Ladies: Does porn get you off?

Yes, I am talking about Brown Bunnie. Porn is ok, but it has to make sense, have a little bit of a story and not be too stupid. It doesn't have to be film festival quality, but it definitely helps if it has more than the milkman knocks on the door and fucks the housewife.

Lately I've started getting into Japanese Anime, Hentai and 3D porn. From what I gather, it's a medium that glorifies the sexual abuse and humiliation of women; any and every kind of sex and fetish you can imagine is acted out in animation. It's often disturbing but always hot . . . the whole time you're watching it you're shaking your head thinking "that's so wrong". What do you think about it? Have you seen any examples of this yet?
By the way, I've heard brown bunnie is a terrible movie, not worth watching. RE amine, etc, I just check out several clips of it and here's the simple answer.

If I find something's hot, it doesn't just get me rock hard but it gets precome flowing so just a touch to the cockhead and a bit of circular motion, it's already lubed up. That's the test of whether I find something hot. Anime at least the clips i saw don't do that.

....Nothing is hotter to me than watching two people simply pleasuring one another and making love - not trying to put on an act or force anything. The best example I have seen is this one right here: http://www.s pankwire.com/Mya-Diamond-Passionate-Sex/video188190/. Mia Diamond is so hot, and the guy's not bad either ;). Hmmm I've just started watching the beginning again and it's already making me wet... so I think I might just have to finish it!
That's really hot. I find myself watching the facial expressions of the woman about half the time, the rest going over their interlocking motions, to see what is causing such a thing.
 
Same here! Haha glad to hear I'm not the only one... Why is that, I wonder?? My boyfriend knows about this and likes to tease me about my "bisexual tendencies" :p. But then again, most porn does tend to focus on the women anyway - more often than not, the men are pretty irrelevant, and it doesn't help that the presence of male pornstars that actually look half-decent are pretty few and far between.

Why be teased on those "bisexual tendencies"? Hell, if I was him I'd be celebrating them in a big way!
 
Hell yeah! I love the stuff. The only turn off for me is spitting, or those really brutal blow job scenes where the girl ends up gagging.
 
Hell yeah! I love the stuff. The only turn off for me is spitting, or those really brutal blow job scenes where the girl ends up gagging.

I agree. Shouldn't it be about some form of mutual pleasure?

Okay so it's not my taste in porn but it's nice to see some ladies out there openly admitting to liking porn. I think there's something awfully sexy and erotic about that- it speaks volumes of your sexuality and confidence. Kudos to you all!:heart:
 
I love to read erotica most of all. A good story can keep me revved up for a long time once it gets in my head. I love getting emotionally invested in well-written characters. The pleasure is much more intense that way.

Videos and photos are good for a little quick excitement. If I'm feeling particularly frustrated and needy those can do the trick!
 
I love to read erotica most of all. A good story can keep me revved up for a long time once it gets in my head. I love getting emotionally invested in well-written characters. The pleasure is much more intense that way.

Videos and photos are good for a little quick excitement. If I'm feeling particularly frustrated and needy those can do the trick!

Sums it up perfectly for me as well...

I do enjoy some video porn but erotica, stories can be more enticing as it allows the brain to read the story and to develop the situation further..

after all the mind, the bran is the most powerful sex organ there is...

Miranda
 
It depends upon the mood. I do enjoy some sensual or porn that has some type of story-line but those are very rare. If the mood is right I like amateur or homemade porn.
 
I feel like such a guy admitting this, but I watch porn daily. I love it all - gay, straight, bi, MMF, MFF, rough, gentle, with or without a story....You get the picture. Sometimes my fiance joins me. I just find it so erotic, and a great way to suggest new tricks!
 
I really enjoy it....especially amateur where the women aren't wearing makeup that looks 2 inches thick and have that fake moan going on. I definitely enjoy it rough so the bdsm movies get me hot too. ;)
 
I know a lot of men get off on watching two women getting it on. I'm a girl that gets off on watching two men getting it on. Sounds and feels really weird but that's just how it is. :D

WOOHOO

Although it's rare for me to take notice of guys, I can really get into watching 2 guys in a 69.
 
I love porn but tend to watch similar storylines all the time and I do agree that erotic lit can be so much sexier x
 
I watch porn a few times a week usually, I like all kids of things and can get pretty kinky with one caveat, I just want to see a girl that's enjoying herself! Dead eyed, fake moaning pornstars turn me off as quick as anything.
I was watching something recently with a girl giving a guy a handjob and looking pretty bored as she did it, then when he came she just froze and looked grossed out, then spent 3 or 4 minutes meticulously cleaning her fingers with tissues, it was horrible! That's why I usually watch amateur couples, both having fun and being naughty, that's sexy to me.
 
WOOHOO

Although it's rare for me to take notice of guys, I can really get into watching 2 guys in a 69.

Funny that either that is either a huge turn on to women OR its a real turn off. Seems not much in between.
 
I watch porn a few times a week usually, I like all kids of things and can get pretty kinky ...

I'm with Holly, a few times a week. The type will depend on my mood but I'm open to a lot...sometimes I like to edge myself others I'm just looking to get off real quick. The dirtier the dialoge, the better. The only thing I dont enjoy is bathroom play and super fake screams and moaning.
 
I love to read erotica most of all. A good story can keep me revved up for a long time once it gets in my head. I love getting emotionally invested in well-written characters. The pleasure is much more intense that way.

Videos and photos are good for a little quick excitement. If I'm feeling particularly frustrated and needy those can do the trick!

Great Jens think alike!
I totally agree with JennX that a really well written story can keep me wet all day and I practically rip my husbands clothes off when he walks in the door from work. I want to read the words and hear the story told in my head of what the characters are feeling, every detail.

Porn is great and I love it but I watch it every once in awhile. I'm no Literotica almost every day because the stories are intense and I can get exactly what I need. If I feel the need to get off fast and hard then I'll read my quickie stories. If I feel lazily horny and want to prolong the sexual feeling over a couple of days then I'll get into a longer story with multiple chapters.

Maybe it's because I'm a writer in RL but there is something extremely hot about living vicariously through a story. Porn seems to get the juices going but misses out on hitting all those emotional and mental triggers.

Sorry if I'm posting too long. I'm very new to the forum.
 
I forgot to add that when I do watch porn I love it when the guy is obviously really enjoying himself. I love it when he's vocal and his facial expressions are genuine. That's the best. All the girls tend to look the same in my opinion but my favorite vids have very active and vocal men.

That's super hot!
 
I like to watch it on occasion, I guess I prefer when it is one woman and two men or two women and one man.
 
I have seriously NEVER gotten off on either porn movies, pictures, or stories. But everytime I read a sexy story this transwoman gets very wet!
I'm pre-op and never have those nasty erections. Actually I enjoy the pictures of the good looking people enjoying themselves or posing. And I like to look at shemale pictures.
 
Back
Top