ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoliteSuccubus said:
There are a lot of miss placed threads these days...Don't they read the headers before posting in a forum?

That would requre more brain power than is necessary to be online these days... forethought and judgement are not required to have an isp account. So, its not likely, no... :p
 
I've seen a couple of links to Lit here and there recently, I originaly stumbled into lit on a search engine myself. So the link concept seems newer to me, and my guess is lit is getting additional newcomers form that who are less dedicated to learning the sight and more dedicated to quick hook ups.
 
cats said:
I've seen a couple of links to Lit here and there recently, I originaly stumbled into lit on a search engine myself. So the link concept seems newer to me, and my guess is lit is getting additional newcomers form that who are less dedicated to learning the sight and more dedicated to quick hook ups.
Considering how the insane network we call the "Internet" works, it was inevitable that it would happen.
 
creepily enough, it was a friend that i know in person who told me about lit. no idea how he discovered it though.

so i checked it out, read some stories, and came to the boards. the rest is history. if you would like to know that history, i believe there are about 1300 pages of it right here *smirks*
 
Question, if duct tape breaks and one applies duct tape to it. Does that mean that person replaced the duct tape or fixed the duct tape?
 
simple my friend. as you are applying duct tape overtop of more ducttape, it cannot be replacing, as you're not taking away the first layer. thus it is repair.

secondly, duct tape ALWAYS repairs.
 
So can duct tape fix the gloabal wrming thing? And if so, some one should get on it.
 
maybe....

only people in spacesuits, rockets, and sauran wrap can fix the ozone issue. though if we could find a way to duct tape the sauran wrap TO the existing ozone layer....


but as for global warming and global "dimming" i donno.... i don't think duct tape catches industrial smog and jet streams.
 
Then what is needed is a research grant, one that focuses on the field of duct tape and can fuel the minds of scitists until we can use the tape to fix any thing, including the devorce rate.
 
heh, that one's about 4 months too late for my family.


hmm.... i would immagine the current "duct tapists" solution to the divorce rate would be to spend an entire roll taping the two people together, and either they resolve their differences, and stay together, or they both kill each other (which would add to homicide, not divorce)
 
Hmm... Global warming eh? You know what I do when I'm out in the wilderness and have an issue with the global warming thing in the out-house?

-Lite a match

I guarantee it will work.

Then again... we will need a BIG match stick. POINT!

About Lit... well... I used to be a insomniac sex addict. I used to read alot of stories... Came across Lit through Nifty... Read ALOT here, then was curious about the roleplays. Read about the X-Men thing... and the rest is history now. :)

I missed out on the deep thought session huh. Need to say, I read the whole thing and I heard an echo inside my head. Nothing to work with, sorry. (For now)

Cats, yep I never posted up the drunk, killing spree thread. I don't even remember what thoughts and feelings were going through my head when I posted that up. Maybe one day...
 
cats said:
Well as I see it in the winter lumberjacks where beards.




i can't friggen believe i missed this.

i have a beard. i love beards. their great looking things that hang off your face and shout to the world "i'm a man."

and i find some ammusing comfort when my friend matt tells me my beard could swallow nightmares.
 
wow.... i just noticed, this thread almost has a quarter million views.
 
Khadgar said:
simple my friend. as you are applying duct tape overtop of more ducttape, it cannot be replacing, as you're not taking away the first layer. thus it is repair.

secondly, duct tape ALWAYS repairs.
Duct tape isn't going to do JACK with the 'net. Might as well get a torch and wielding mask.

Better yet, get some super adhesive glue, that should work.


As for finding Lit, I really don't remember how, barely remember why I posted here in the first place. Just remember me being very airheaded back in the day. I sometimes go back to some of the threads I went to and just read the post... And laugh... And laugh... And- that reminds me, I think it's time to make another thread, I wonder if I can mooch off another story line...

Shoto, I highly doubt there's a big enough match, erm, assuming that would even work.
 
Last edited:
Well to be simple I was looking for porn, to be more exact I was looking for some sort of adult rpg video game. I never found a good one, but seeing how it is ive years latter I guess lit was a better find.
 
cats said:
Well to be simple I was looking for porn, to be more exact I was looking for some sort of adult rpg video game. I never found a good one, but seeing how it is ive years latter I guess lit was a better find.
Probably the same way I got here, five bucks says I found Literotica before the forum.
 
Actually lit has there are four interactive stories under the special writings section. That is what I fond first. After that I fallowed the link to the rp area. So I never saw most of lit until later.
 
Come to think of it... I DID read the Anna-Nicole Smith interactive story here! Wow... long time.

Hyb, I'm with you man... my old threads give me a good laugh. Altho I loved the way the old X-Men came down.

Now what about the match?
 
I came for the RP. I'm a writer, or trying to be, and was stalled. Interactive storytelling is a great way around writers block.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top