Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's the next part of this little game?

still holding, although it's getting a little hard to sit still. the next part is to visit the ladies room and empty my bladder in the toilet. boring i know, but i have to behave at the office. however, once i hit happy hour after work, all bets are off!!!

All of this lovely piss being hoarded - spread the wealth and share! Yeah I'm kind of a Pee Commie. ;)

One thing I enjoy is to piss into a tall clear glass. That has always aroused me. I made a little video on my iPhone for a fellow enthusiast that she went wild over. I let my cock hang into the glass and peed; when the piss started to rise it eventually submerged my cock. She found it quite hot to see my dick in amber like that. Turned me on as well!

All of this lovely piss being hoarded - spread the wealth and share! Yeah I'm kind of a Pee Commie. ;)

One thing I enjoy is to piss into a tall clear glass. That has always aroused me. I made a little video on my iPhone for a fellow enthusiast that she went wild over. I let my cock hang into the glass and peed; when the piss started to rise it eventually submerged my cock. She found it quite hot to see my dick in amber like that. Turned me on as well!

sounds like a new twist, am holding my pee now and will soon release it. Think I'll try this tonight.....

sounds like a new twist, am holding my pee now and will soon release it. Think I'll try this tonight.....

Fuck that felt so hot.
Put my cock into a 12 ounce plastic cup. Filled it to the brim so easily then felt the pee on my balls, the pee started to run over the brim of the cup dripping off my smooth balls. Got so hard I couldn't carry one peeing.

Wish I'd had batteries for the camera, think it would have looked good. Have to try it again when i have a camera to hand.

I've always wanted to pee on someone and to be peed on but haven't found anyone willing. How did you all bring it up or have it brought up to you?

How to bring up

I've always wanted to pee on someone and to be peed on but haven't found anyone willing. How did you all bring it up or have it brought up to you?

This morning I am holding my pee for as long as I can. When I do finally pee I think I will lay down in the tub and piss all over myself.

This morning I am holding my pee for as long as I can. When I do finally pee I think I will lay down in the tub and piss all over myself.

No you wont. You will lay a lady down and piss on her clit while she rubs it to a huge pissing orgasm herself.

Update. I just had to go. I could feel my piss trying to escape ss I walked to the bathroom. I had to grab my cock and pinch it to keep from pissing. I then laid down in the tub and kept holding in my piss. Finally When I couldn't take it anymore, I eased the grip on my cock and let my piss fly. The release felt soliloquy good. The hot piss hitting my body felt great too. I opened my mouth and caught a lot in my mouth mmmmm. The 1st stream had so much pressure it hit my face mmmmmm. I was wishing it was my lover's piss

Update. I just had to go. I could feel my piss trying to escape ss I walked to the bathroom. I had to grab my cock and pinch it to keep from pissing. I then laid down in the tub and kept holding in my piss. Finally When I couldn't take it anymore, I eased the grip on my cock and let my piss fly. The release felt soliloquy good. The hot piss hitting my body felt great too. I opened my mouth and caught a lot in my mouth mmmmm. The 1st stream had so much pressure it hit my face mmmmmm. I was wishing it was my lover's piss

So hot

Awesome post :)

I've never peed on anyone or had anyone pee on me. I look at outdoor pee vids online. I like to see it coming out. Also I like when someone grabs my wood as I'm peeing. What a turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back