Guys - do you get hard when you are sucking?

I was with a guy a while back and it was his very first time ever sucking on a cock. That alone had me even more turned on, but it also made him super horny also ... obviously. We were both naked and I had sucked on him to get things started, but then he suddenly got the urge and pushed me off his cock and got down in-between my legs. Man-oh-mannnnnnn ... for being his first time, he was a damned good cock sucker. While he was sucking on me, he positioned his cock to where it was pressing up against my foot and he started lightly humping himself on me. I could hear how excited he was getting ... and it was only serving to quicken my own pending orgasm. Then all the sudden I felt his whole body tense ... followed quickly by the warm wet feeling on my foot as he ejaculated a massive load of his hot creamy sperm and semen all over. That just did it for me. I started ejaculating into his wet sucking mouth like a geyser. He swallowed and swallowed and still had some driplets slip out the corners of his mouth down my rock hard shaft. He quickly licked them up ... and then scooted down and started licking his own cum off my drenched foot.
 
The very first time I sucked a cock, I was rock hard from it being my first taste of another man and it being so taboo for me, that I came with out touching myself. My cock had brushed slightly across the sheet and then exploded. But over time I only get semi hard (unless im extremely horny or its my first time with him).
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah...I LOVE sucking cock, so I get really hard when I do, and often cum before he does, I get so excited...which often leads to him cumming, too...all over my face, across my tongue and lips...

I got fucked a couple of weekends ago by a BBC and it was amazing...I stayed rock hard for that, too, and when I came, I pushed him out it...
 
I haven't had a cock in over ten years but recently been fantasizing with a dildo and I was surprised as how hard I got from it. I tend to lose my erection with a toy in my ass however.
 
If I am just sucking to get my guy hard, I don't normally. However!!! If he takes control and starts pushing me to deep throat and make me his bitch, yes, rock hard.
 
cum from giving

I have even cum from giving head. my cock was rubbing on the bed as i wass getting into it .I came all over my bedspeard what a mess but damn tha was hot
 
I'm thinking about this, and I honestly don't know. I know I'm super turned on by it, but I'm usually engrossed in trying to give a good blowjob and don't pay attention to whether I'm hard. I think so... thinking about it is sure getting me hard!
 
Definitely....I'm usually hard just at the thought of sucking an attractive guy's cock. When he's in my mouth I'm twitching and leaking along with him.

~Marty
 
the other week went to a bathhouse and in the video rm met a blk guy, he sat next to me started to stroke my cock, i reached into his towel and my hand found a cock thick as my arm and about 7 inches, stroking each other i told him i never had a cock his size ever as i ieaned over and took it into my mouth, really thick as i slowly took him in my mouth his hands my hands stroking my cock, i guess we gathered an audience, but his cock in my mouth made me so hard.
 
Does anyone else get really hard when sucking cock and if so do you jerk yourself off while you are doing it?

Just curious!!

I get incredibly hard while sucking cock. It depends on what I'm doing with my hands while going down on someone else, I can either play with myself or find some way to play with him.
 
I'm not a guy but I get wetter than anything when I suck my fiance's cock. It literally runs down my thigh when I move my mouth away from his cock to crawl up on top of him....it turns me on SO MUCH to suck him...I do it EVERY time we have sex, without fail...which is usually 4-5 times a week....if not more. (it's one of my favorite things to do) :)
 
I get hard doing oral on both men and women, i think i get a little harder when i suck cock.
 
yes i do but i seem to go soft just after the cock finishes pumping cum down my throat
 
Not if I am on my knees sucking. I am so into pleasing him that i go soft. However, there was one time when we were in a 69 position with him on top fucking my mouth and sucking my cock at the same time ... all while my wife watched and fingered herself. That was hot.
 
I'm not a guy but I get wetter than anything when I suck my fiance's cock. It literally runs down my thigh when I move my mouth away from his cock to crawl up on top of him....it turns me on SO MUCH to suck him...I do it EVERY time we have sex, without fail...which is usually 4-5 times a week....if not more. (it's one of my favorite things to do) :)

YOU, My Dear are a very valuable and desireable woman!!
2.gif
 
Does anyone else get really hard when sucking cock and if so do you jerk yourself off while you are doing it?

Just curious!!

I sucked cock for the first time last night and my hard on came and went, I was either semi hard or rock hard though.
 
Back
Top