Prostate stimulator toy recommendations

mike_always_horny

Literotica Guru
Hello Lit!

Looking for suggestions for a good prostate massage toy. Any personal experiences or recommendations that anyone would care to share? I have plenty of experience with stimulation there, looking for a toy that can heighten the pleasure of masturbation and play.

Thanks!

massager

I have two Aneros massagers and they are ok, ck out there website. I prefer large dildos and have one that vibrates. Strap on us more fun. Just got one that the wife says is too damn BIG. 12"x7"

:devil:

I have a few. I can't say there is a HUGE difference between the cheap ones you get and the more expensive ones. I have a Lelo and I've only used it a time or two. It's good, but it has a hefty price tag. I would start with a cheap one to see if you like it. The problem with the Lelo is that it isn't big enough and it's tough to stay in.

Adam and Eve have a cheap one that you can get for like $12 if you are looking for a vibrator. If you are just looking for a massager, they have another one you can get for $6. Just do a search on the web for their discount code. You can get 50% off with free shipping. I think "Spice22" was the last code that worked, but they always have them.

I have a few. I can't say there is a HUGE difference between the cheap ones you get and the more expensive ones. I have a Lelo and I've only used it a time or two. It's good, but it has a hefty price tag. I would start with a cheap one to see if you like it. The problem with the Lelo is that it isn't big enough and it's tough to stay in.

Adam and Eve have a cheap one that you can get for like $12 if you are looking for a vibrator. If you are just looking for a massager, they have another one you can get for $6. Just do a search on the web for their discount code. You can get 50% off with free shipping. I think "Spice22" was the last code that worked, but they always have them.

Adam and Eve is also great because they guarantee their products for like 60 days. So, if you happen to get a 'lemon' that has problems or dies prematurely, or even if you just don't enjoy your purchase, you can get an exchange or full refund. I don't know of any other toy retailer that offers such a guarantee, not even the really high end ones that are known for amazing customer service (e.g. Babeland, Libida, Good Vibrations).

Anyway, I would suggest a prostate (or g-spot; you just need a curved/angled toy that you can keep a good grip on comfortably and/or has a flared base or something that will prevent it from getting "lost" in your ass) toy that you can sanitize via heat, boiling or rinsing in a light bleach solution. My husband prefers vibrating toys, and his favorite is a blue vinyl attachment on our Hitachi Magic Wand. If we were in the market for something that didn't vibrate, I'd go with a glass/pyrex toy most likely because it's cost-effective, sanitary and healthy (some of the chemicals in 'jelly' and 'realistic' material toys are irritating, have noxious odors, and may contribute to serious health problems). Plus, glass and stainless steel are pretty cool because you can warm or cool them to produce different sensations. If budget isn't a concern and/or you really like a softer material, 100% silicone is the way to go. It's worth it to spend a bit more to get a toy you can keep clean and use different lubes on, IMO.

Happy hunting!

I have two models from Aneros. The first one just wasn't the right size, I think, it was missing the target, but the second is perfect for me. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that you can go out and get *exactly* what you need, but if it doesn't work on the first try... :rolleyes:

The billy works pretty well for me but it varies by body. You may have to try a few to get the best fit. The experimentation is half the fun, provided you can afford it

Back