortured as we speak.” her tender voice crept out from the hood.

“I have a gem that could be exchanged for coin to pay for your services.” Kayla continued to talk, to afraid to stop for she might not be able to restart if she did. Please she could be hurt and possibly dying. Please we have to go get her, to save her. Please.” her rambling was riddled with emotions of great concern.
 
Miri considered herself a good judge of character and when she was listening to Kayla she understood that she was close to panicking. Miri was looking for work sure, but a rescue mission? The only thing she had ever rescued was the valuables from men and women that didn't treasure them as much as she did. Even though she was not sure that she would help this woman she felt the greed gripping her at the thought of the gem.

"This gem? Worth much i assume?" She ask as innocently as she can. Miri felt a twinge of sympathy for Kayla and her friend. She didn't have a heart of stone. She loathed torture and those who lowered themselves to use it. Even so she told herself that it wasn't her problem. A very bad idea to get involved in something that could go very wrong. Miri had always been very good at calculating risks and always looked out for herself. There was something in Kayla's voice that made her want to help her though. Maybe it was the helplessness or something. Miri wasn't sure.

"I help you." She say with an ironic smile. Not the brightest idea on her part she think to herself. This gem better be worth it.
 
Kayla looked into the eyes of the woman, seen the same expression that most people give when they aren’t interested in helping. She lowered her head slightly, the pain in her gut made her body cringe. Her mind instantly tried to think of what she could do. She thought of the other taverns, but the more time she took finding help the longer her lover was with that bastard.

Then the woman asked about the gem. “Yes, Yes its valuable.” she assured the woman that her help would be well paid for. “we must leave as soon as possible for the longer she is with this bastard the more she is getting hurt” she replied hastily. She could only think of the horrors that this man was doing to her. The pain she must be feeling. “when can we leave?” she asked hurriedly.

Kayla smiled when the woman agreed to help her. She closed her eyes with a deep breath of relief for things were starting to look up. “Yes, this gem is valuable, he keep torturing us to get it back into his procession so it has to be very valuable. She pulled her belt pouch off of her belt and dumped the gem upon the table.. Here it is. The bluish-purple gem sparkled and seemed to throb as if there was a heart beating inside. Well what do you think?
 
Miri almost smile at Kayla's rambling. Instead she feel that she may have made an error in her judgement. The man that held Kayla's friend captive, obviously was very dangerous. When Kayla drop a bluish-purple gem on the table Miri curse softly, and quickly cover it with the palm of her hand.

"Careful." She say to Kayla. "This place is full of scoundrels that would kill their own mothers for less than this gem." She scope up the gem and hand it back to Kayla. For just one moment she was tempted to steal the gem right then, for herself. She resisted. She had never seen it's like. It would certainly be worth a lot.

"Where is this man holding your friend and how powerful is he? If he have an army at his disposal this will be tricky. Even if he doesn't, we can not just rush in and save the day."

Miri look straight at Kayla, trying to read her. Sometimes it is easier to see what people are capable of by observing their body language rather than their words.

"We need to know more about this man. Anything you can tell me will help."
 
Avendia sat in the cell her hands out streched over her head and held suspended by slender chains that lightly dug into her flesh. her legs were spread and she sat on her knees her feet clamped to the floor. her mouth was gagged with a wooden ball and a thin piece of leather that secured it.

She was in this position and painful her body ached from the wounds she had suffered at the hands of this lord. Her body showed bruises from the abuse of the guards, Her once prestine white flesh was marred with the ugly yellow and purple bruises. She was in pain and felt exposed.

The slender lithe body was exposed in the cell her serpentine tattoos of blue and red ran across her body. She was marred now, her magic was a little off now as she looked about desperately. She wasn't looking forward to meeting the Baron like this, her white hair of her woman hood there to see exposed. Her other hair was cut short now as she tried to free her self from one of the gaurds gauntlets.

She began to cry as she thought of all that had gone on. She thought mostly of Kayla her beautiful Kayla as she hung there. Was her sweet Kayla alive, did she get captured, Are they torturing her if they did capture her, or did she get away...By the gods I hope she got away! Tears ran down her face at the thought she knew in her heart if her kayla was free she would come for her to free her, free her from this place, so she could feel the magic in her soul again.
 
Last edited:
Kayla nodded she really didn’t care about the gem; she just wanted to get her lover back and away from the Baron. She took the gem back from the woman and put it back into her belt pouch, her eyes looking around the tavern room once more frightened, fearing that anyone here could be working for the baron. She was stupid taking the gem in the first place, but she loved the way her lover looked at her all mad when she didn’t listen to her and now this has happened. It was all done just so they could make up.

Kayla felt stupid now, for look what has happened and might still happen, all of this just for her wanting to have a makeup session with her girl. She shook her head and told herself that there wasn’t time for self-pity. She hat to get this Miri to help her and get to the stronghold fast.

Kayla looked to the woman’s eyes when asked where she was being held. She cleared her throat, “She is in the Barons stronghold for he is the one that has her. He is the one we stole this gem from. She told the woman, knowing that would more than likely end her wanting to help.

Kayla looked at her, “I know a secret way in, and it’s the way I got out. You have to use the moat to do it but I can get you in. she informed the woman. So when do we go and get her?
 
Miri had been right. She shouldn't have agreed to help. It wasn't to late to back out though. She was about to tell Kayla that she was on her own when she saw the desperation in her eyes. Miri was not sure why that should bother her, but it did. With a sigh she nod.

"I need some things from my place." She say as she stand up. "My name is Miri." She tell Kayla as she walk past her toward the exit. She don't bother to look if Kayla is following her. She know that she is. Right now Miri is the only one that can help her, so she have no other choice.

Once outside Miri quickly walk toward the shadier parts of the city. "It's not far." She tell Kayla over her shoulder. Soon enough they stand in front of the worn door to a small shack. "Home sweet home." Miri open the door and walk inside.

Without caring for modesty, she draw her green shirt over her head and unceremoniously drops it on the floor. Her shoes, sword belt and pants follow soon after. Standing there totally nude she is ignorant to the fact that she ain't alone. Without giving Kayla as much of an look she rummage through a chest until she find what she look for. Finally she looks up to Kayla with a sword scabbard in her hand. It is a short sword.

"If you don't have a weapon of your own?" She asks with raised eyebrows.
 
Kayla watched as Miri tossed the situation about her head weighting all facts something Avendia did as well; at times, it irritated Kayla for it took all the fun out of life if you weight everything first before acting out. A condition that Kayla hopes never affects her, living life on the edge was fun, well till this day when the tables turned upon them and they were captured, tortured and now who knows what Avendia is going is going through right now.

Kayla stood when Miri did, she still didn’t like the look that was upon Miri’s face. It was filled with doubt of success and held the expression to pass on this quest. Nevertheless, she nodded then headed out the door, Kayla was nearby following with a little caution. This female was much more skilled than she and if she wanted, she could possibly take the gem from her and not even bother with helping her. Therefore, she stayed alert and watchful.

When they reached the shack, a brow rose over her eye when Miri striped down and was searching through a storage container. She was an attractive woman, and if Kayla didn’t have Avendia, she would have lusted for what she was looking at. She swallowed hard as she fought without luck to watch all the curves move following the motion of the search.

Then Miri stopped and pulled out a short sword and offered it to Kayla, “I have never used a weapon before.” She replied blushing with the fact. Her eyes watching the breasts as they were now facing her heaving with each breath that the warrior took. She swallowed hard and bit her lower lip… “We should hurry, it’s hard telling what he is doing to her.” she put urgency to it so that she wouldn’t continue to watch this woman with a growing burn between her legs…
 
Miri smile a little at Kayla "Just stick them with the pointy end." She lays the short sword on a small table. "Take it if you want it. If not." She turn back to the chest. "Don't really matter to me." She take up a pair of well used leather tunic and trouser. She quickly dress and attaches the sword belt, containing the sabre.

"We need to be prepared. Only fools rush in without some equipment." She say as she also take up a small bag. "Lock Picks." She smile at Kayla. Looking around the room she find a pair of boots that she puts on her feet.

"Now i am ready."
 
Kayla looked at the weapons with a slight smirk upon her face as she imagined sticking his guy in the part that he was rubbing in their faces a few days ago. “I think I can do that.” Kayla whispered, removing the overly burden cloak, her naked body marred with marks of her recent trauma. “I need to find clothes that fit if we are going lurking in the night,” whispered not caring to show her already exposed body to others than her love.

“I want this bastard dead, you can have whatever spoils there is to reap, the only thing I want is Avendia.” she lowered her head and gaze thinking of her, Her eyes closing as the images that was hitting her wasn’t one of purity but dirty and disgusting.

A tear fell from her tear filling eyes. “I know she is hurting, she needs me. We need to hurry.” Her body jerked from the emotion that was weighting heavy on her.
 
Avendia stirred for her slumber as she heard the latch of her cell open. Her gaoler an ugly hunchbacked man came in with the thing of stew and water. She hated this as the man came close to her his scent assaulting her nose as she struggled to no avail.

Her fowler laughed as he watched her and reached up to remove her ball gag. She was about to say something when his meaty hand smacked across her face. Avendia whimpered as his hands wear hard as stone. She looked at her malformed fowler who stepped forward and offered her soup. Avendia wasn't gonna refuse as the last time the gaoler beat her. So she sipped on it. He was surprisingly nuturing if you complied to his demands. She finished her soap and was offered water as she drank it to. She did this slowly as not to throw it all back up. She was greatful for these things enlven though she had to keep her mouth shut or face the wrath if this brutish being
 
Back
Top