I probably shouldn't...

It seems as though this thread needs a bit of a bump, considering how sexily gorgeous you are. <3

Post play is by far my favorite pic! I'd love to see more :)

She's a beauty

attachment.php

Just stumbled across your outstanding thread. saw some insanely artistic photos and views, only looked at about topics, coffee being one of them My how my coffee is my friend. it looks like its yours too. Can't wait to have time to scroll through the pages and admire while appreciating your work. the wax shot, oh my, I need something cold to calm the heat that is crawling across my skin.

Amazing angles and what an beautiful body. This is Art, wonderful and erotic Art.

...but let's face it, I'm a sucker for attention! So here I am, hoping that just a tiny bit of that attention might be positive...

Anyway, I'm not the best photographer or have the best equipment to work with (in many ways), but it's the intention that counts, right?

So here we go - starting with the thing I think is most sexy at the moment:

View attachment 1099272
View attachment 1099273

Index added for your convenience (Guess I'm not completely technologically incompetent after all!)
Updated Feb. 16th 2012

Coffee
More Coffee
Shoes

Relaxed
Stretching
Napping

Top part
Bottom part
Moving down
Close-up
Below

Unbuttoned
Less buttoned!
Shirt
Vest
Blurry black dress

Lover of nature
Green orchid

One angle on nightie
My angle
Bird angle

Scarf 1
Scarf 2
Scarf 3
Last scarf

Nude
Nude 2
Nude 3
Nude 4
Nude 3 B&W

Play
Post play

Blanket
Clenching

PJs
Gonna sleep
Behind shot
Another behind

The news
Wine
Wine refill
Dark wine

Blue dress
Blue dress reveal

Just there
Legs in the air
Slightly apart
T-shirt and panties

Another nude

Sitting
Waiting
Wishing

A bit nippy
Chills
Goose bumps

Tugged
Pulled

The view down
Head falling down

Cuddle up
Bra again
Other nipple

From behind
Buying time

Lucia
Light bra
Light my fire

New scarf 1
New scarf 2
New scarf 3

Close up
All's off

Socks
Tights

Self hug
Wrapped

Backside
Behind from under
All 4

Candle
Drip drop
Look down
Wax 1
Wax 2
Wax on

Blurry torso
Sticky fingers

Fruity
Naked fruit
Peel me
Ready to eat

Kimono
Kimono strip
Kimono strip 2
Kimono strip 3
Kimono squat
Kimono half tied
Stripped

White top
White
Soft

Outtakes:
Bra and down
Nightie with string
Nightwear

Happy New Year 1
Happy New Year 2
Happy New Year 3
Happy New Year 4
Happy New Year 5

Rose 1
Rose 2
Rose 3
Rose 4
Rose 5

B&W rose 1
B&W rose 2
B&W rose 3
B&W rose 4
B&W rose 5
B&W rose 6

Petals 1
Petals 2
Petals 3
Petals 4
Petals 5

Inspired 1
Inspired 2
Inspired 3
Inspired 4
Inspired 5
Now I know why I love Japanese food so much... Just remove the kimono, rub until hot, then enjoy from the top down....mmmmmm... You are beautifully edible!! Keep it up!! (I am!!!)

You are all so nice. Makes me remember why I loved posting pics. I have to admit that I do not miss taking pics..I think I am all photoed out. Just glad that you all seem to still enjoy the old ones:)

You are all so nice. Makes me remember why I loved posting pics. I have to admit that I do not miss taking pics..I think I am all photoed out. Just glad that you all seem to still enjoy the old ones:)
i will always enjoy your pics...Look forward to the day you get the whim to take and post new pics. Thanks for the sharing the wonderful you.

hey just thought i'd share the love you brought over to my thread.

and i'm glad i stopped by, you have a very lovely thread, sure do look good naked :D

sexy pics very hot!

Your pics will be remembered favorably by us all. :heart:

Season greetings!

Hello all!

I know it's a bit early, and I know that I have not been active here for a long time, but I still wanted to say merry christmas to you all, and thank you for being here when I need you :)
I have truly adored being here and all your lovely comments and feedback - thank you does not cover how I feel!

Hope you all have an enjoyable holiday period! :kiss:

Hello stranger :kiss::rose:.

I hope that you have a great Christmas too! Thanks for spending time chatting with us, and posting your pictures. This has been a really great thread to participate in, and I hope that we still see you around from time to time :).

Take care :rose:.

Hello all!

I know it's a bit early, and I know that I have not been active here for a long time, but I still wanted to say merry christmas to you all, and thank you for being here when I need you :)
I have truly adored being here and all your lovely comments and feedback - thank you does not cover how I feel!

Merry Christmas to you too. I'm new to your thread but I must say your pics are an early Xmas gift for me. Have a blessed holiday.

Hello all!

Good to hear from you. Hope you (& yours) have a wonderful holiday!!!

Hello all!

God Jul! Miss the banter - always a fun thread this one! Xx

Hello all!

You too! Your infrequent posts here also serve to remind me how downright sexy your av photo is!

Back