Looking for a "Cleaning" Lady (closed for MoxieLu)

I look up at you, open my mouth, stick out my tongue to show you that, yes, I indeed swallowed it all.
I put your now softening cock back in my mouth, gently suck, getting every last drop into my mouth. Then I see some dripped onto your balls, so I licked that up too, I guess my cleaning duties include Mr. Jordan's cock, I thought to myself with a laugh.
I rested my head on your thigh, and looked up at you, seeking approval, and waiting to see what you had in mind next...
 
Running my fingers thru your hair as your head on your thigh, "Damn, nice, Kristine." Starting to stand up, giving you time to stand in front of me, I put myself back together. Pulling you to me, I kiss you squarely on the lips, tasting my cum still coating your mouth.

"I need to make a couple of more calls. If you would like to relax in your room until I am finished with work, then I was thinking about ordering in some dinner. I would like you to stay a while this evening; give me a little time to recover from your excellent cock-sucking; and maybe then a little more fun this evening?"
 
"That sounds perfect" I say with a smile, then I give you a sweet kiss on the cheek. I bend over to pick up the top half of my "slutty uniform" and head down the hall to my room, wearing only panties and heels. Such a brazen little slut, I think to myself with a laugh.



First thing I did when I got to my room was to kick off those heels. They were very hot and delicioysly slutty, but soooo uncomfortable. Then I pulled off my (still damp) panties and laid them aside. I reached into the closet and got that comfy robe that Ms. Barbara made for me, got my Ipad and sat on the bed, thought i'd check my email and facebook, and wait for the knock on the door....
 
Need a few minutes to recover from Kristine's excellent blow job; that girl has some talent. Checking my messages with the agency, returning a couple of calls, pouring a drink and heading down the hall to Kristine's room.

Knocking on the door, wondering if you are sleeping . . . or just waiting my arrival.
 
"Come on in!"
You open the door and find me lying on the bed, wearing a robe, relaxing.
"all done with your work?" I ask.
"hope I didn't get you too much behind schedule" I ask with a flirty smile.
"so....did you order dinner, or is that part of my job? Or did you have more instructions for me before dinner?"
 
"Dinner has been ordered and will be here in 15 minutes; and no, I am not behind schedule. Kristine, that was fantastic this afternoon. Everything you have done so far convinces me that I made the right decision in hiring you."

"I'm going to change before dinner; if it comes before I get ready, just have the doorman sedn them up and set it up in the kitchen. We will eat there. After dinner . . . well, we'll just see if anything comes up then."
 
"Thank you for inviting me to stay for dinner. I appreciate it."

"speaking of changing......am i considered on the clock durining dinner? Is there a dress code? What should i wear?" I felt a little silly asking these questions but i wanted to put on an appropriat image for my employer after all. Didn't want to take anything for granted.
 
"Kristine, whenever you are here, you are on the clock. Dress code for dinner - no. Tonight you may just wear the robe your have on. I'm may just change into a robe myself; I've been sitting around all day in these slacks and shirt and I am ready to get comfortable."

Leaving you room, I cross the hall into mine and quickly get rid of my slacks and dress shirt; finding a comfortable pair of silk boxers, I grab a robe and take a deep breath; damn, long day and what a treat from Kristine this afternoon. Just then I hear the buzzer from the doorman; Kristine heads for the door to tell him to send up dinner.

Walking out of my room, I meet you in the living room. Pulling you to me, I feel your soft body press against mine; I give you a kiss that last for a little while. "I know that I an the boss and your are the 'cleaning lady' who works for me, but I do enjoy having you here and being able to have this kind of interaction."
 
After the long kiss, I wrap my arms around you and whisper in your ear "yes, I enjoy it too, very much"
I then back away, hoping i didn't overstep my boundary.

I smile, my eyes widen......"Something smells soooooo good, I'm STARVING!!!!"

I turn around and head to the dining room, feeling you staring at my ass, which is just barely covered by my robe.
 
"Kristine, you have definitely found one of my weaknesses . . . . love your ass, baby!!" Following you into the dining room where the Chinese has been set out. "What would you like to drink . . . beer, wine, soft drink, water? Plenty of choices in the fridge."

Grabbing a beer myself, I sit at the table, watching you take your time in from of the fridge, short robe and all!!
 
I pour myself a glass of white wine, and bring it, along with a bottle of water, to the table. We fill our plates and dig in. The conversation over dinner is comfortable and casual, i find. Not exactly like old friends, but not awkward either. We talk about, our families, places we've lived, where we went to school, stuff like that.
I'm comfortable. It's really strange when i look at the big picture. I'm sitting with this rich man that i barely know, having a nice meal. He is paying me a decent salary to clean a nearly spotless condo. What he is really paying me for is to be a sexual plaything at his beck and call 24-7. The first day on the job he put a blindfold on me and then fucked me. The second day, i cleaned his condo a little. The third day he sat at his desk and i got on my knees and gave him a blowjob. Now we are enjoying a lovely meal, which i'm sure will be followed by another good fucking.
And i'm enjoying it....most excitement i've had in my boring life in a long time.
 
As we finish the meal, "Kristine, if you could clear the tablel throw away the empty containers, that would be great. I do have one more call to make to a Far East investor who is several hours behind us. After that, we deserve a little more play time; I had a wonderful orgasm this afternoon, and I pretty sure you could use one too. Right?"

Standing up and heading toward my office. "In case you hadn't noticed, there is a light near the bathroom door in your room. I can turn that on from my desk. You may go back to your room and watch TV, or whatever you wish to do. When I have finished my call, I will turn that light on to let you know that I am coming to your room."

"To prepare for tonight, you should be naked when I get there - on your hands and knees on the bed - and the tube of lubricant should be on the bed beside your feet. OK?"
 
I melted when I heard my "instruction" for the evening. All I could manage to say was "yes, Mr. Jordan." I think you liked the fact that I was completely taken aback.
I cleaned the table, threw away the trash and straightened everything up.
I went to my room, went into the bathroom, fixed my hair, touched up my makeup and brushed my teeth. Checked myself in the mirror, thought I looked ok.
I went back in the bedroom, took off the robe, and reached in the drawer in the table next to the bed and grabbed the bottle of lube.
The light came on, so I got on the bed, assumed the hands and knees position, facing away from the door. Made sure the bottle of lube was near my feet, and waited. It felt so hot, sitting here naked, waiting for you, my ass and pussy ready for you to do whatever you wish...I could feel my pussy getting wet already, my heart pounding, I felt like a sexy dirty slut...
 
I decided that tonight is the night I am going to fuck you in the ass. We played around there a bit the other night, and you were obviously receptive to such activity. So tonight, I intend to complete the 'ass project'.

As I step into the room and find you as instructed - ass in the air, lube on the bed, and a scent of an aroused female in the room. Leaving only one small light on the dresser as the only light in the room, I drop my robe on a chair and strip my boxers. Stepping to the head of the bed, "Kristine, look at me." Stroking my cock, "This is for you, love . . ."
 
I look at you, smile, and lean myself towards you. I reach up with one hand, supporting myself with the other and I run my fingers along your chest and down your stomach. You are stroking your cock, I watch you getting harder by each second.
I know what you are going to do to me tonight, the lube was a giveaway, and I want it as much as you do, from everything I've experienced with you so far, you seem like a very experienced and talented lover, and I'm sure you know exactly what to do to make anal pleasureable. I reach up and run my fingertip to your nipple, pinching softly as you stroke your cock to complete hardness.
 
"Can you take it Kristine? You know where I'm going to fuck you tonight, don't you?"

Not waiting for an answer, I step toward the foot of the bed and run my hands over your gorgeous ass. "I'll go slow, love, but I don't intend to top until my balls are bouncing off your ass."

Picking up the lube, I coat my middle finger and press it against your tight hole.
 
"Yes, I can take it, I want it, I want to please you, Mr. Jordan." I say as I feel your slick, warm, lubed up finger enter my tight hole. I inhale a little as you push it in, but it feels quite nice.
"ooooh" I say as you push your finger in deeper. I like the way it feels.
 
Once my finger slides in and I maneuver it around for a bit, I am convinced that you can indeed handle my cock. Pulling my finger our and coating my cock with lube, I step up and press the head against your opening, a bit relaxed after my finger.

Once the head pops thru your tight hole, I grab your hips and begin thrusting inside . . . pressing forward, inch by inch.
 
As you push the head of your cock into my ass, I cry out a little bit. No matter how much lube you use or how slow and gentle you stick it in, it does hurt momentarily. But you are slow and you did use lots of lube so it doesn't take long before it feels good.
I can feel you easing more of your cock up my butt, inch by inch, then pulling out a little, then pushing in even further. It had been a while since I last tried anal, so I could feel my ass strech out as you slide more in. We both begin to moan and i tell you how good your cock feels in my tight hole.
 
"Such a tight ass, Kristine . . . feels sooo gooooood. Press back against me just a bit more and I will be all the way in."

As I reach full penetration, my balls resting against your ass, we begin rocking back and forth together, developing a wonderful rhythm. "Reach back and play with your clit, sweetie."
 
Oh my God, it felt so good, you were so deep in my ass, I felt so streched and filled.
I started to push back against you,
I did as you told me to, I reached down and back and started to rub my clit. The sensation caused me to increase my rocking motion, moaning louder, and spurring you to push harder as well.
"oh yessssss, fuck my asssssss, oh god!!!!!!!" I crued out as I smacked my swollen clit wirh my fingers....."oh Mr. Jordan¡!!!!!"
 
Feeling you bounce back against me with an extra jolt, I realize that your finger is on your clit . . . my cock buried in your ass, and your finger beginning to enter your pussy. Raising my hand, I smack you across the ass while we fuck . . . the sting seems to increase the intensity of your loud moans.

Encouraging you, "C'mon Kristine, take me deep . . gonna fill your ass with my cum."
 
The sensation of your hard dick deep in my ass, my fingers rubbing my clit, and your hard smark across my ass does make me moan louder. It also makes me feel like the entire lower half of my body is tingling and on fire! I am defintely getting close!
Your words bring me closer......
 
Can't hold back any longer, "Nowwww, Kristine . . . . I'm cumminnggggggg!!" Unloading a strong stream of cum deep in your ass, my cock continues to spasm as your body shudders beneath me. Holding tight to your hips, I keep you pressed firmly against me as our orgasm consumes all our passion.
 
I just bury my face into a pillow as you release into my ass. I make unintelligible noises as my body writhes and soasms in waves of pleasure. You hold onto my hips, I hear you moan and yell out.
As we come down from our orgasmic high, our moans decrease, our heartbeats go back to normal, I look back at you, we share a smile and a laugh. "wow" is all I can think to say.
 
Back
Top