The Librarian (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
The Librarian (closed for EklectikChik)

closed for EklectikChik


Julia smoothed her pencil skirt over thighs. There were no actual wrinkles in the fabric, but it was a way to bleed off some of her anxiety.

Flirting with a guy usually didn't foster such a flock of butterflies in her stomach. Much of her life, Julia had been the initiator in such things. Early on, she'd decided that she wouldn't let her romantic life depend on whether some tongue-tied boy could muster up the courage to talk to her.

Still, she was on the verge of committing adultery, so some of her hesitance was understandable. Michael was a terrific husband, a great provider, and a doting father to their five-month-old daughter. After three years of marriage, Julia couldn't imagine spending her life with anyone else.

But that didn't mean that things were perfect. Michael's job paid well, but right now it also required a lot of travel. Julia missed having him in her bed at night.

Still, even when he was home, Michael didn't always satisfy. He'd always been a kind, gentle lover, but sometimes Julia wanted something rougher. Not all the time, of course, but once in a while she wanted him to pound her until it hurt. Michael had always been reluctant to cause her pain, so his attempts at rough were half-hearted at best. Since the baby, it'd only gotten worse. Despite her entreaties to go harder and faster, Michael seemed unwilling to treat her with anything but kid gloves.

She could see the reason in his eyes. She was no longer his hot bride, but the mother of his child. Julia wasn't ready to be demoted from "foxy" to "mommy" just yet. She was only 29, after all. She'd lost nearly all of the pregnancy weight and most of what remained had consolidated in her breasts. (Julia had always been curvy, but pregnancy and subsequent breastfeeding had swollen her boobs to incredible proportions. Fortunately both her child and husband were fond of her copious milk.) Dammit, she was still a hot piece of ass; she deserved to get treated accordingly.

Then there was "Thumper". Some fraternity guys had streaked through the dorms wearing only cheap plastic Halloween masks and shaving cream. One guy in a rabbit mask got caught and someone snapped a cellphone photo before the cops put a blanket over him. The photo made it to the Internet and the masked man had since become known as Thumper.

Just thinking about the photo gave Julia chills. Even given the poor lighting and limited resolution, Thumper had an absolutely massive cock dangling between his thighs. In her own college days, Julia went through a experimental period where she'd been rather promiscuous. So given the number of men she'd been with, it was truly something for her to see one larger than any in her history.

Moreover, the only guy who had come close had been a sexual highpoint for her. Tommy had just started out as a one night stand during her sophomore year. She could still remember the shock of seeing the behemoth between his thighs for the first time. She had never thought that she cared about size, but the mix of pain and pleasure from stuffing his mammoth shaft inside her had produced some of the most incredible orgasms she'd ever experienced. Sore as she was was the next day, she'd craved more of his amazing girth. For a month she'd become infatuated with Tommy and his thick cock.

Unfortunately, Tommy also proved to be a complete failure on most every other criteria for a boyfriend - selfish, insensitive, arrogant, unreliable, impolite, etc. She knew she should walk away, but the intense orgasms had made letting go difficult. She eventually did, albeit weeks after she knew she should.

She'd tried to replicate the sensation of Tommy with giant dildos, but lifeless plastic shafts never did it for her. She needed the real thingStill, it wasn't like Tommy had "ruined" her for other men; a regular cock might not drive her to the same crazy highs, but she still found great satisfaction in sex. Though she never found another guy Tommy's size, she had many pleasurable lovers thereafter. Eventually she found Michael, who satisfied her soul as well as her body. She'd hardly noticed other men these days.

That is, till Thumper. Inexplicably, she began to obsess over this Thumper. An eager, young, hung college boy would be just the thing to satisfy her unfulfilled cravings. She tried to push such libidinous thoughts out of her mind, but they kept tickling at the edge of her consciousness.

Then she'd overheard a few sorority girls talking and learned Thumper's real name. To hear them tell it, the freshman had become a bit of a sideshow freak amongst the sororities - something to be mocked rather than appreciated. Even more surprising was that Julia even knew the young man since he frequently studied in the library. Such a meek, humble young man - it seemed almost cruel to subject him to such ridicule.

Julia had lasted only a few days before she could resist the idea no more. Such a quiet boy, so apparently shy - why he probably didn't even know what to do with his "gift". What more noble act than for a seasoned educator like Julia to teach him? There was nothing wrong with doing her job by sharing important knowledge to a student in need, right? That Julia would be indulging her own sexual fantasy was completely beside the point.

Thus did Julia find herself approaching the young man in question as he studied at his usual table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you the one they call Thumper?"

Cole's focus on his accounting homework meant he only half noticed the female voice speaking nearby. But the name at the end sent a cold dread to his stomach. Good God, not another one. This semester was really off to a lousy start.

It'd all started at the end of December. After his first semester at college, the thing he'd been looking forward to most was seeing his girlfriend. He and Mary went to colleges in different states, so they hadn't seen each other in months, not counting Skype. They'd debated whether to call it quits, but they'd been together for almost two years in high school; not wanting to give up, they'd agreed to try a long distance relationship for the fall semester.

It hadn't been easy. Mary had made some celibacy pledge when she was 12 to stay a virgin till 18, so she and Cole's physical contact in high school had been pretty platonic from the neck down. Unfortunately, her late birthday meant they were separated by half the country when she hit 18. Consequently, Cole had been anxiously waiting for the winter break to hook up with her.

Meanwhile, it seemed like all of his new college friends were doing little else but sex. Every weekend there was a party somewhere and it seemed like everyone but him was pairing off for carnal pleasures. Staying true to Mary had been quite frustrating.

Unfortunately, it also proved quite foolish, as well. Mary confessed at their first face-to-face over Christmas that she'd made it about a week and a half before she'd gotten drunk at a party and proceeded to suck some guy off in the bathroom. Cole might have been able to forgive that, but Mary went on to confess that she'd so enjoyed the experience that she'd repeated it the next week. And the week after that. And the week after that. She'd subsequently started seeing one of her party hookups on a regular basis. "But it's sweet that you still waited for me," she concluded, apparently thinking he might find consolation in that. When he'd gotten upset that she'd tossed their commitment aside, she'd even offered to blow him to "make things right." Cole considered it - after years of holding out, he ached to have a woman touch his cock for the first time - but his pride wouldn't let him. He'd stormed off, vowing that he'd make it his mission in life to get laid this semester.

When Cole returned to college, he figured the best route was joining a fraternity. The Greek parties were always the most popular and that meant hordes of cute sorority girls. If he was a fraternity member, he'd have plenty of opportunities. He immediately signed up for the Spring Rush.

Unfortunately, his days as a pledge proved brief. One of the traditional hazing rituals was "The Running of the Pledges". On a randomly selected night, the new pledges would strip naked to their sneakers save for cheap plastic Halloween masks on their faces and shaving cream on their groins. They would then streak through the middle of the residential dorm section of campus at midnight, whooping and hollering to guarantee that half of campus could look out the window to see the bizarre parade. The trip through the area only took a couple minutes while running full til
, after which the fraternity had some getaway cars parked and ready to speed them away before campus security arrived.

At least, that was the plan. Unfortunately, Cole got careless with a jump down some stairs and twisted his ankle. Not wanting to get his fellow pledges caught, he told them to go on without him. And after campus security arrived and took him into custody, he swore he was streaking alone. The Dean of Student Affairs gave him 100 hours of community service and warned him not to do it again.

Unfortunately, while Cole was trying to limp away, someone snapped a photo. Worse they posted it on the Internet. In a few days, the entire campus had seen the picture. And while Cole's mask (a rabbit) shielded his face, the shaving cream could do almost nothing to conceal Cole's thick member dangling between his thighs. Someone trying to be witty had posted "Look at the leg on Thumper" and the nickname had stuck.

The identity of Thumper was a mystery on campus, but amongst the Greeks, the rumors flew. That meant a lot of sorority girls had heard that Cole might be the masked man. Soon Cole found that he could hardly approach a girl at a party without being greeted with salacious giggles.

Alas, but the rumors did nothing to advance his mission to get laid. The girls who'd heard declined his attempts to ask him out. As one explained, "Honey, a dick like that would probably tear me in half. Even if it didn't, any girl who dates you is going to be seen as some sort of cock slut by everyone Greek on campus. It's just not worth it."

He also soon learned that any girl approaching him and addressing him as Thumper wasn't a good sign. After learning that he was the bunny man, she'd usually gigglingly entreat him to s her a private show. He'd quickly discovered that this was not a prelude to sex. She just wanted to visit the zoo so she could gawk and point at the elephant.

He'd taken to spending his free time at the library. The emphasis on silence and study seemed to ward off giggling co-eds hoping for a cheap laugh or brief look. Consequently, Cole's heart fell at the idea that even this sanctuary from ridicule might be compromised.

 
Last edited:
Cole sighed and glanced in the direction of the voice. Which sorority girl had tracked him into his favorite refuge?

But he was surprised to see that it wasn't some bubbly coed in a sorority jersey standing a couple yards away. This was a woman, dressed in a dark skirt and a shimmery silk blouse. Definitely no student-

And oh my God is she gorgeous! The thought hit Cole half a beat later, slamming into him like a thunderbolt. The woman before him was stunning. Her dark hair was mounded atop her head in a bun that seemed just a couple of head shakes from unraveling to send her ebony mane. Her cheekbones were brushed with a light blush that made her seem warm. Her full lips were a dark crimson that contrasted nicely against her white teeth. Her dark blue eyes seemed knowing and kind.

And oh God, what a body! The black skirt was bounded by a patent leather belt that emphasized her narrow waist before flaring out over her splendid hips. It then tapered down her slender thighs, terminating just below her knees.

The dark red blouse matched her lipstick and covered what appeared to be a truly titanic bosom. Cole was struck by how understated it was. This woman was packing a massive pair of breasts, but her blouse wasn't showing even a hint of cleavage or the slightest strain at containing them. She was clearly bustier than any girl he'd seen on campus, yet Cole got the sense that like an iceberg, far more lurked beneath the surface. The potential reality of that idea beggared his imagination.

The truly peculiar thing was that he recognized her. He vaguely remembered her thick bun of wavy dark hair and her eyes looking at him over her reading glasses as she'd stamped the Return By dates into the books he was checking out. But he had no recollection of her being a unearthly attractive. She'd just looked like... like a librarian - no more remarkable than a bookshelf or card catalog. He didn't remember her wearing makeup before and recalled a certain fondness for shawls and cardigans. It seemed inconceivable that such subtleties could cloak her true visage so effectively, but he could think of no other explanation.

He dwelled on these revelations till he realized that he'd just been staring at her without saying anything. He shifted his gaze up and met hers. There was a knowing smile on her crimson lips. "That's right, little boy. I saw you. You were staring at my tits, weren't you?" it seemed to say.

Yup, she'd definitely caught him. She didn't seem upset by it - more amused. Still, Cole felt an embarrassed flush creep up the back of his neck. Here are was this gorgeous, sophisticated woman and he was staring at her like some idiot teenager.

Oh crap! The glint of gold on her left hand finally clued Cole in. She's married! She didn't look much older than Cole, but the way she carried herself clearly signaled she was a grownup. Not only that, but she was some guy's wife! You're not supported to do that! Cole felt even more foolish and immature.

Holy shit! He'd almost forgot. She called him Thumper! How the hell would she know about that?! It was one thing for some silly sorority chick to know. But for this goddess to have seen him naked but for a cheap bunny mask and half a can of shaving cream? The dark beauty seemed to tower over him as his psyche shrank down to a fee feet tall.

Cole felt a panicky urge to flee. He couldn't talk to this woman. He'd behaved like some slack-jawed moron the entire time. He couldn't bear to feel any more foolish. Yet despite himself, Cole heard his voice respond, "Yeah, that's me."

 
Julie felt a rush of pure excitement wash over her body at the look that Cole gave her. Surprise gave way to slight confusion, followed by a look of awe and desire. His warm brown eyes widened, his mouth parting as if he was struggling to come up with the answer to her simple question. She couldn't help but smile coyly, feeling empowered by his stare as his eyes slid over her body in a slow careful perusal and settled on her chest. She breathed in deeply, jutting her tits out just that little bit more as she shifted her weight and leaned a hip against the table he was studying at.

God he was adorable! She thought to herself, resisting the urge to run her slender fingers through his tousled curls. Ever since the picture had crossed her computer screen one more and made her womb clench with need, Julia had taken extra notice of him once his true name had been discovered. She'd been a little surprised at first because of how shy and quiet the boy usually was, but after a couple of days, it was clear that this might work to her advantage. However, she had to play it safe. Being a married woman meant she had a lot to lose...not just her job for such indiscretions with a student, but also her entire family. Those thoughts had given her pause, but the temptation had proven to be too great to pass up.

Now staring down at 'Thumper”, Julia was even more thrilled. He was neither jock, nor nerd, though he spent much of his time studying in the library, she figured it was the easiest place for him to find sanctuary from the stir that his picture had created. Still, he was by no means unattractive. His warm brown eyes and sandy unruly curls gave him an almost boyish innocent look, but the lines of his face were distinctly male and attractive. His shoulders were broad and his body not cut like an athletes, but still lean and defined in all the right places. Not that it overly mattered, she told herself...what she needed and wanted was hidden underneath the jeans he wore.

Trying to play her cards right, she leaned forward a little, getting close enough that he could smell the soft warmth of her perfume. A tendril of hair fluttered down, playing along the smooth pale column of her neck. “I'm sorry to disturb you, but...I overheard some girls talking about how big and strong you are and I was wondering if you could provide me with a little...assistance?”
 
Cole's heartbeat increased as this strange, electrifying woman rested her one luscious hip casually against the table. She was still almost five feet away - hardly in his personal space - but it still felt very close.

His eyes swept over her chest again despite his conscience screaming at him. Just how big was she? Were those shallow bumps on either side her nipples? Gah! He had to stop this. Girls his own would get pissed if you paid too much attention to their boobs even when they were wearing low cut halter tops and push-up bras. This lady was dressed in normal business attire that covered her entirely, and yet he kept checking her out. God, she must think he was a horny creep.

Fortunately, her expression showed no sign of displeasure. She smiled at him in a manner he felt oddly soothing. He felt some of the tension in his shoulders easing. Maybe he wasn't in trouble

She leaned forward to bring her within hearing range. He saw her breasts shift slightly at the periphery of his vision. It took every ounce of will he had to maintain eye contact.

“I'm sorry to disturb you, but...I overheard some girls talking about how big and strong you are and I was wondering if you could provide me with a little...assistance?”
She spoke in the hushed tones required inside the library. It gave her voice a bit of husky depth that he found immensely appealing.

With her voice came a whiff of her perfume. It was light with a trace of spice. There was another smell mixed in, probably from her shampoo or something. It was familiar... smooth and clean...what was it...baby powder. He felt himself smiling in return as he recalled dim memories of childhood - feelings of warmth and safety.

Her words likewise proved calming. He'd trusted thusfar that the knowledge of the naked bunny man's identity was confined to rumors amongst the Greeks on campus. That was mildly embarrassing for now, but soon some other frat boy or sorority girl would do something stupid in public and Cole would be forgotten. But if a college librarian knew, then maybe the Dean wouldn't be far behind.

But it sounded like this lady had just heard a snippet of a conversation between a couple of sorority girls. A lot of the fraternities assigned every member a nickname, many of them silly references ; she probably thought Thumper was Cole's. Since she thought the girls had been talking about how big and strong Thumper was, this lady probably had never seen or heard about the picture of the naked freshman wearing a rabbit mask. He breathed a mental sigh of relief; his secret was safe.

He just had to trust that he looked enough the part. Cole was over 6' and he worked out a bit, but he didn't think his physique was particularly imposing. Hopefully whatever heavy task this lady needed help with wouldn't be too much for him. He didn't need her questioning why two sorority girls thought him such a remarkable physical specimen.

"Uh, sure," Cole replied. "I mean, yes ma'am, I'll be glad to help." He pushed back his chair and stood up. "Just tell me what you need me to do."
 
Julia was amused and oddly flattered that he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off her chest. Indeed, the poor boy was practically sweating, trying his damnedest not to stare. She felt a strange need to soothe him...tell him it was okay – to look his fill. Maybe even reach out and touch, but of course this was in no way the place to do such things. All in due time, she told herself. All in due time.

"Uh, sure," Cole replied. "I mean, yes ma'am, I'll be glad to help." He pushed back his chair and stood up. "Just tell me what you need me to do."

Julia almost sighed out loud as he stood, his larger frame dwarfed hers in just the right way. Her hands itched to slip up over his broad shoulders and explore him fully, but she stopped herself and straightened up, retaining her sweet smile. “Wonderful! Please...follow me. We've been doing some remodeling in the back and I'm afraid I can't reach all the shelving. We have tons of boxes of books that have been donated and I neither have the height, nor the muscle.”

She laughed softly and motioned for him to follow. Walking ahead of him, her hips swayed gently from side to side. Not too exaggerated, but enough to draw his gaze to her rounded, firm bottom and shapely legs.

Glancing behind to make sure he was following, she lead him deeper into the back of the library to a storage room and paused before the door. From her pocket, she produced a key from the tiny pocket hidden in the side seam of her skirt and grinned, holding it up almost triumphantly.

Slipping it into the keyhole, she slowly unlocked the door and pushed it open. The storage area was a little dusty, but otherwise well kept. She flipped on the light and stepped inside, holding the doorknob and stepping aside.
 

“Wonderful! Please...follow me. We've been doing some remodeling in the back and I'm afraid I can't reach all the shelving. We have tons of boxes of books that have been donated and I neither have the height, nor the muscle.”

Cole nodded. "Okay." He gathered his books and deposited them in his backpack; it sounded like he'd be away for awhile and Campus Security was always putting out fliers about not leaving your valuables unattended. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and looked down at her. "I'm ready," he announced.

She beckoned him to follow, so fell in behind her. Her narrow skirt didn't look like it'd allow her much movement of her her thighs, but she managed a no-nonsense pace as she lead him back through the stacks.

His position allowed him an unobstructed view of her rear. Even this side of her was immensely appealing. The black fabric of her skirt hinted at a firm, round pair of butt cheeks. Each jiggled ever so faintly with each steps. Her hips also played an active roll in the visual display, swaying gently to and fro with each stride. Cole had to shake his head to make himself stop staring at her ass.

After a minute, she lead him past a little sign labeled "Authorized Personnel Only". They turned a corner into an interior hallway and then another before she finally stopped at brown metal door. She held up a key and then unlocked the door.

She stepped inside and he heard the snap of a switch. As the overhead fluorescent lights flickered to life, he could see it was some sort of storage room. A couple of sturdy rectangular tables ran the length of the wall nearest the door. The nearest one was empty, but the second had a couple dozen books standing upright between a pair of metal bookends along with a box half-full of still more books. The rest of the room was filled with a few rows of heavy duty metal shelving. A few held stacks of books, but most were boxes of various sizes and colors holding who knows what.

Cole followed her into the room and slung his backpack down off his shoulders. He found an empty spot against the wall and set his satchel down where it wouldn't be in anyone's way. After the librarian closed the door behind him, he turned to face her, this time making sure not to let his gaze dip below her neck.

"Well," he said, "what would you like me to do first, ma'am?"
 
Julia smiled. So far so good, everything was going according to 'plan' which she didn't have etched in stone yet. She slid her damp palms over her skirt to dry them, nervous and excited. If he stared too long at her top again, she was sure he'd be able to see the obvious sign of her arousal...but being the shy boy he was, he might think she was chilled. That thought amused her...if only he knew. She was far from cold. She was burning up inside and needing his help is so many ways.

If she were bolder and careless, her desire would take control and she'd have the poor sucker pressed up against the nearest wall with her hands down his pants. How would he feel? Did he truly desire her? Would he harden at her touch and moan as she stroked his massive length and then used her mouth to bring him to heights he could only imagine in his dreams? She bite back a sigh. If life were that simple, she'd sit her pretty ass down right now, hike up her skirt and bare her tits to him and tell him to have at it, but no...life was NOT simple and she had a lot of things to consider.

Moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue, she cleared her throat softly and tried to act natural while her mind raced. “Well for starters, I need all the boxes that are on the floor to be set up on the shelving before someone falls and breaks a limb. The boxes are labeled and so are the shelves. We have storage for donated books and supplies such as copy paper, ink and what not staff use. So you need to make sure they match up. That way when one of us needs something, we don't have to worry about grabbing the wrong thing and come inventory time, my time won't be wasted. Simple right? I know a smart man like you can handle this...and of course,” She added softly, keeping her voice light and friendly, “a little brawn goes a long way.”

As she spoke her body moved closer to him, showing him the labeled shelves and where to look on the boxes. Being near him only made her ache all the more, so she was careful not to touch him...yet. “If you have any questions, please ask. I'm here to help of course. I'll go through some of the unlabeled boxes myself and label them for you.”
 

Cole listened to her instructions and nodded. "Yes, ma'am. I can do that."

He glanced around the room. Two or three dozen such boxes had been stacked on the floor along the rows. Apparently whoever had delivered them hadn't known or couldn't be bothered to put them away on the shelves and so had just set them down.

Cole sighed softly. He'd thought he'd just been called back to help her get something off a high shelf or lift one heavy box - a quick and easy task. This, however, would definitely be 20 minutes of work.

Still, he wasn't about to balk now. He'd said he'd help, so he would. Dad always told him to be a man of his word. Plus, he had to admit, he didn't really want to displease the librarian. When she'd smiled at him earlier, that soft sign of approval . . . woah.

Cole should his head. He couldn't let his thoughts drift in that direction. The librarian might be gorgeous, but she was also way out of his league. And married to boot. No point in losing himself in fantasy; he had enough real world problems to deal with already. Best focus on the task at hand; at the very least, it would keep him from sneaking glances at her luscious figure.

Cole bent at the knees and put his hands around the nearest box. He hefted it up to his waist with a slight grunt. The box was mildly heavy, to be sure. Nothing he couldn't handle, but definitely enough to affect his balance while carrying it up a stepladder. He could understand why she'd asked for assistance.

This box was labeled "Paper", so he readjusted his grip and headed to the appropriate aisle. He found an empty spot midway down and hefted the box into place. One down, a couple dozen to go.
 
Julia watched Cole work for a moment, enjoying the fluid motions of his body as he hoisted the boxes. Some she knew were light, but a lot of them were pretty hefty, but he handled them well enough.

Going to one of the supply shelves, she produced a sharpie marker and went to the unlabeled group of boxes she had set aside and began going through them. The simple task seemed to be a lot more complex than it should have been. She found herself distracted by Cole's movements, her eyes constantly returning to his body as he worked.

She flushed as her gaze met his a couple of times, smiling sweetly as she glanced away and returned to her task. "I feel bad. I hope you didn't have a class to attend. I owe you for your time...I can't pay you with money, but...if you need anything, let me know. I can tutor, write you an excuse if you need one or a reference. Happy to oblige. Of course, a smart young man like you I'm sure has it all in order."
 

Cole proceeded to pick up and stow the boxes away. None was unduly heavy in its own right, but he took off his jacket after the first half dozen trips to avoid getting overheated. He needed to use a small step ladder to reach the top shelf, so he started to feel a slight burn in his thighs towards the end.

The librarian busied herself at one of the tables. She faced towards him and seemed to be keeping a watchful eye on his performance. Every time he glanced in her direction, her eyes would look up to meet his. It made Cole a little self-conscious, particularly given the lusty thoughts he'd had at first meeting her. Cole kept his head down and tried to focus on the task at hand.

At last he hefted the last box onto a shelf. Cole stood back and wiped the dust from his hands onto his jeans. "Well, ma'am, it looks like I'm finished."

The librarian got up from the table and glanced over the now orderly shelves, nodding approval. "I feel bad. I hope you didn't have a class to attend.


There were those piercing blue eyes again. Cole diverted his gaze as he gathered up his jacket and backpack. "Oh no, I don't have class this late in the afternoon. I try to keep my schedule mostly in the mornings. That way I have the rest of the day free to do whatever."

She continued, taking a step closer to him so that she was almost within arm's length. I owe you for your time...I can't pay you with money, but...if you need anything, let me know. I can tutor, write you an excuse if you need one or a reference. Happy to oblige. Of course, a smart young man like you I'm sure has it all in order."

Cole swallowed uncomfortably as his caveman brain conjured up some highly inappropriate images at the mention of "anything". He slung his backpack up onto his shoulder to give him a brief respite to think. "No, ma'am, I don't need anything," he responded once the straps were in place. "I was glad to help out."

Cole stepped towards the door. "Well, I usually meet the guys for dinner in a little while, so I'd best get going. Bye." Cole waved at her and then made his exit.

He felt a wave of relief after he'd left the building. Being around that lady had proven surprisingly tense. His seeming inability to keep from ogling her those first few minutes had made him distinctly self-conscious about his every move from there on. He'd managed to keep from staring at her body anymore, but each time his eyes met hers, it felt like she knew how hard he was having to work at not checking her out.

Cole considered whether to mention today's odd encounter to his friends, but decided not to bring it up. He already got plenty of ribbing about his moribund love life as it was. No reason to provide more fuel to their fire.

He sighed. Maybe he could turn things around this weekend. There would be plenty of parties since basketball season was gearing up for playoffs. That would bring out lots of coeds - Greek and non-Greek alike. Perhaps he stood a chance to break his losing streak.


 
Julia watched Cole leave wishing they had a couple more minutes alone, but there would be time. As their first real meeting went, she was happy with the turn out. He'd been a bit shy and reserved, but she'd noticed his gaze return to hers, time and time again and the internal struggle he had to keep his gaze from straying to her lush bosom. The thought made her smile as she locked up the storage room behind her and gathered her things for the evening.

Back home, she was greeted by the scent of a warm cooked meal and a happy gurgling baby. A pang of guilt stabbed at her and she realized once again where her line of thought and plan had lead her earlier. Her wonderful husband, doing things to sometimes surprise her just because...like home cooked meals and a freshly bathed baby to cuddle up to. She felt her heart swell as she snuggled up to her little bundle, caressing his curly hair lovingly as they talked about their monotonous days.

The evening brought more routine, low talks in bed before the lights were dimmed and Michael kissed her softly. She returned his kissed a little more feverishly, signaling that she wanted more that night. Her body still hot and slick from thoughts of Cole and his huge dangling appendage. He moaned and bore down with his weight, gently feathering his fingers over her sides and thighs, tentatively slipping upwards to cup her full tits.

Frustrated, her hips tilted upwards, trying to feel his erection and a hand slipped over one of his hands, squeezing his fingers to show him what she wanted. “It doesn't hurt baby...just squeeze harder.” She whispered, but instead his hands slid away, avoiding the task his face nuzzled her neck and his fingers dipped between her legs to test how warm and wet she was. Already drenched with need, she had no issues taking him then and there. His hardness filled her, her name a soft moan on his lips.

She whimpered and sighed, but again, felt disappointed...she moaned for him to go harder. Tried to urge him with naughty words, but it only served to made him cum faster, not satisfy her desire. In the end, he pulled her close and whispered his love and Julia fell asleep aching all the more. In her last wakeful moments, she thought of Thumper and wondered if he was thinking of her as well. He seemed enthralled with her tits...would he squeeze them? Rub them and suck on them as he stretched and pounded her sweet pussy? She could only hope!
 
Cole's hangover had mostly faded by Monday. He'd spent the better part of Sunday looking decidely green. He wasn't

Friday had actually started out reasonably well. The basketball team had won a key victory, clinching their entry into the playoffs. It'd been two seasons since they'd last made it past the regular season, so it was a very big deal. Most of the school turned out to celebrate that night.

This played to Cole's favor. For once he found a party not largely populated by sorority girls who'd apparently all heard his ignominious tale. Consequently, he was able to meet some females who didn't have any preconceptions.

One took a shine to him, too. Michelle was a brunette sophomore with slightly almond-shaped eyes and a major in political science. She claimed to be a former ballerina, which would explain her rather spare figure. Cole personally preferred curves, of which Michelle had hardly any. But since she kept touching his arm and gazing up at him from half-lidded eyes, he wasn't about to complain.

When she started hinting that she had probably best head back to her dorm, he offered to drive her. He'd snuck his first kiss as they walked to the car and she returned it warmly. Sloppily, but warmly.

By the time he'd parked in the lots closest to her dorm, they were in full makeout mode. They spent several minutes clutching at one another, wordlessly groping each other as they locked lips and tongues. When at last they'd broke for air, Cole suggested that perhaps he should come up with her.

Michelle had sat back, her eyes low and a sultry grin on her face. (Well, sultry and soused; they'd both a lot to drink.) "That sounds like fun," she began, only slightly slurring her words. "But I just met you and I don't go to bed with anyone on the first night. I am not a slut!" Michelle declared, pointing a finger in emphasis.

"But you are a nice guy and a really, really good kisser," she continued. "So how about a little present instead?" Her eyebrows waggled as her hands crept towards his belt buckle.

Cole held his breath as she fumbled with the belt and then his jeans. After so many failures, it was finally happening! He leaned his chair back to give her room to maneuver as she leaned in over his lap.

"Holy shit!" breathed Michelle suddenly as she made contact with his cock. "You're fucking huge!" Various synonyms for "big" mixed with large quantities of profanity followed.

For a moment Cole thought she might balk, but Michelle at last gave a semi-shrug and mumbled, "Well, let's see if I can do this." She wrapped both hands around the thick shaft to steady it and flicked her tongue flicked across his the bulbous head, tasting the precum which was already oozing from it. Then she parted her mouth like a yawning crocodile and descended over it.

Judging by the moans she was making, fitting inside her mouth was a very near thing. She guided him into her slowly, her nostrils flaring wide with her rapid breathing. She was clearly straining hard, but was apparently just the right mix of determined and drunk not to give up.

Cole thought everything was going well as she neared the widest part of the mushroom-shaped head. But just as her lips were about to fully encompass him, things went from very good to absolutely horrible.

Michelle made a soft noise in the back of her throat that was almost too faint to hear, but then she repeated swiftly a few times with increasing volume. She reared off his cock with unpleasant speed, allowing him to catch the final seconds of her retching noise before she explosively vomited into his lap.

Cole preferred not to remember the horrifying moments that followed in great detail. Somehow he'd managed to make it out of the car, whereupon he'd fallen to his hands and knees and promptly emptied his own stomach contents onto the asphalt. He vaguely remembered hearing Michelle mumble, "Oh God, I'm sorry," as she clambered out the passenger door and the sound of footsteps retreating into the distance. By the time he felt well enough to stand, he was alone. Half-naked, splattered with vomit, and alone.

Somehow he'd made it back to his room. His clothes went into the washer and he'd gone into the shower. Once clean, he'd gone down and spent the better part of an hour cleaning up his car. He'd followed this with another long shower. He'd slept away most of Saturday. He'd then attempted to drown the rest of it in alcohol so he'd stop remembering what had happened in that parking lot.

After paying dearly for his overindulgence on Sunday, he'd managed to make it through his Monday classes with only a mild headache. After his last class, he took another aspirin and headed to the library. Its comforting silence seemed a welcome refuge indeed.
 
The rest of Julia's weekend was relatively uneventful. Michael suggested visiting his parents so that grandma could spend a little quality time with Jacob. This left little free time to do much other than mundane tasks such as cleaning up the house and spending several moments pumping milk out of her engorged breasts for the week.

She knew it wasn't exactly the sexiest task, but she wished that Michael would be a little interested...some men found it erotic. Having a lactating wife or a wife with a big plush bust to play with. But he didn't seem to overly enthralled. He didn't seem to make a fuss over her body at all really. Though he still called her pretty and beautiful. He still kissed her sweetly and made love to her regularly. Julia was still becoming more and more convinced that Michael couldn't get over the fact that she was a mother and was stuck in a rut.

She welcomed the work load on Monday. Consciously she dressed again to try and impressed in case Cole happened to spend a little time in the library. Another sexy pencil skirt outlined her curvy slender frame, falling about an inch about her knees. Heels accentuated her long slender legs and this time a dark blue blouse covered her magnificent breasts. The silky material gently clung to her bust, tiny shiny buttons going from her collar all the way down until they vanished into her skirt.

This time she'd swept her long dark hair in a half twist, with the rest flowing freely down her back and then carefully made up her face. Keeping it understated, but again, with a punch of color on her lips.

Most of her day was filled with the usual, but not enough to keep her mind from wandering. Every time a male student entered the building, she found herself glancing up and then feeling a pang of disappointment. She felt like a school girl with a silly crush, her stomach fluttering with nerves and then felt a straight jolt of excitement as she saw Cole enter the library. But her joy soon turned to slight concern as she watched him walk in, head slightly hung, looking a little down in the dumps.

For a moment she remained at her station, watching as he took his usual seat and groaned slightly as her tits swelled a little and ached. Slipping off her stool, she grabbed the library cart, figuring it was the best way to 'look' busy while passing by to say hello. Rolling it out, she made a wide circle first, grabbed a couple of abandoned books off tables where students had thoughtlessly left them behind and then slowly made her way to his table, happy that a few stray books lay there as well.

“Hello Cole.” She greeted, smiling warmly at him. “How are you doing?”
 

Cole looked up at the sound of his name. "Oh, I'm fine," he said reflexively.

He paused for a moment. How did she know his name? She hadn't asked for it the other day and he hadn't introduced himself. Yet she clearly had said it. Maybe she'd looked him up from the last time he'd checked out a book or something?

While he meditated on this peculiarity, he glanced at her outfit. He felt a twinge in his groin immediately. God, see was gorgeous. She was twice as sexy in her work attire as any five coeds in their party dresses last Friday.

His thoughts flashed back to Michelle. He'd would have eagerly gone to bed with that drunk bitch this weekend, but she couldn't hold a candle to the Librarian. Her husband must look like Brad Pitt and pull down crazy income to have gotten her.

He realized that he was staring idly off to one side, prompting a curious look from the Librarian. Cole rushed to cover and found himself rambling on about his earlier response. "Well, I'm mostly okay. Bit of a headache, but took an aspirin for it. Definitely not as bad as Sunday, though. I was really hung over then."

Cole recognized that while she wasn't exactly the Dean of Student Affairs, confessing he'd been hungover to a school employee was probably a bad idea. Unfortunately, her blue eyes seemed to invite still more to pour out of him. "I kinda overdid it on Saturday. I had a really bad date on Friday and just wanted to forget it." He'd at least had the presence of mind to call his experience*with Michelle a "date", which certainly sounded better than the truth.

"Seems like I've had a lot those lately," he continued. "Just not having much luck with the ladies."*Good Lord, what the hell was wrong with him?! Shut up, you rambling moron!

"Uh, so how was your weekend?" Cole said, at long last able to halt his soliloquy with an attempt to change the topic. "Did you do anything fun?"

 
Julia felt her heart go out to him, swelling and warming as well as the rest of her naughty parts tingling to life. Yeah, he'd been staring again. His gaze drifting over her form as she stood in front of him with only the library table to keep them separated.

"I kinda overdid it on Saturday. I had a really bad date on Friday and just wanted to forget it."


She listened with interest, truly wanting to know more about him and his 'luck' with the ladies. She felt a rush of satisfaction knowing that he wasn't having the best reception, although it was a shame. Unlike her ex-boyfriend, this guy was sweet and probably could make some lucky gal very happy...if she knew how to handle his tool.

"Seems like I've had a lot those lately," he continued. "Just not having much luck with the ladies."

“I'm sorry to hear that. I think it's always harder on guys.” She said sympathetically. “Don't take it too hard...college girls are very...oh, how should I put this...fickle?” She suggested and gave a light shrug followed by a soft warm laugh. Clearly uncomfortable with his subject of choice, she wasn't surprised when he tried to change it.

“My weekend? Oh...same old stuff really. When you're an old married woman like me, wild parties and bad dates are a thing of the past. Instead I changed a lot of diapers and spent a good portion of my day feeling like a milk maid.”

He gave her a little a slight confused look and she giggled, leaning forward slightly and lowering her voice. “I had to pump my breast milk for the week. Very boring task I can assure you.”

His gaze dropped her chest again and she sighed softly, pretending not to notice as she straightened and faked a small wince. “Unfortunately, having a baby who is breast fed means pumping on breaks too. Thank god for the storage room!! It's my life savor...I would leak through several shirts a day...Oh! God, I'm sorry. That's probably grossing you out.” She added, having the grace to blush. “I'm really sorry. I've had a long boring day and I tend to babble.”
 

Cole relaxed slightly as she responded to his attempt to change the conversation. The events with Michelle were both humiliating and disgusting. Much as he wanted to vent his feelings about the disaster of an evening, he also really preferred that no one else know about it. He was glad she hadn't pressed him for details. No doubt she already saw him as a inelegant clod given his gawking last time; no need to further cement that impression.

“My weekend? Oh...same old stuff really. When you're an old married woman like me, wild parties and bad dates are a thing of the past. Instead I changed a lot of diapers and spent a good portion of my day feeling like a milk maid.”


Cole felt slightly shocked. She was a mother? She hardly seemed the type. His cousin Jennifer had a couple kids back when he was in middle school and she'd plumped up like a Thanksgiving turkey for years. The Librarian's narrow waist seemed to belie the possibility of having an infant at home.

He was only beginning to consider what she meant by "milk maid" when she offered up her own explanation: “I had to pump my breast milk for the week. Very boring task I can assure you.”

Breast...milk? Those massive tits had milk in them? He'd never considered the possibility, but he found the idea intensely fascinating. His gaze unstoppably pivoted to her bosom, his mind filling with questions. Not that he could dare ask. Far too personal and intimate. Still, he couldn't help but wonder....

Cole snapped out of his reverie as she continued. He sheepishly pulled his eyes away from her silk-covered chest. “Unfortunately, having a baby who is breast fed means pumping on breaks too. Thank god for the storage room!! It's my life saver...I would leak through several shirts a day...

Cole felt his jaw drop, but was temporarily powerless to prevent it: the image she described was too entrancing. Her breasts - her wonderful, luscious breasts - were slowly swelling with milk as they spoke. They'd grow and grow, the pressure building and building,till at last she could take no more. Then her creamy bounty would leak out, soaking her blouse till it clung to her beautiful breasts like a second skin....

His expression must have concerned her, for she almost immediately continued, Oh! God, I'm sorry. That's probably grossing you out. I'm really sorry. I've had a long boring day and I tend to babble.”

Cole needed a moment to find his words and another to wet his suddenly dry mouth. "Uh, no ma'am," he at last forced out. "Not at all." He paused, trying to come up with something more cogent to say. This proved even more difficult given the slow swelling of his cock along his right thigh. Fortunately the table blocked anyone's view as the bulge in his denim began expanding.

Cole managed to rein his focus in enough to converse. "After all, it's a natural function of the human body. Nothing wrong with natural. And it's supposedly the best thing you can feed a baby, so of course it's a good thing. And babies really seem to like drinking it, so it must taste pretty good, too. So no. No, you're not grossing me out. No, course not. Not at all." But Dammit, he was babbling again. Cole clamped his mouth shut before he could say something truly foolish.
 
Julia smiled at him, her eyes sparkling as she watched him try to be polite and sweet. His expression had been a little hard to read. She wasn't entirely sure if he was shocked or disgusted or in a way fascinated by the idea.

Glancing around, she noticed the library was near empty and it wasn't unusual for her to be seen with the students, bent over a book helping out young minds. On a whim, she decided to slip into the seat at the end of the table. “It is very good for the baby. It's only been six months since I've had Jacob, but he's a good baby.” Her face softened as she spoke about her son, full of love and admiration for the little guy. Then she paused and pressed her red lips together, seemingly lost in thought and then began to talk again.

“Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer me if it makes you uncomfortable. I won't take offense.”

She watched him shift a little, his gaze moving around to study the room before returning to hers. She took that as the okay to continue. So went on. “You're a young college guy. Attractive and I'm sure that even though your luck with the ladies isn't great now, it'll get better.” Oh yes it would! If he'd let her show him. “I know this is probably a little...well...odd to ask you, but...do you think I'm, you know...attractive? I mean, I just had a baby 6 months ago and I guess I'm a little self conscious about things. And well...” She let out a dramatic sigh, “I dunno...be nice to know I still had a little something going for me. Ya know?”

Puffing out a breath, she shook her head and laughed, “Oh listen to me. Never mind, just disregard that...like I said. Long day and I guess like you, I've felt a little sorry for myself.” Looking slightly embarrassed, she waved a hand and grinned, “I better get my butt back to work.”
 

Cole listened to her talk proudly about her little boy. She glowed from within at the mention of his name. Cole could almost swear her chest seemed to swell slightly as described her child. This was a woman who clearly adored her kid.

Cole immediately felt guilty about the swelling he was experiencing in his jeans. She was hot as could be and the thought of her milk-filled tits added a kinky appeal he found surprisingly arousing, but she was some kid's mom. She's talking about how adorable her baby is and he's got half an erection? What the hell was the matter with him?

His shame soon did the trick. The bulge in the denim along his right thigh diminished gradually as the warm blood drained away. He felt marginally more at ease when she finished speaking of motherhood and switched subjects.

“Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer me if it makes you uncomfortable. I won't take offense.”

Cole glanced around, suddenly wary of being observed. Her question sounded ominous. What could she be asking if she needed to preface it like that? Still, curiosity won him over; Cole nodded cautiously, inviting her to continue.

Cole felt a slight warmth creep up the back of his neck when she suggested he was good-looking. A goddess like her saying he was attractive? Wow. No doubt it was just an off-hand compliment, signifying nothing. She didn't really mean - how could she, looking like that? No, she just said it to be nice.

Cole almost missed the actual question, so lost was he in his thoughts. When he did realize what she'd said, he had to let it echo in his mind several times to be sure.

Do you think I'm, you know...attractive?

Cole sat dumbfounded. She couldn't really be asking that, could she? A beautiful woman like her had to know how amazing she looked. She must get admiring glances from every guy she walked past. How could she not know that?

Cole's paralysis apparently made her reconsider the wisdom of posing the question. “Oh listen to me. Never mind, just disregard that...like I said. Long day and I guess like you, I've felt a little sorry for myself.” She blushed slightly and pushed back from the table. “I better get my butt back to work.”

Cole watched in silence as she stood up and returned to her book cart. She waved goodbye and he mutely responded in kind. Then she wheeled the cart down an aisle, affording him several wonderful seconds to admire the sway of her ass before she turned a corner and disappeared from view.

"Yes! Good God, yes! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! " Cole wanted to say - no, not just say but proclaim for all to hear. But the words died in his throat. He'd look like some lovestruck schoolboy with a crush on teacher. She'd give him a pitying smile, pat him on the head, and tell him he was sweet to say that. He couldn't bear that. Not from her.

Cole waited till she was gone and then hastily packed his things. He felt suddenly lightheaded. He needed to get out of here, get some air, and clear his head.

 
Julia's heart hammered wildly as she left Cole pondering the situation behind her. It wasn't long and she noticed he soon left. The rest of her day was a bit of a blur, consumed with what her next step should be. She was trying to take it slow. Obviously he was attracted to her in some fashion. His eyes always seemed to stray her way now and she felt the heat of his gaze when he thought she didn't notice. He sent shivers down her spine and left her delicate silk panties damp with need.

That evening she spent her evening with Jacob, with Michael busy at work. She let her body relax, letting him feed as she smoothed her fingers over his fuzzy head and smiled. Recalling Cole's shocked, expression earlier made her laugh softly and she sighed. What sort of mother was she? Trying to plot her way into a young man's pants for sexual release. To feel alive, desired and wanted...when she was cherished and loved at home.

Mulling over guilty feelings, she tried to push the thoughts away. Seeing Cole only made fueled her need to see him more and more of him. She wondered if he was a virgin or if he was just a sweet boy wanting a sweet girl to bring home to mom and dad. Where there such men like that left in the world? She seriously doubted it. To be the first though! That thrilled her all the more. To show him how it could be...how to please a woman. How to make her craved that big hunk of man meat that dangled between his legs while still adoring him as a person. He was more than just a big cock, she reminded herself.

So the next few days left her feeling a little bereft when she saw no sign of him and wondered if she's frightened him away. Now Thursday, Julia found herself bent over, ass in the air running her fingers over the floor and cursing softly. One of the older women in the library had decided to try contacts and one of them had fallen out. Of course no one was young enough to get down on hands and knees to look for it and the woman was beside herself. Her week was just not panning out as she'd hoped it would. She'd had two sleepless nights with the baby, her breasts ached, she was a little tired, and now this.!
 

Cole spent the next couple days away from the library. Seeing the lovely Librarian again would only remind him of how lonely he was. Here was a woman so beautiful as to almost beggar belief, yet she wasn't even sure a man could find her attractive. How could a man as lucky as her husband be so cavalier towards her? Yet that man got to come every day to her while Cole couldn't even get lucky with a coed who was nearly passed-out drunk.

But on Thursday, Cole had an unexpected run-in with the co-ed in question. He'd not bothered calling Michelle after last Friday after horrific ending. He assumed she would want nothing to do with the guy whose cock had made her gag so much that she'd actually thrown up. Consequently, he was surprised when she waved at him when

"Um, hey, Cole," she began, blushing slightly. "This is a little embarrasing, but...what exactly did we do after we left the party?" It turned out that Michelle remembered going to the party, drinking heavily, Cole offering to take her home, and then...nothing. Her next memory was waking up around 5 AM splayed out on her bathroom floor next to the toilet. "I guess I had too much at the party, because I was sick as a dog the next day."

To Cole's further astonishment, Michelle actually thanked him for getting her home safely. Having wiped out any memory of what occurred in the parking lot, she assumed that he'd dropped her off at her dorm and departed, after which she'd gotten ill and blacked out after heaving up in the bathroom. "I must have been really drunk when you dropped me off at my dorm. Some guys would have taken advantage of that. Thanks for being one of the good ones." Michelle leaned up and kissed his cheek. Nice.

What Michelle then whispered in Cole's ear was assuredly not nice, but very naughty. Cole didn't entirely follow some of the terminology, but he was left witht the distinct impression that if he happened to see Michelle out in future, she'd let him take her home again. Only this time, his reward would be something far more than a kiss on the cheek.

Cole returned to the library that afternoon, a wellspring of confidence powering his steps. A woman liked him. Admittedly, from behind Michelle looked like a young boy, but she definitely was female, so it counted. He might never rate a woman like the Librarian, but he no longer needed to feel as if he was an untouchable leper. Today was a good day.

As he passed through the stacks, he overheard a familiar voice: Mrs. Larson. A heavy-set, older woman, she was probably the only librarian known by every student. She walked with a cane, so she was almost always the librarian manning the front desk since that required limited movement. She was also quite friendly, always ready with a smile and a greeting. The latter was also invariably addressed in a clear voice to "deary", just as she was doing just now.

"Thank you for helping me find my contact, deary. Four eyes are certainly better than two when looking for something so tiny. Besides, even if I did find it, with my hip, I'd be 10 minutes just trying to stand up again after I picked it up!"

Cole heard the muffled response of a second person, but couldn't make out the words. Mrs. Larson, unlike the other librarians, didn't have much of a "library voice", so she was always easy to hear.

"Oh is that it? No, no, just a bit of lint. Perhaps over here? No. Oh, deary, you just made a little face. Is everything okay?" She paused, then continued. "Tish tosh, it was clearly not nothing, deary. What's wrong?"

A longer pause this time. "Oh my, that's right! Silly me, I should have remembered that you usually do that in the storage about this time of day. My word, you're even carrying the lovely blue blanket that you use to cover yourself. How could I have not noticed? You must have been headed there when I stopped you for help. And here I've kept you for half an age with my little problem while you're probably fit to pop. Oh my, I am so sorry, deary!"

Another pause, which Mrs. Larson swiftly cut short. "No, no, deary, don't you apologize to me. Mr. Larson and I have six of our own and I fed them all my homegrown best, so I know better than most what it feels like when you feel like you've gone too long without turning the taps on. Ooh, it aches something fierce, doesn't it? And plump as I am, I never had quite as much up there as you, so it must be just that much more unpleasant for you. Tsk, tsk, shame on me, deary for delaying you. No, no, I insist. I'll find someone else to help me, deary. You go take care of yourself before you spring a leak and ruin that lovely blouse."

Cole, too curious now to resist, took the dozen steps it took him to reach the end of the row and moved in search of the voice. Two aisles over, he found Mrs. Larson and . . . her - the goddess of the stacks. Today she wore a kelly green top and deep brown skirt with matching heels. Over her right shoulder was draped a lightweight blanket, baby blue in color. The pretty librarian's brow was furrowed in obvious discomfort and her hands were presently massaging her breasts.

The meaning of the one-sided conversation he'd overhead started to make a lot more sense.

Cole stood for a moment, slightly mesmerized at watching her delicate fingers knead the firm mounds. His reverie, however, was short-lived. Mrs. Larson saw him first and gave a broad smile. "Ah, here we are. I bet this young man will glad to help, won't you deary?"

The other woman turned to see Cole looking at her and went a bit pale. Half a moment later, a flash of realization crossed her face and she self-consciously slapped both hands down to her sides.

Cole felt bad; he'd not meant to embarrass her in front of her co-worker. But he could think of nothing to say that wouldn't sound either foolish or inappropriate. He instead sheepishly turned to Mrs. Larson and said, "Sure, I can help you. What do you need?"

Mrs. Larson beamed back at him. "Young man, I made the mistake of trying to fiddle with my contact lens and somehow managed to drop it around here. Unfortunately, with my hip, it takes a long time for me to get close enough to the floor to pick up something that small and even longer to stand up again. My colleague here," Mrs. Larson nodded in the direction of the younger librarian, "stopped to help me, but she has something more important to attend to. So if I could borrow your sharp eyes and flexible joints for a few minutes to help me locate my missing contact, I would be most appreciative."

"Sure, I can do that," Cole responded.

"Good boy." Mrs. Larson pointed with the tip of her cane to a spot about five feet from where Cole was standing. "Try around there to start." She turned back to the other librarian. "See, deary, problem solved. Now you get to the back and take care of yourself. We'll be fine out here."

The dark-haired librarian nodded silently. She gave a slight wave of goodbye in their general direction that Cole found himself hoping might be directed at him. She then strode away towards the rear of the building.

Cole got down on his hands and knees and began crawling along the floor. Mrs. Larson stood nearby and offered the occasional suggestion as he looked for a telltale glint against the greyish carpet.

The process took longer than he expected. After nearly ten minutes, Cole had searched the row of books end to end twice and then, at Mrs. Larson's suggestion, searched a second row as well. He was about to give up when he spotted a glimmer of light from Mrs. Larson left sneaker. Sure enough, her contact lens had landed on her shoe and stuck to one of the laces.

Mrs. Larson thanked Cole profusely for his assistance, so he was back to feeling pretty good. He stretched - crawling on his knees for so long had given him a kink - and headed back to his books. But then Mrs. Larson called him back. "Deary, could you do me one last favor? I wanted to let my colleague know that we found my contact lens, but I'm already overdue to replace Mrs. Jenkins at the front desk and she does tend to get snippy about such things. Could you run and tell her for me? I don't want her to worry about poor me wandering around blind as a bat."

She smiled broadly when Cole nodded. "Good boy. She'll be in Storage Room B; here's how to find it." Directions followed. "She'll probably still be busy when you get there, so just knock on the door and say, 'Mrs. Larson said to come tell you that she found her contact lens and that she'll be at the front desk if you need her.' No need for you to go inside. Think you can do that? Good boy."

Mrs. Larson limped off towards the library entrance and Cole headed to the rear. He found Storage Room B, the same room he'd helped tidy up the week before. As Mrs. Larson predicted, the door was closed.

A chill ran up his back. He had a pretty good idea of what was happening inside that room. He licked his suddenly dry lips and extended his hand. He rapped on the door three times, then spoke in a slightly raised voice. "Mrs. Larson said to come tell you that she found her contact lens and that she'll be at the front desk if you need her."

Cole paused a moment awaiting . . . he knew not quite what. He then turned, the need to depart - and quickly - surging in his mind.
 
Julia breasts felt as though they were about to burst within her blouse. Her bra itself felt two sizes too small. She couldn't believe Mrs. Larson, but had felt a little sorry for the older lady. She had been going through a trying time with health issues and usually Julia was happy to help – but this time had been a bad moment for her to try. Then she'd come face to face with Cole, his eyes fixed intently on her sore bosom. She wasn't sure why she'd been so suddenly surprised and embarrassed, but she couldn't seem to get away quick enough. Being in front of Mrs. Larson seemed to be a red flag to move herself out of temptations way before she got her ass in trouble.

Now in the privacy of the storage room, she sat on an old winged back chair that she'd salvaged for this purposed exactly and sat quietly as she attached the battery operated pump to one breast and sighed with relief, wincing slightly at first as the pressure intensified, then eased.

She was idly wondering if Cole was having better luck than her on his hands and knees searching for what had to be a dusty contact now. She hoped the older woman had the sense to thoroughly clean it. Her first breast quickly emptied out and Julia fiddled with the front panel of her bra, clipping it back up and then undoing the other.

Switching out the bottle, she replaced it with an empty one and had just started back up when a knock on the door startled her. Cole's muffled voice came from the other side. "Mrs. Larson said to come tell you....”

T he rest of his words seemed muffled behind the heavy wooden door and Julia strained to her, her pulse suddenly pounding with excitement. Shit, but she was a mess. Trying to basically milk herself while her young stud was on the other side...how was she supposed to seduce him while trying to ease the ache in her tits?

“What?” She called, “Cole...I'm covered, just come in.”

She held her breath, wondering if he'd venture in or run for the hills. She couldn't have blamed him either way. “Cole? Hello?”
 

Cole had taken a half step back down the hall when he heard her muffled voice behind the door.

“What?”

He turned back and started to repeat himself. "Mrs. Larson said to come tell-"

“What?” came her voice again. “Cole...I'm covered, just come in.” Apparently he was equally difficult to hear on the other side of the door.

Cole swallowed nervously. Should he be doing this? Part of him was intensely curious about what lay on the opposite side of this door, but entering also seemed inherently taboo. Still, she had told him to come in . . . Woodenly, his hand grasped the door knob and twisted. As the door swung inward, he paused, then stepped inside.

She sat in a chair by the table, her hands holding some sort of plastic and metal device. She smiled up as he entered and gestured for him to close the door behind him. The baby blue blanket she'd been carrying earlier was now draped across her torso. Had he not overheard the conversation with Mrs. Larson earlier, Cole would think she'd just put the blanket over her because she was chilly.

However, the plastic bottle on the table suggested otherwise. It was nearly three quarters full of a pale white liquid. Milk. It had to be. She'd just finished milking herself.

"Is that . . . from you?" he inquired cautiously.

She smiled warmly at him and nodded. She held out the mechanical device for him to see and explained it was her pump. He took it from her and turned the pump over in his hands as he examined it. He listened vaguely as she told him about his features, how she'd had to research to find one that was both comfortable to use and capable of keeping up with her production. His attention was more on the feel of the pump, particularly the soft plastic tip that so very recently had rested against one of her magnificent breasts, sucking at her nipple. He could still feel her warmth on it.

As he held the device in his hands, a thought from something she'd told him days before suddenly surfaced in his mind. He looked up from his hands and met her soulful blue eyes.

"You said . . .," he began hesitantly. "You said that you produce more than your baby needs, right?" He gestured to the plastic bottle on the table. "So that there - you're just going to pour it down the sink, right?"

She nodded, a slight uncertainty creasing her forehead.

Cole took a deep breath, feeling a little uncertain, but unable to resist the impulse to ask. "Well, if you're only going to get rid of it, would it be okay if I tasted it first?"
 
Julia gazed up at Cole in shock. Never in a million years would she have suspected that this shy young man would have the nerve to ask her such a question or that he would WANT to taste her breast milk. For a second she was too struck to speak, opening her mouth, then shutting it. She saw a slow flush crawl up his neck and a pang of white hot desire pool low in her belly, almost making her cramp. Her breasts tingled, aching as a rush of fresh milk filled her unpumped side.

He wanted to taste her milk. The reality of it made her desire turn the thought into an erotic image of his mouth against her aching breast, sucking and lapping at her nipple until his mouth was rewarded with her sweet nectar. A soft moan escaped and she felt her own cheeks flush. “Excuse me...Cole...I....”

She laughed softly, but at herself. She watched him shift uncomfortably, looking as though he was ready to bolt, afraid he'd offended her. Reaching out, she grasped his free hand and gave it a squeeze, smiling warmly. “I wasn't expecting you to ask. You're not in trouble. I suppose I see no harm in you tasting it...but you must promise this goes no further than this room. I could get into trouble, I am sure of it. I can't afford to lose my job?”

He nodded emphatically and she eased back in her chair. “Well, go ahead. I still have one side to finish up.” She told him and watched his eyes dip down to the swell hidden under her baby blue blanket. Catching himself, she saw him quickly look away and down at the bottle he head. “Just unscrew the pump from the bottle. I have others.”

He did so as she instructed and handed the pump over, then swiveled the bottle in his hand, watching the pale milk swish around. Fascinated by what he was about to do, Julia watched almost eagerly. He took another deep breath and then slowly brought the bottle up to his nose and took a tentative sniff of the contents. His eyebrows raised slightly and he shrugged, then pressed the edge to his lip. She held her breath, unable to look away as he tipped the contents up and took a small experiment sip.

“So...what do you think?” Ah fuck, she wanted him now. She wanted him badly it hurt, but this was not the time or the place!
 

Cole waited with bated breath for her response to his question. Her initial reaction boded poorly. Her face froze and her cheeks flushed pink. He could see in her eyes that she was shocked at the audacity of his request.

Cole began to hastily compose an apology. He wasn't trying to be inappropriate; he was merely curious. If she was going to dispose of it any way, then he thought there'd be no harm.

Fortunately, her initial shock faded swiftly and was replaced with the gentle instructor persona he'd grown used to. She gripped his hand and said, “I wasn't expecting you to ask. You're not in trouble. I suppose I see no harm in you tasting it...but you must promise this goes no further than this room.

Cole readily nodded his agreement. She relaxed and gestured for him to take the already filled bottle from the table. He set down the pump and picked up the bottle, bringing it close to his face for examination. He swirled the container and watched the liquid as it washed across the clear plastic.

Unscrewing the cap, he raised the bottle to his nose and sniffed. Definitely a subtle milk scent, but somehow not quite the same as what he poured on his breakfast cereal. He tilted the bottle to his lips and took a tentative sip. It tasted like milk, but surprisingly sweet.

“So...what do you think?” she inquired.

Cole didn't respond, but instead took a hefty swallow of the bottle's contents. He swirled the mouthful around, noting its feel on his tongue, before swallowing it. The milk was also warm, yet another reminder of how recently it had come from her. It proved pleasurable feeling the mild heat as it swept down his throat and into his stomach. He enjoyed it so much that he tipped the the bottle back and drank the remainder of its contents.

When at last he set the bottle back on the table, he looked up to meet her eyes. "I like it," Cole concluded. "It's actually quite sweet, with a hint of vanilla. It's a bit like drinking melted ice cream. Only a good bit warmer." He rubbed his belly appreciatively. "Thank you for letting me try it."

Cole met her eyes for a few moments. God, she was beautiful. That such a tasty treat could be produced from her seemed to only add to her appeal.

Cole shook himself out of his brief reverie before he began to stare. "Well, you did say you were only halfway done," he said, taking a step back. Indeed, she was absentmindedly rubbing the side of one breast - most likely the one that still ached for relief. "I'll give you some privacy. Thank you again."

He walked towards the door. But as his hand touched the knob, another thought floated up to him. Drinking her milk had given him a warm, pleasurable sensation that radiated outward from the pit of his stomach. He rather enjoyed it and certainly wouldn't mind feeling it some more.

Cole turned, and looked back at her. "Of course, if you're going to do the other one and then throw that milk away, I wouldn't mind drinking that one as well." He paused, unsure whether he might have truly crossed the line with her, then added, "Only if you don't mind, of course."
 
Julia watched with apt interest as Cole down the milk. It still baffled her that he was willing to do such a thing and yet he seemed to enjoy it. She wasn't sure why she found it so damn sex, but her panties were definitely more than a little damp and her womb ached, wanting him to stretch and fill and stuff her to the brim until she was begging for more.

Blinking several times, she found herself grinning at his commentary, pleased that he'd enjoyed it all so much. If only Michael was so bold and experimental. With a new bottle screwed into place, listened as he continued.

*"Well, you did say you were only halfway done," he said, taking a step back. She found herself wanting to tell him to stop and keep her company, but again, the situation was complicated and Julia worried that she would somehow push him away before she had the time to properly entice him. "I'll give you some privacy. *Thank you again."

It surprised her when he turned and looked back at her. "Of course, if you're going to do the other one and then throw that milk away, I wouldn't mind drinking that one as well." She found a smile slowly becoming wider as he made his suggestion. He certainly seemed enthralled by it all. "Only if you don't mind, of course."

“Of course...it gets sort of boring back here anyway. Like I said...as long as you don't tell anyone, I don't see the harm in it.” She added innocent. “Do you mind locking the door? Just in case? I would hate for us to get barged in on.”

Something about that sentence sounded a little naughty, but she pretended like it was nothing out of the ordinary. He quickly executed the task and then stood, waiting for her to tell him what to do. She pointed to to an empty chair. “Why don't you pull that over.” As he did that, she set the pump aside momentarily as she opened her blouse under the blanket and undid her other strap, letting the panel fall open. Milk was already dripped out of her swollen nipple and she quickly grasped the pump and pressed it to her sore breast. The blanket masked most of her actions, but the front of her shirt gaped, giving view to soft smooth skin down to almost her navel while her breasts where concealed.

A soft hiss past her lips as she started the pump and then sighed. Cole gave her a questioning look and she flushed again a little. “When they get swollen, it hurts for a second and then it's instant relief. It has been way past my time to pump searching for that old biddies contacts.” She said lightly and giggled. “I was already starting to leak. I try not wait that long...tends to turn into an embarrassing sight.”
 
Back
Top