Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my food pictures on tumblr was marked NSFW. o_O;; I like and don't mind their new policy because I think it's quite necessary, but seriously, the only controversial thing about the picture is that it's labeled "low-carb." I requested the status be reviewed a few weeks ago and it's still labeled inappropriate. I suppose people do need to be protected from portobello mushroom pizzas.

Oh you made me LOL!

I would hate to get busted perusing pizza pics at work. How do I explain to J why I got written up?
 
A couple weeks ago my duck went broody. I didn't think she was fertile but I was going to give her a chance. A few days ago I caught her off the nest and candled an egg and thought maybe she was after all.

Today she was off the nest so I went to have a look see. There were broken and empty egg shells everywhere - something had raided her nest. I was still kind of hoping maybe they had hatched and she had them tucked away somewhere. Tonight she was back to nesting in the barn. Broke my heart, brought me to tears.

Lesson learned. From now on when one of the free range hens nests, she gets penned up.
 
The cat keeps terrorizing me in the morning. I'm 99.999% sure this is revenge for me trying to take her out for a walk on Saturday. She really wasn't feeling it.
 
I took in two short audio books today. I cannot settle into any next title, listening or reading. I tried elektra ( which I wanted to revisit for a few years) and some L. Frank Baum among others, so diverse attempts, but just cannot settle into anything. I think maybe I need quite a 'boy book' or something I would not normally pick. Crime fiction? Thriller? 🤔

The Clive Cussler Oregon Files series are kind of fun for something different. I also read " The Cat Who.... " series for entertainment.

Then again, I read Civil war/WWII stuff and sci fi so I'm kinda eccentric in my choices.
 
Every time I find a product I love, soap, foods, stain remover, etc., they either stop making it or "improve" it. sigh...

Same with popular items. My grocery will stop carrying a product if they can't keep it stocked rather than deal with complaints!
 
Has he changed? Or am I just finally happy enough in myself to see things for what they are?

Hmm.
 
I think my cat is ill
not a picture of her but this image is what's happening, she seemingly can't open her eyes much though.

eyelid.png


If it's not stopped in a few hours I think a vet trip is in order.
 
Last edited:
I think my cat is ill
not a picture of her but this image is what's happening, she seemingly can't open her eyes much though.

eyelid.png


If it's not stopped in a few hours I think a vet trip is in order.

Ohhh. Please keep us posted, Con. :(
 
I always sing your posts in my head.:heart:

Like a traveling minstrel?


My blurt:
Isn't there a term for the shooting of a ship with many, many cannonballs by another ship? Jettison is what comes to mind but I know that's not what I'm looking for.
Anyway, that is what happened to my afternoon.
 
Like a traveling minstrel?


My blurt:
Isn't there a term for the shooting of a ship with many, many cannonballs by another ship? Jettison is what comes to mind but I know that's not what I'm looking for.
Anyway, that is what happened to my afternoon.
If you're looking for historical accuracy you probably mean a 'broadside'. Which both referred to all the cannons along the side of a ship as well as unleashing them on another ship.

1421869842773.gif
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top