Ass licking is divine!

I can't believe i have missed this tread. Had to view all the HOT pictures first and they all are hot. Then read all your comments so please continue you are all great!!!

I love these pictures and I love licking ass, male or female.I was very young the first time I ate an ass. Actually the first time I ate pussy my tongue slipped to her asshole. She said it felt good so i have been at it ever since.

ass licking

my husband like me to lick and rim his anus.First time i refuse later when he start sucking my deep tongue my ass i feel hot and horny and from that time i used ti lick his anus deeply as he dose to me.

i luv it - either way

I had a gf who was great at licking my ass for hours. I luve another girl who had very pretty ass that I used to lick for hours. Wish i still had both of them

It's nice to hear from a woman who enjoys returning the pleasure.

my husband like me to lick and rim his anus.First time i refuse later when he start sucking my deep tongue my ass i feel hot and horny and from that time i used ti lick his anus deeply as he dose to me.

Asian Prude

My girllfiend that is Chinese from a very prodominant family was never really exposed to love making western style. She always would refuse to let me pleasure her ass with my tongue. So one night I prep the bedroom with a large Liberator wedge and some velcro staps. I made her a candlelight dinner with a good bottle of wine. I made sure she had a good buzz going before I undressed her at the dinner table. I walked her into the bedroom that was only lit but two candles. Without saying a word I bent her over the wedge and strapped her arms and then her legs. Once she was imbolized I began to lick her ass slowly. She resisted but I spread those cheeks apart and explored this virgin territory. Only after a few minutes she began to moan out loudly. Within five minutes and while also gently rubbing her clit she began to scream she was coming. Only after a minute later she start to gush which was a first for us. I could not help myself take my hard cock and fuck her as well which she instructed me to go deeper. After that night we experiemented including having her girlfriend join us.

Such a pleasurable evening...especially with her girlfriend joining.
More stories, please.

My girllfiend that is Chinese from a very prodominant family was never really exposed to love making western style. She always would refuse to let me pleasure her ass with my tongue. So one night I prep the bedroom with a large Liberator wedge and some velcro staps. I made her a candlelight dinner with a good bottle of wine. I made sure she had a good buzz going before I undressed her at the dinner table. I walked her into the bedroom that was only lit but two candles. Without saying a word I bent her over the wedge and strapped her arms and then her legs. Once she was imbolized I began to lick her ass slowly. She resisted but I spread those cheeks apart and explored this virgin territory. Only after a few minutes she began to moan out loudly. Within five minutes and while also gently rubbing her clit she began to scream she was coming. Only after a minute later she start to gush which was a first for us. I could not help myself take my hard cock and fuck her as well which she instructed me to go deeper. After that night we experiemented including having her girlfriend join us.

Last edited:
I must admit at times it is extremely sensual and if in the right mood I will enjoy it immensely..........one must give to receive isnt it so?:devil::kiss:

Yes, considering the intimacy involved the mindset of all parties is critical.
Mutual pleasuring is so important. :devil::kiss::rose:

I must admit at times it is extremely sensual and if in the right mood I will enjoy it immensely..........one must give to receive isnt it so?:devil::kiss:

And after that finger something larger...and larger...

Bump for this thread. I love doing it, I love having it done. I love to have my ass licked and a moth on my cock at the same time.....and then feel the pressure of a finger on my well lubes asshole.....omg, so nice.

Bump for this thread. I love doing it, I love having it done. I love to have my ass licked and a moth on my cock at the same time.....and then feel the pressure of a finger on my well lubes asshole.....omg, so nice.

I so agree

Back