You found my what!? (closed)

I felt Jake's cock swelling in my mouth a moment before his words struck me. I was wanting this and yet the moment his cum started to fill my mouth I couldn't believe I was actually making my brother cum and that I was going to swallow every drop he gave me. It was so wrong and yet the battle between us, the headbutting we were doing was just getting more and more exciting.

I buried his cock in my mouth, let every drop fill up my mouth before swallowing it. I didn't think he could cum so much, but damn if he wasn't proving me wrong. It was like I was drinking down warm milk, a whole gallons worth. I honestly didn't think I could swallow anymore and yet I was. Even when his cock settled down in my mouth I found my tongue stroking the underside of him just to see if he had anything left.

I slipped my mouth from him, licked over my lips before looking up at him, "Is that it Jake? Please I know you can do better than that." I teased him even more, though I knew that alone beat every other guy I had sucked. I never had someone cum so much in my mouth before. I leaned back on my elbows, my back arching a bit from it as I felt my nipples throb as bad as my cunt did. "Awww poor Jake, couldn't withstand a mouth. No wonder you use that fake ass bitch of yours. You would make any woman laugh at how quick you cum."

Yes I was being cruel and yet I knew the more pissed he got at my words, the more determined he was at proving me wrong and at that moment I ached to feel what was just in my mouth, but much lower.
 
I simply stood there and shook for a moment. The air felt cold on my dick and my legs were still weak from the sheer pleasure that rocketed through me only moments ago. And yet even after swallowing my load, she dared to lay back on my bed and mock me still. My cum warmed her belly and still she mocked me. Goddamn it.

My cock jumped in front of me, a little softer than a moment ago but still more than erect enough to fuck a bitch. I smiled and stroked myself for her, rubbing her spit around my skin, I was slick with her and it felt great.

"Feels like I'm still more than ready to fuck that pussy of yours sis." I told her moving closer to her. "Why dont you toss away the ruins of that nightie and show me what a real pussy looks like." I chuckled, "Then I'll stick my dick inside you."
 
As his hand stroked over his cock I couldn't help but look. The sight of it stirring things low in me and then he moved closer, pulling my eyes up to his. His words were somewhat of a smirk all on their own. I sat up and pulled the top that he already ripped completely away. Lowering myself in nothing but the panties that covered me I smiled at him, "Why not just rip them off, since you are all manly now and think you can fuck me. I don't think you have it in you Jake, I think you will pussy out being this damn close to actually feeling something real instead of that fake shit you have been fucking."

Tossing these crude remarks back and forth to one another was making the sexual tension between us run super high and for once I was having a shit load of fun. Most of the time hooking up with a guy was just that, a hook up and they started to be just like the last and the one before that. I was looking for something more exciting, but I sure as hell didn't think I would find it with my nerdy ass brother.

I teased and taunted him, first because it was fun to fuck with him, but now it was fun to see him prove me wrong, hell I was hoping he would. The size of him alone was making me wet and needy; I could just imagine what he would feel like sliding deep inside me. Does it make me a sick woman to actually be thinking about my brother fucking me? Who the fuck cared at this point...I just wanted to know and at this point I would say any nasty, dirty, mean thing I could think of to get him to pounce.
 
So it looked like she wanted this after all. Her taunt and tease, after all I have done so far and yet she still acted like I wouldn't do it. This was my moment, and it was all her fault. Whatever happened from her on out was all her fault. I was going to fuck my own sister and she was the one who lead me to do it. I think she wanted it after all. I think all her taunting and teasing bullshit was just a ruse to lead me to this moment.

I bent over her and scooped her into my arms, then tossed her further back on the bed. I jumped onto the bed with her and snagged her tiny little panties and jerked them away. Then I froze for a moment, looking down at her bare little slit. My cock throbbed and ached at the sight of it. It was shaped just like my toy, but this one was real, if I slid my cock into it, I would no longer be a virgin and I would be inside of a woman for real.

My mind was clouded and I crawled over her. I put my hands on either side of her body like I was about to do a bunch of push-ups. My cock-tip brushed between her legs and I smiled down at her.

"Alright Melanie, last chance to stop this. Give it up and I'll back off." I told her. "Or if you don't think I have the guts to go all the way, reach between us and put me to the hole. Your choice."
 
He leaned over me and before I knew it I was being tossed back further onto his bed. As he drew closer again I watch him reach for my panties and in one quick jerk they were off and the air of the room brushed over my wet lips. I bit back the moan that threatened to spill from my lips as I watched my own brother crawl up between my legs.

I looked to him as he challenged me one more time while the tip of his cock brushed over my mound. My whole body tightened in response and I knew this was the moment of truth; he wanted to see if I would call foul and bolt from his bed or I would go further. Question was, would he?

My hand reached between us and wrapped around his newly hard cock. I brushed the tip over me, parting my lips to brush him over my clit and moving him down to my entrance. I looked up at him, the challenge now turned on him, but before he could do or say anything, my leg raised up and wrapped around his hip pulling him into me.

I moaned out finally as he started to fill me. My hand slipping from between us as my other leg moved up to slip around his other hip. My hips arched up as he sunk deep into me. I couldn't resist it any longer, feeling him spread my walls around his cock, more so than any guy I had been with, my fingers slipped up his sides as my lips leaned up and captured his own. Fuck I was doomed; here I was with my brother's cock buried in me and my mouth tight against his own, even our tongues battling one another like lovers and yet I wouldn't have stop it for the world.
 
Well I should have expected it. Melanie never did like to lose at anything. So she went through with my dare without any real hesitation. I felt her hand grip my shaft and rub my tip through her mound. My eyes went wide as her body opened around me and her leg wrapped around me, pulling me into her body. I gasped as my bare cock experienced the warm soft embrace of a real life woman's vaginas wrapped around me.

Before I knew it Melanie had her legs wrapped around me and I was pulled into her until our hips met. I looked at her in shock and then she kissed me. I moaned into her lips and felt her tongue probe against me while her lips wiggled and milked around my length.

I trembled on top of her and instinctively began to move my hips. My cock sliding in and out of her, the tightness of her body tugged and slid along my shaft as I moved. It was wonderful, way better than my pocket pussy. I could fuck her however I wanted and didn't have to worry about the thing slipping around or my arm getting tired.

She broke the kiss enough to take a deep breath as I pushed deep into her again. I smiled, "Ah so this is what you wanted all along."
 
Hearing his moan much less feeling it against my own lips told me that we both wanted this, no matter how much we taunted and teased one another. His hips took over and started to pull himself from me before reversing and sliding deep into me again.

My lips broke from his as he slid deep into me, taking my breath from me. I heard his words, even now taunting me as I enjoyed the feel of his cock as it slid in and out of my body. "Fuck you Jake, sound like you wanted this too, didn't you?" As I asked him the question I tightened my walls around him, milking his cock as he stroked in and out of me.

Yes this was my brother and yes we were fucking and while he may very well be a virgin, he got some skills fucking that fake bitch of his cause damn if he didn't feel good. I moaned as he pulled from me only to feel the friction of him sliding back into me. Every thrust of his hips had mine arching to meet him. I still couldn't believe I was fucking my own brother, but damn he felt too good to quit now....maybe afterwards I will wake up and be glad this was all a dream.
 
I shrugged as i found a good pace in which to move my hips. Her legs still locked around me so it wasnt like she was going to let me go if i tried to pull away. And besides, she was right. I didnt actively want to fuck her, not my own sister, but now that i was....well it didnt feel too bad.

Hell it actually felt incredible. I could feel her tunnel open and close for me depending which direction i was moving. I could feel her juices, wet and warm coating my girth. The folds amd groves of her pussy massaged my cock, stimuating the nerve endings that ran through me. It all felt amazing and the soft moans she made only turned me on more.

I was glad i had cum in her mouth, it gave me a better chance at lasting longer inside of her. "I guess we both are dirty little bastards huh?" I grunted, sliding my hand over her breasts. God i wanted to explore her body more, i wanted to feel her all over.

I lowered my body on top of her, so i could feel her skin on my chest. Still i thrusted forth into her not letting my hips stop moving. I nibbled at her earlobe and her neck just kind of making it up as i went along. All i had to tell me what to do was countless amounts of porn. Which wasnt really how real people fucked.
 
As he pressed on top of me my hands slid up his back. His lips running along my neck had me moaning just as much as the feel of his cock sliding in and out of me. He spread my walls around his cock as he drove into me over and over again. The friction building me closer to my own orgasm. My hands slipped down to his lower back, arching my hips against his thrusting hips had me pushing myself into my orgasm.

I tired to bite my lip to keep quiet as my orgasm rushed through me. My walls rippled around his driving cock. My fingers pressed into Jake's lower back trying to keep the orgasm going.

As my orgasm started to slow, my fingers moved back up across his back, "Yes Jake, we are." Finally able to respond to his statement that certainly described us both. I didn't know what this would mean for both of us, but I'm sure it wouldn't stop the teasing and taunting between us and I really hoped it didn't because it was something different with Jake.

I moaned again feeling him above me, trying not to think that he was my brother any longer.
 
I panted as I continued to thrust into her. Jesus sex was a lot of fucking work. I mean how did people keep this up for twenty minutes or more. It's been like five and I'm sweating and panting. I mean it feels great but fuck me already. At least when I felt her body tighten and tremble under me, I knew that I had done my job. I had gotten my own sister off with my dick, we were sinners to the fullest.

Now it was my turn, and I felt my balls tightening at the mere thought of it. The friction between us as her body held me like a sleeve was pushing me fast toward the edge. I figured she had to be on birth control of some kind, after all she sure fucked enough. I don't think she would be stupid enough to go without, unless she only used condoms in which case I needed to pull out soon.

Although biology class told me that my sperm could be seeping into her through the pre-cum that had to be dribbling off inside of her already, so we could be fucked either way.

"Melanie," I panted working myself faster so I could reach my second eruption of the morning. "I'm not wearing anything, you wanna drink my load again?" I asked her.
 
My hands moved down to his ass once more, pushing him into me as my hips arched toward him, "Inside Jake, cum in me...I want to feel that." I had been with others that always pulled out and it was like dropping from pleasure and even orgasm into nothing cause they pulled out. I wanted to feel every spasm from his cock as he came in me.

My moans grew even as my lips moved to his shoulder, kissing their way down his skin that was covered in the light sheen of sweat from what we were doing. I still couldn't believe it was my brother above me, driving into me. I think that thought alone spurred on the next orgasm that struck. I sealed my lips to his shoulder as I cried out against him.

I knew then as my body rode out that second orgasm that I would be looking for more, maybe even waking him up as I slid down onto him. I shivered under him at the thought of all that we could do from that point forward. My lips pulled from his shoulder as I started to whisper to him, "Yes Jake....God yes, cum in me." My fingers dug into the tops of his ass as my hips continued to arch into each of his driving thrusts.
 
I was too far along to argue really. Though I probably should have, I mean cumming in my sister was got to have a bad reprocussion eventually. I was about to shower my sister's womb with sperm, which could then hunt down and find one of her eggs and even then fertilize it thus making the world crash down around us.

At least that's what I should have thought at the time. Instead I only felt that delightful tingle race through me. Melanie's words urging to let it shoot off into her belly, her hands and legs tightening around my ass so I couldn't pull out of her if I wanted.

With a grunt and a tremble I pushed into her as deep as I could and let it go. My cock jerked and pulsed inside of her, my seed squirting hard into her. I could feel her walls shuddering around me, milking me, urging for more of my DNA to shoot into her. I shook with the pleasure on top of her, my body paralyzed with it. I had only cum moments before into her mouth, but now it felt like I was cumming like I hadn't cum in a week.

Finally when I was dribbling out of her, my cock softening and dropping out of her body I took a deep breath, "Holy fuck, we're in trouble." I moaned and flopped to the side, I was in a bit of shock now. Disbelief that the woman who took my virginity was my own damn sister and we didn't even have safe sex. It was raw and unprotected and wild and goddamn I wanted to do it again.
 
Feeling Jake drive into me, his cock spasm deep inside me had me moaning as I knew he was filling me full of his cum. The utter feel of completion washed over me and I arched to drive him even deeper. It was like I could feel every spasm of his cock, every dose of cum his cock sent into me and I shivered from the idea that my brother was filling me full of his seed.

As he stilled above me I couldn't stop my hands running over him. Then he rolled from me and made a comment that had me laughing softly, "Oh really now? Why is that? Because now you know what a real one feels like?" I glanced over to him and gave him a sly smile. I couldn't move at that exact moment, but then again I didn't want to. I laid in my brother's bed and felt his cum slipping from me and it was a wonderful feeling.

Turning toward him I smirked a bit, "Let me guess, now you are going to be wanting it on a regular basis right?" Laughing softly again I was attempting to tease him like we were doing once before. It was great, he felt great and yes I knew I would be seducing him every chance I got, but that didn't mean I had to give it up so easily to him every time.

Slowly turning back over I slipped from the bed, glancing around for a towel or something to wrap myself in. Not seeing what I was looking for I started around the end of his bed headed for the door, "Lets hope I don't run into mom and dad on my way to my room." Slipping from his room I headed to mine, knowing then it wouldn't be the only time I would be sneaking out of his room. I may even have to find myself sneaking in late at night too.
 
I sat up and smiled at her as she slipped from my bed. "To be fair I kinda always wanted pussy all the them. Now that you are offering a real one....well maybe you can hook me up on special ocassions." I smiled. "Be careful darting to your room." I winked and slid off the bed myself.

I cleaned up with the tissues on the edge of my desk and then got dressed for the day. I should have taken a shower but I kind wanted to savor the stickiness for the day to remind myself what I had gotten to do this morning. Then I gathered up her ruined nightgown and buried it in my trash can.

Afterwards I sat at my computer and fired it up to play some games. But I found myself unable to get into the game and I smiled, "Son of a bitch." Then I went outside and went for a walk.
 
Back
Top