Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh your a sexy little thing. Love to run my hands and tongue all over that hot little body. And when you can't stand it any more, I'll pull that thong aside and give you all the satisfaction you want. :devil:

Will join you Jenna. I would stuff his mouth with my 7in cut nice mushroom head as you work down that thong:devil:

Love them! youve got a great ass babe, wish we were close enough to give our admirers a 2"girl" photo session! i would LOVE that!

Mmm honey nothing I would love more to have our admirers see your nylon covered legs rubbing against mine as you push your thick clitty into my tight pink hole...

0721081344.jpg

SOOOOO... what do you all think of these? p.s. i LOVE hearing the dirty replies and have some dirtier pics if i get the responses im hoping for on these ;)

Very hot! This one is especially sexy;)

In the pink...

Another one of my fave outfits..remember those pink stockings you might have seen me saying i'd got to use? A match..

Last edited:
:devil:Oh my Gerry you look so dam sexy youve got me somwhat aroused :kiss::kiss:lets see more:)

Another one of my fave outfits..remember those pink stockings you might have seen me saying i'd got to use? A match..

very nice,, is that a telltale bulge is those incredible sexy black satin panties ? Sexy nylons with those lacy pink tops.. Looks like quite a session-- and one you enjoyed very very much GL

Still being very obliging...

..and I'm very happy to oblige...

Such a slut...

Last edited:
Will join you Jenna. I would stuff his mouth with my 7in cut nice mushroom head as you work down that thong:devil:

Jack!?! Always horning in on the action! What am I going to do with you?

jealous.. in a nice way....

Don't worry, Hon! I will share Hannah's cock-clit with you. Keep her on the edge between our varying techniques until she sets Jack off into her hot little mouth! :kiss: Jenna

...and...

..a horny and wet slut too...as we speak...tastes good..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back