Scuttle's Things and Stuffs

Scuttle Buttin'

Demons at bay
Just a place to stick ideas that I don't want to forget, my active threads, etc.

My SRP Profile.

Active threads:

The Sojourn of Cortland - (future and present co-writers: DarkWarrioress, SiaKlynn, BritWitch, Miss_Vivi, LovelyLuna) - A take on The Odyssey, set in a near-future post-apocalyptic world.

The Missing Piece - (co-writer smiley8022) - Friendship is all fun and games... until sex is involved.

Another New World - (co-writer SiaKlynn) - A search for the new New World, in the most beautiful ship on the sea.

Paper Doll - (co-writer Miss_Vivi) - A world where creativity is rare, and a Doll's personality is changed by her Steward until the perfect match is found. But the consequences for failure, for them both, are dire.

The Garden - (co-writers Miss_Vivi, Britwitch, and marauder13) - The true story of humanity's creation and corruption.

Welcome to Etham, Alabama - (co-writers Miss_Vivi, Britwitch, LeCharNoir, thestruggle, and Vail_Indigo) - A revival comes to a small Southern Town, and nothing about life there will ever be the same again.

Operation Jericho - (co-writer thestruggle) - After the largest terrorist attack on American soil, teams of two are sent out to hunt down those responsible. If only it were that simple.

Inactive Threads:

A Typical Day at the Office - (co-writer SweetAsSuga) - A private detective is hired to make a married man violate his prenup.

At His Mercy - (co-writer ScifiFanGirl) - A tavern waitress. A pirate. A new toy.

Strange Bits - (co-writer Mephistophelily) - Rivalries are nothing new. Switching bodies with your greatest rival, however, is.

The Principal Lesson - (co-writer RainingHeat) - A pet, her Master, and the lurking, stalking presence of a whip.

An Unexpected Affair (co-writer ilikeitlikethat18) - Strangers meet on a city bus. They are strangers no more once inside her apartment.

Christian Dating Site: A Cautionary Tale - (co-writer zydrate) - You think you've met the man who could be the One. He seemed like a good Christian on-line. Appearances can be deceiving.

Forsaken - (co-writer EuphoricDysphoria) - Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll.

Act of Kindness - (co-writer PollySays) - A sea of notes, a world of disjointed and confused thoughts, and a kidnapped barista. Serve hot.

Girl Like That - (co-writer LovelyLuna) - A married man finally takes home the girl of his dreams... from the strip club where she works.

Dulcis Somnia Sunt De Hoc - (co-writers LovelyLuna and wideeyedone) - When a dream becomes more appealing than your reality, which one do you choose?

The Curse - (co-writer LovelyLuna) - An Egyptian mummy is woken from his eternal slumber upon his discovery.

Me? A Spy?! - (co-writer La_Reina) - A spy that isn't aware she is one, and the agent sent to protect her.

The Remnant - (co-writers Britwitch and chocolatekoneko) - An eccentric inventor and all the terrible things he does to the poor girls locked in his basement.

Dear Brother - (co-writer Faux_Pas) - Bonding and bondage between a brother and sister.

Mind's Eye - (co-writer BeautifulDream) - An aging gunslinger, and the woman who makes him break his own rules.

Paradise Lost - (co-writer BeautifulDream) - An encounter with a remote tribe while on vacation turns into an ordeal they won't ever forget... if they survive.

Other:

A First Encounter - (co-writer Miss_Vivi) - Not a plot-based story RP, but a scene that turned out (in my humble opinion) to be rather incredible, and quite worthy of being included here. There is some measure of violence included. You've been warned.

Ideas:

A society cut off from the outside world via some seen or unseen, natural or unnatural force. Perhaps even underground. Inspired partially by Stephen King's Under the Dome.

Last edited:
You've got more than I do and I manage to keep up. So, no excuses for you, Mister. :p *grins* Morning, SB. Have you slept at all since I was last here?

You've got more than I do and I manage to keep up. So, no excuses for you, Mister. :p *grins* Morning, SB. Have you slept at all since I was last here?

*snickers* I'm slowly getting caught back up!

I have not, but I'm sure I will at some point. Just gets too hot in this damned room to sleep sometimes.

*snickers* I'm slowly getting caught back up!

I have not, but I'm sure I will at some point. Just gets too hot in this damned room to sleep sometimes.

I saw you wrote Cort last night. *wicked grin* I'm tempted to toss it back at you right now, but you have a slight reprieve. Hehehe. For the moment at least.

We got to 111 degrees in the shade yesterday. So, my room got pretty hot especially since it faces the west.

I saw you wrote Cort last night. *wicked grin* I'm tempted to toss it back at you right now, but you have a slight reprieve. Hehehe. For the moment at least.

We got to 111 degrees in the shade yesterday. So, my room got pretty hot especially since it faces the west.

Heh. Post away! You can't intimidate me. :p

It's already 88 here, and supposed to get up to 108 today... just absurd. I'm so over it.

Heh. Post away! You can't intimidate me. :p

It's already 88 here, and supposed to get up to 108 today... just absurd. I'm so over it.

I was mainly raised in the summer heat here so it's just something I'm use to. I do find it odd though. We're not even in any sort of desert area. In fact, I'm in a valley surrounded by foothills on three sides and I swear, we're the only part of Calif that gets this hot. There are times I wish I could teleport to the tropics for the summer.

I was mainly raised in the summer heat here so it's just something I'm use to. I do find it odd though. We're not even in any sort of desert area. In fact, I'm in a valley surrounded by foothills on three sides and I swear, we're the only part of Calif that gets this hot. There are times I wish I could teleport to the tropics for the summer.

I've spent summers all over the place.. west, midwest, now in the south, and this one so far in the desert... it sucks pretty much everywhere. At least Chicago had periods where it was down in the 80's and just beautiful. No such luck here.

Weirdly, if it's not crazy hot, it's raining like mad and they're closing streets for a day or two because of flooding. Flooding in the desert! Who knew?

I've spent summers all over the place.. west, midwest, now in the south, and this one so far in the desert... it sucks pretty much everywhere. At least Chicago had periods where it was down in the 80's and just beautiful. No such luck here.

Weirdly, if it's not crazy hot, it's raining like mad and they're closing streets for a day or two because of flooding. Flooding in the desert! Who knew?

Makes sense though, you know? Think about it. Too much rain, too fast for the earth to absorb quickly equals flooding.

Makes sense though, you know? Think about it. Too much rain, too fast for the earth to absorb quickly equals flooding.

Yeah, when you see all the rain it's not surprising that it does.. it's more surprising to get that much rain all at once in the desert. Just didn't expect it at all.

pssst ~

hey you...

I see you!!

(cept I don't but dammit I wanna)

attachment.php

Last edited:
She smiled as the arrived, dragging the chair into the living room and turning on the lights.

See. Perfect.

She smiled as the arrived, dragging the chair into the living room and turning on the lights.

See. Perfect.

*Looks around with a smile*

Hmm, I didn't know you had your own place. It's... Homey.

*Grins*

What to do with you now...

I have a house, it's just not...in the Lounge. Because I'm kinda stupid.

Heh.

*Looks around curiously and then laughs softly*

Why am I the one to decide?

*Bites lip sexily*

What do you want to do with him first, Neko?
Smirks, meeting his gaze and raising an eyebrow as well.

Well. I like teasing. Teasing is always fun.

Back