The Wheels on the Bus. . .(Chain Story idea)

Is there still time to contribute to this one? I used to ride the bus all the time, so I wouldn't mind putting something together. :)

Trombonus said:
Is there still time to contribute to this one? I used to ride the bus all the time, so I wouldn't mind putting something together. :)

It's an open-ended chain, absolutely! :cathappy:

Trombonus said:
Yeppers. :D This chain's stories stand alone, unless the author decides they want to link then with another. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Yeppers. :D This chain's stories stand alone, unless the author decides they want to link then with another. :D
Sweet. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:

Awesome! I'd like to contribute as well!

With the 2012 Survivor Contest underway I thought I'd bring this chain up to the top for the new contestants as well as the old.

This chain revolves around a cross-country bus trip. It doesn't revolve around any plot nor any one set of characters. All chapters are stand alone. Your submission for this chain must include the title:

On The Bus: xxxx

Also when you submit your story to Lit., you need to copy the link to this thread and place it in the "Notes" section stating that you are submitting a story to the "On the Bus" chain story.

Post 1 has links that will take you to every story that was placed in this chain, as well as links to the authors' submission pages.

If you have any questions please fill free to post. If you write a story for the chain, please let me know so I can add the link to your story and your submission page to the first post.

Thanks,

Red

I am definitely interested, but I will have to talk it over with my muse. :) This is Saturday night, so she's out carousing in some low dive. :(

I am definitely interested, but I will have to talk it over with my muse. :) This is Saturday night, so she's out carousing in some low dive. :(

Sorry, I missed your posts. If you do submit a story, please let me know when it posts so I can put it on the first post with a link. :)

I think this is one of the easiest chain stories to glide into and perfect for any one needing a story in the Chain Story category for the Survivor Contest. Heck, even if bus passengers get off and stay in a hotel, the bus just has to be mentioned in the story in some way, shape, or form.

Hi Red,

I've started to sketch something out that I will want to submit as my first Chain story entry for the Survivor Contest. It should be done and submitted by the end of next week.

Hi Red,

I've started to sketch something out that I will want to submit as my first Chain story entry for the Survivor Contest. It should be done and submitted by the end of next week.

Sounds great! I look forward to it. My apologies for not being online earlier than today. I'm answering your PM now, granted you may not need me to now. lol :D

Head to the first post of this thread to find the newest addition to the On the Bus chain, submitted by BuckyDuckman. :D

If I get an idea for a story with this theme, I'll let you know.

I have to admit, this is intriguing to me. I think I might do a little 'one-off' from the Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours story. I'll let you know if it goes anywhere.

TTT

I have to admit, this is intriguing to me. I think I might do a little 'one-off' from the Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours story. I'll let you know if it goes anywhere.

TTT

Thanks and good luck. :)

======

I've just read Cinner's new submission to the chain and will be adding links to the first post in just a bit. :) It's a great take on the chain!

So I had never considered a chain story entry until I saw this thread this morning.

And then I chewed on it a bit.

And now I'm writing a story about people having sex on a bus, and I found myself looking up the proper spelling of "Robert McNamara," and then I wondered if I might be doing this whole "erotica" thing wrong. :)

So I had never considered a chain story entry until I saw this thread this morning.

And then I chewed on it a bit.

And now I'm writing a story about people having sex on a bus, and I found myself looking up the proper spelling of "Robert McNamara," and then I wondered if I might be doing this whole "erotica" thing wrong. :)

Is there truly a right or wrong way to go about erotica? There are so many genres and kinks someone will like somethin'. ;)

I look forward to your story, when you have a link ready to go, let me know. :)

Back