a question for my straight daddys

blackstallion21

Sexologist Extraordinaire
Alright, I'm a young daddy who isn't having the greatest luck with the ladies... The opportunity to be a daddy over a very cute, mtf girl has presented itself to me. This will be the first time I've ever done this and wonder if anyone would fill my shoes if you were me... Responses Appreciated

Yeah, without hesitation. There may be some extra challenges involved and some extra considerations, but that's just part of life.

I would say to first do a bit of research into what she's facing, and to talk to her a bit about it. Those two combined will give you an idea of challenges and considerations that you must deal with.

Yeah, without hesitation. There may be some extra challenges involved and some extra considerations, but that's just part of life.

I would say to first do a bit of research into what she's facing, and to talk to her a bit about it. Those two combined will give you an idea of challenges and considerations that you must deal with.

Thanks a lot

As has already been said

Alright, I'm a young daddy who isn't having the greatest luck with the ladies... The opportunity to be a daddy over a very cute, mtf girl has presented itself to me. This will be the first time I've ever done this and wonder if anyone would fill my shoes if you were me... Responses Appreciated

I would gladly fill your shoes but then you wouldn't be able to learn.

Research, research and when you're done doing research, do some more.

Have a long talk with her, find out everything you can because there are all kinds of babygirls out there.

I'm approaching slowly and with caution, there are a lot of variables in the equation... And thx

Back