Cunninglus

I don't need an invitation...

I love to go down! Just a suggestion; maybe you should try talking dirty to your husband and instead of asking him... direct him with your dirty talk. I know my wife could talk dirty to me and get me to do damn near anything! :D
If you need some detailed suggestions feel free to shoot me an IM:devil:

My two cents

Communication!

IF he knows you like it and you've told him that several times... NO!! He shouldn't wait to be told

I got news for you subwhore your hub doesn't really love to go down on you as he has told you other wise you couldn't keep him from between your legs. Now I for one do absolutely love going down on a woman and unfortunately for me my wife wants no part of that. That is a real bummer.

We have days where we are constantly talking dirty to each other & other days neither of us says a word....I have tried talking & he says he enjoys it but as Tom says, I don't believe him. I keep myself trimmed/shaved & as clean as possible. Any & all the help/suggestions you can provide will be willingly considered.

We have days where we are constantly talking dirty to each other & other days neither of us says a word....I have tried talking & he says he enjoys it but as Tom says, I don't believe him. I keep myself trimmed/shaved & as clean as possible. Any & all the help/suggestions you can provide will be willingly considered.

bring it to me, i'll service you....:D

when

When confused, suspect a lie. Me? I'd be sniffing at your crotch and blowing my breath through your clothes whenever it was available hoping you' allow me some muff diving time.

I never have to ask to have my pussy licked. My man has oftentimes asked me if I want it. IE: "Do you want your pussy licked tonight?"

I love going down on my wife ...

A couple of times lately she's turned this down ... Since I'm inclined to over think, I wonder if I've lost my lick or never had it (its just like me to think I'm better than I am ... Hehe).

In any case ... Still love loving a woman this way ...

Before, she would always fret about not being "clean" down there, so it felt like coercion every time talked her into it. :-/ Now, she has an army of men doing it for her.

Before, she would always fret about not being "clean" down there, so it felt like coercion every time talked her into it. :-/ Now, she has an army of men doing it for her.

Maybe it was your technique she didn't like? :)

he doesn't even ask...he thinks he'll "surprise" me after I've tried 2 "communicate" that i want it....i don't have 2 have an army of guys, just one that wants 2 w/out me begging (ok, i know a little begging is good, but not this much!)

he doesn't even ask...he thinks he'll "surprise" me after I've tried 2 "communicate" that i want it....i don't have 2 have an army of guys, just one that wants 2 w/out me begging (ok, i know a little begging is good, but not this much!)

I think this is sort of a normal occurrence ... As a guy, I want to be touched more without begging so much. Routing for ya!!

I'm probably more bi than straight, but I currently have a boyfriend that is SO caring this way... He loves to Sixty nine with my arse on his face.. devine... maybe he has an arse fetish... I dont really care... I'm bragging aren't I?.. Sorry

I'm probably more bi than straight, but I currently have a boyfriend that is SO caring this way... He loves to Sixty nine with my arse on his face.. devine... maybe he has an arse fetish... I dont really care... I'm bragging aren't I?.. Sorry

hhmmmm.....not sure - hub isn't very dominate (not cuckold) & he has difficulty "forcing" me 2 do anything....im guessing at this point i would still have a dom

When I get to go down on her she loves it but she only lets me do it right after she has showered. I offer all the time but always get rejected, I am not clean she will say. Too bad for both or us....

hhmmmm.....not sure - hub isn't very dominate (not cuckold) & he has difficulty "forcing" me 2 do anything....im guessing at this point i would still have a dom

Fair enough ...

I often wonder if I would have a mistress if my wife touched me mo .... Wait, I don't have a mistress. Well, fuck.

Ladies, can you tell/ like it when during cunnilingus your lover breathes against you?

Back