Animorph Pet Shop

luffy316

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
272
Not everbody's cup of tea, but I've found it growing on me. Mind you, I've had no interest in anything like anthromorphs/furries until i started this story. still don't care for much of it, but clearly a growing acceptance

so, what's the word? favorite girls, ideas you just can't bring to writing down, species propositions, suggestions or recomendations?


judging by my comments, Noir and Queenie seem to be real favorites, with Betsy and Freya having their respectable fanbase
 
Personally, I'm a fan of Noir & Shelly, though the latter doesn't have too much work doing her justice. I mostly just want to see the characters that have already been invented come to fruition-hehe it's frustrating reading the intro to a certain suite, hearing about a particular character, then having nothing more about them afterwards. You do great work, Luffy-keep it up!
 
I've been a fan of this story for quite some time. Not sure who's my favorite, but verboseness is something I like to see in new threads (aka 5 sentances=2 short). Also want to see more of Cassie the robo-dog, and Pamela & friends.

I did, in accordance with my personality type, create a bit of a chart of the characters created so far. It's incomplete, I intend to eventually have number of threads appeared in, who expanded each one, and non-adoptable pets (pets owned by others, and opponents in the tournaments). As well as full formating.

Domestic/Urban by Solidfact
  • Heidi - Husky Dog girl expanded by Solidfact
  • Suki - Siamese Catgirl expanded by Quantum42
  • Layla - Hamster girl expanded by luffy316

Forest/Jungle by Solidfact
  • Nala - Lioness expanded by
  • Freyah - Bearwoman expanded by
  • Bridget - Deer girl

Deeper in the woods by luffy316
  • Fiona - Silverhaired Wolf girl expanded by
  • Lita - Hyena girl expanded by
  • Sue - Kangaroo girl

Swamp Amphibious by Solidfact
  • Shelly - Frog girl expanded by
  • Lucinda - Snake girl expanded by
  • Alice - Gator girl expanded by

Large Domestic/Barnyard by Solidfact
  • Goldie - Horsegirl expanded by
  • Betsy - Cowgirl expanded by
  • Violet - Sheep girl

More barnyard babes by Eroshumanal
  • Donna - Donkey girl
  • Chiquita - Chicken girl
  • Shelly - Sheep girl expanded by Eroshumanal

Barnyard babe tour continues by Eroshumanal
  • Keyla - Turkey girl
  • Gabby - Goat girl
  • Peggy - Pig girl

Another Environment/Additional Suites
The Bugroom by Solidfact
  • Queenie - Bee girl expanded by
  • Desdemona - Spider girl expanded by
  • Akune/Nanika - Twin asian butterfly girls expanded by

More cute & cuddy creepy-crawlies by Quantum42
  • Daphne - Dragonfly girl expanded by
  • Helena - Scorpion girl expanded by
  • Leanne - Ladybug girl expanded by Solidfact

The Jurassic Suite by Quantum42
  • Violet - Velociraptor girl expanded by
  • Sarah - ? expanded by Solidfact
  • Brea - ? expanded by Solid Fact

Ice Age Section by Solidfact
  • Agnes - Wollymamoth girl
  • Pamela - Sabertooth tiger girl expanded by
  • Delia - Snow fox girl

The Odd Lot by Luffy316
  • Rasa - Unstable Shapeshifter expanded by
  • Betty - Jelly girl expanded by
  • Connie - Centaur
  • Unnamed Vaporgirl

Look at the Legends
  • Athena - Medusa expanded by
  • Julian - Sphinx
  • Sorcia - Dragon girl expanded by

Keep Exploring
See the Crossbreeds by Quantum 42
  • Bubblegum - Squirl/Skunk/Large Predator hybrid expanded by luffy316
  • Ivory - Tigertaur expanded by luffy316
  • Shiva - Rattlesnake/Spider hybrid

The PET Lab by Quantum 42
  • Rienna - Holographic Tougatchi
  • Cassie - 1st Generation Robo Dog girl expanded by
  • Tamara - 2nd Generation Robo Transforming Tigress girl expanded by

Additional Environments
To the treetops by luffy316
  • Noir - Bat girl expanded by
  • Sonya - Gorilla girl expanded by
  • Hazel - Squirl girl expanded by

The Hole
  • Millie - Mole girl
  • Georga - Mouse girl
  • Tina - Rabbit girl expanded by

Chat with the clerk
Another look at the domestic pets by luffy 316
  • Gina - Ferret girl
  • Mindy - Sugar glider girl
  • Trixie - Beta fish girl

Water women by luffy 316
  • Shelia - Shark girl
  • Olive - Octopus girl
  • Wendy - Whale girl
 
down to a standstill lately. any ideas on animals or scenarios (with existing ones or otherwise) that haven't been explored yet?
 
I understand

I First off Rackham is the last name of a fictional character named Mazer Rackham I have been writing under the name Mazer. Second I figure we should be working to expand the life of the owner with the pet. I also understand that as I have expanded on the Story of Freya the owner is spending less time with his pet. Thou for the most part I account for this by suggesting that he has other responsibilities and other people interested in the owner of the said pet. Because of his responsibilities and the interest others have taken in him he tends to get into a places he might not wish to be but goes with the flow as not to rock the boat. Because of this even thou he seems to be head strong he ends up with a lot of females taking preference to him. But the fact is Freya being an Animorph much like some of the others understand how the shop works. And at this point Freya would rather have an Owner who is with her or with the shop then without him so to speak. Because it allows her to get a job at the shop also helping do tasks or activities she was not allowed to do as much or because she was a pet that was not owned by a worker so to speak. So in other words the growth of the character is working towards this pretty much. As I cover the fact that the owner or main clerk is hiding and or not explaining everything to Alex, not that Max is a bad guy or anything fact is he is doing it to protected him and the others.If you take into account Molly and Petra, as well as Kamrin. The others would be Abby Stitch and Margret and Lisa I have added a told of 7 characters, and I named the one who who is making the clothing for the Animorphs as well as giving her a sheep and a sheep dog Animorph pets and explaining part of the nature of the relationship between them. Thou you will note that, for a large part of my story Petra is none sexual at least she struggles with her feelings as a whole and her over all age comparison to that of what is ok for Animorphs and all. I decided to suggest that because of her first heat starting early she mostly will grow after afterwords, allowing her to mature earlier so the main characters actions does not much affect the growth pattern or anything. Besides speeding it up, as for the other character's he has had sex with. There are some affects over that as well but that is part of the main characters growth.

I also understand that I have taken some liberties, and I would hope anyone who issues to add to my story would do so after a time for which I have had a chance to upgrade my own line of writing. Meaning any piece of writing written off the start of or newest piece of my part of the story would be fine. As for suggestions, you will all notice I have taken to some consideration how each day will go at least as I write it. And I understand I do repeat myself a bit, but think about it when people have sex they often do the same things every time. So it's not so much I am repeating as I am often trying to find new ways to express the same idea and failing hard. Thou I do understand many of you do enjoy the writing I do.

Rackham
 
Last edited:
hasn't been touched in a while, i noticed, though i've tried to bump it now and again

favorite stories/girls? ideas for rooms/morphs? likes or dislikes as a whole? really not big on furry myself, but the setting and the style makes it more enjoyable to me (and the fact it's written over art makes it easier)
 
Personally I'm rather liking the Fran and her sister from the rather recent 'the woods' bit that was written, but I'll always have a soft spot for some of the first girls I really read about here. Namely Pam and her sis (ice age, I need to write more there, been busy on FF.net, Noir, Violet (the velociraptor), the dragonfly girl (cant think of her name offhand, starts with a 'D') and my little scorpion (first bit I ever wrote here, goddesses I felt green)

As to other rooms/girls you could really play up a lot of the animals for different RPG's like D&D, I know there are some already, but really, those monster manuals from RPG's are treasure troves ^_^
 
woo! with my latest post, broke into 101 reaction comments! few updates made, namely to Queenie and Noir
 
been fleshing out queenie's story more, upon request. any other characters/stories youd like to see?
 
necrobumpin! know some people still follow, so any particular girls or new animal scenarios you're craving?
 
hell, surprised it hasn't already. and there is a LOT of horrible furry stuff out there, but find the rare good one now and then, and this stuff's pretty mild.

It's one of those kinks that gets a lot of parasites attached, which bring everything down. This happens a lot with social deviations, and someone could probably devise a college course around malaphilia latching on to paraphilia (which once included things like homosexuality). In one story from the book "Vagina Monologues," a girl (emphasis on being a minor) is sexually assaulted by a lesbian woman. Sadly, she describes this as a sort of religious experience, despite the fact what's transpired in the story is a moral crime (the pedophilia, not the lesbianism, obviously).

As an enthusiast in the intrinsic themes of anthropomorphism woven throughout human history, it saddens me when psychosexual sociopaths think they'll find solace for their clearly nonsexual and Freudian puerility by latching on to another group that's simply a bit out there. We'll just have to fight against the grain by producing /good/ "furry" work. Of course, who wants to get dragged down in this sort of a debate, since people will find the path of least resistance in feeling miserable about things. This is just one of those topics that would benefit by people adopting a more positive outlook about life.

Getting back on topic, it'd sure be nice if there was any way to read those Animorphs books, or maybe the Bruce Coville's Tales of... series, or maybe Fear Street. I regret never having gotten around to read those as a kid.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top