Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clears throat*

Here YOU said "If you want it this way then have it this way. But if so then both of you go in peace and leave me be."

The last time we actually conversed was...hmmm...how many months ago?! Yet you've been the one to continue to send emails and messages. Even after I asked you to stop...told you if I wanted to talk, that I would contact you.

In response to the previous post, I even replied on the threads with this. I made my choice....made it clear...without contacting you directly. And yet...you felt the need to follow it up with a PM blasting me for my comments.

Then yesterday you felt the need to send a text message...apologizing and "can't we fix this." YOU are the one who continues to bother me! Leave me alone! Don't email me, don't PM me, don't call me, don't text me...period. I've made my choice...I would have thought the non-communication from my side made that clear.

Exi tried to defend me because he knew how frustrated I was with the situation. He never had an issue with us being friends until you started this back and forth shit.

Now do US both a favor...and fade away.



stalking is stalking.......in real life or on the net.......save his mails,pm's, etc........and turn him in.
 
Yes,

I did say that and you came back with two more snide comments. Then, and only then did I send the text message which you also misquoted.

What I said was " can we as adults, who use to be friends resolve this ONE WAY OR THE OTHER and stop fighting?" Not "can we fix this?".

What about selfishness, manipulation and unforgiveness? More fine qualities in a friendship don't you think? I mean, you brought those into it.

As far as Exi, what exactly was he defending? Not your honor.

If you want this to fade away so be it but don't continue to lie about the circumstances.
 
Ps

Koalabear, you don't have a fucking clue.

Limp dick chicken shit fucker sitting behind your keyboard. With that many posts it's obvious you don't have a life.

Fuck all of you.
 
Koalabear, you don't have a fucking clue.

Limp dick chicken shit fucker sitting behind your keyboard. With that many posts it's obvious you don't have a life.

Fuck all of you.

I guess you can explain how to fuck chicken shit with a limp dick....you obviously have experience.......you don't sit behind your keyboard?........explains a lot. You are my life, I have always wanted a bitch like you........:cool:
 
oh yes indeed

very very VERY distasteful.

There are some evil manipulative people on Lit. Oh yes.
 
don't worry they always return......you did.....:D;)

It's not really true, though, is it? I know some people who I really liked who have left Lit.

I would say honestly that the playground today is not what I think was originally intended. It's GB-lite these days.
 
It's not really true, though, is it? I know some people who I really liked who have left Lit.

I would say honestly that the playground today is not what I think was originally intended. It's GB-lite these days.
Is that anything like soft-core GB? :D
 
went to buy a new coffee pot......what the fuck is a java studio.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

it's a small apartment on the island of Java.

Or, it could be the lame brained attempt of some junior advertising jockey on his last legs trying to follow directions to sell a coffee maker while not calling it a coffee maker...:rolleyes:
 
it's a small apartment on the island of Java.

Or, it could be the lame brained attempt of some junior advertising jockey on his last legs trying to follow directions to sell a coffee maker while not calling it a coffee maker...:rolleyes:

good thing I didn't mention the javaspa showerhead for the coffee grounds.......:D:D
 
As a friend once noted under his High School pic in our yearbook....
YMSBDIJWYTKT!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top