Female Led Relationship

270buck

Really Experienced
I am ready to give my wife comtrol of our sex life. Meaning she controls when i am allowed to cum, but making sure she cums every week. She has control of what I wear. I am no longer allowed to wear underwear, they were all thrown away. I have to wear womens lingerie under my clothes when we go out. Not allowed to wear clothes when home alone. Looking for more ideas

Try sitting on the ground with your head on her lap when you're doing little things like watching tv. Masters loves petting me this way. I'm sure your wife wouldn't mind ;)

Cook her dinner, do the laundry, clean the house, do the grocery shopping and massage her feet at the end of the day.

Decide for yourselves what you want your play to be.

(I would counsel against putting tampons in you anus, because they are meant to soak up moisture, and the mucous membrane that lines your asshole is made to *let moisture through*-- you run a risk of desiccating some rather fragile parts of your body. ) Play with butt plugs instead. :)

I am ready to give my wife comtrol of our sex life. Meaning she controls when i am allowed to cum, but making sure she cums every week. She has control of what I wear. I am no longer allowed to wear underwear, they were all thrown away. I have to wear womens lingerie under my clothes when we go out. Not allowed to wear clothes when home alone. Looking for more ideas

I share your fantasy.

These sound like rules you made up for her to enforce. If you want her to take control, stop controling...it will be hard-we, men, are wired for dominance by nature and nurture, and likewise, control does not come naturally to many women. Think of it as a corner office that you have always occupied: vacate the room, and leave the door open. She may, or may not, choose to enter, but it will be her choice.Not yours.

Need to give her keys to a chastity device too.

or cock cage. Personally, I'm not a fan of chastitys as they don't allow you to get hard...there's something very unnatural about that and I fear long term effects. I have nothing to back that up, mind you. But it just seems like a bad idea to me.

She might also financially dominate you...not allow you to carry cash, only a debit card so she can monitor your spending. I have a similar fantasy and this is a component. :)

Last edited:
I think this is one of those topics that is largely dependent on your comfort level and what you think you can live with long term...and how much she wants to be involved in this on a daily basis...sky is the limit really...I would ask her how far she wants to take it...permission to even take a piss? Where you sit at home? When you eat?

Back