A Literotica Chatroom, Party Time

Devlishone4fun

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Just throwing this out there... I built a chatroom and was wondering how many would be interesting in using one here at Literotica for all PGer's?

If ya like it, you like it, if ya don't well piss ya, you golden shower freaks lol:nana:

Now I will be needing some extra Admins to help police it. Yep we need to keep it good and respectful for all to enjoy. I will NOT and repeat NOT have any of our beautiful and sexy Ladies of Lit disrespected in there. I am not playing, nor will i take any Bullshit from anybody, nor do i expect anybody to give it anybody...Now that being said.... Will tell more about helping and being a extra Admin to help keep unwanted trash out of it. if interested just send me a PM.

I/Admins can and will ban others from the chatroom and can kick the shit of out abusers, offensive users, directors of cams users out of it to my delight in a instant. I already have a few Lit members in mind, that i respect and might see if they want to help over see it. But have not contacted them yet.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I want it to be for anybody to use this chatroom and all of us to enjoy without all the problems that might come from or have seen at other sites chatrooms that i am members of.

So let the Party Begin. Be there or be a Vanilla Square! It has all the bells and whistles. Yes you can talk, chat, some free smileys and even the ability to webcam:D But above all, keep it respectful and if the ladies don't wont to do anything, don't direct them or beg them. It just lowers your standards by begging and makes you look like a real big ass to Us!

Go here to check it out

Chatroom

Have fun!

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there... I built a chatroom and was wondering how many would be interesting in using one here at Literotica for all PGer's?

If ya like it, you like it, if ya don't well piss ya, you golden shower freaks lol:nana:

Now I will be needing some extra Admins to help police it. Yep we need to keep it good and respectful for all to enjoy. I will NOT and repeat NOT have any of our beautiful and sexy Ladies of Lit disrespected in there. I am not playing, nor will i take any Bullshit from anybody, nor do i expect anybody to give to anybody...Now that being said.... Will tell more about helping and being a extra Admin to help keep unwanted trash out of it. if interested just send me a PM.

I/Admins can and will ban others from the chatroom and can kick the shit of out abusers, offensive, directors of cams users out of it to my delight in a instant. I already have a few Lit members in mind, that i respect and might see if they want to help over see it. But have not contacted them yet.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I want it to be for anybody to use this chatroom and all of us to enjoy without all the problems that might come from or have seen at other sites chatrooms that i am members of.

So let the Party Begin. Be there or be a Vanilla Square! It has all the bells and whistles. Yes you can talk, chat, some free smileys and even the ability to webcam:D But above all, keep it respectful and if the ladies don't wont to do anything, don't direct them or beg them. It just lowers your standards by begging and makes you look like a real big ass to Us!

Go here to check it out

Chatroom

Have fun!
Hmmmmmm....

Need feedback on the chatroom to how i could maybe improve to everyone's liking.

hahahahaha, its in in infancy and yes all is quiet except the crickets and frogs right now. I thought it would be nice for us to be able to talk. What you think of it so far?

Cool in there now and just hit back in the chatroom
Pass the word on its working great! lol Damn it took me along time coming! Just chat if ya want to. Just stop by and say hi...

I know, but what i found to work with, flash work great with all the accessories:)

:)So far so good. Some are having problems linking with their cells because of flash iused. BC and myself there now.Others popping in and out checking it out....:D

there is a huge manila folder, and there is nothing below that--nowhere to type.

idk

I hate techy stuff. :( I never get it.

Back