New teacher ( for bankbabe)

Kimberly is forced to her knees and a sharp tug on her hair forces her mouth open as she cries in pain. Quick as flash before she can close it a thick length of meaty cock is pushed in her mouth and her head is being made to nod up and down pushing the head of the meaty throbbing cock down her throat.

"See that guys? She's fucking gagging for it, don't all rush at once, you'll all get your turn. Teach here ain't gonna turn down the chance to blow all of us.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are you teach?"

He pulls Kimberly's head back so she is looking at him, cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. Laughing he turned her head side to side indicating a negative answer.

"See, she's so turned on by us all she's speechless."

The whole gang laughs then scatter as the class bell goes leaving Kimberly on her knees on the stairs wondering what to do.
 
I fix myself and have about an hour before my next class. I go to the principal’s office for to ask for more file folders. Neither he or his secretary are in so i figure i will just get them. Even though I am new, I figure i am a teacher so it should be ok to get them myself. I open a cabinet drawer to go looking for them when I hear the principal’s voice say “Miss Cumstrom what are you doing?” i turn around blushing a bit and just say “I .. I was just getting file folders”. He says I am new and not allowed in his office when he is out. He quickly closes the drawer which traps the hem of my dress in it. I am stuck now as without a word he pulls out the top of my sun dress to peer down it as he playfully tugs at it stressing the thin straps as he says ....
 
Last edited:
The spaghetti straps on Kimberly's summer dress are pulled taut and almost at breaking point as the principal peers down her top, looking for her nipples; he mumbles almost to himself.

"OH MY LORD, what a find you are Miss Kimberly, I have explained to you before that we have a strict dress code for the younger prettier female members of staff, after all there are lots of testosterone filled youths here who would think nothing of taking advantage of you if you happened to be caught alone in a little used part of the school, however it seems you have chosen to ignore my words and deliberately dressed provocatively, therefore it is my duty to show you the error of your ways."

He pulled sharply on the front of her dress and the thin straps finally gave way and her dress slipped down to her waist while her tits bobbed and swayed at their sudden release.

"You see what might happen? You are minding your own business on the way to class when you are set upon by an unruly group of these boys who will think nothing of stripping you naked, like this."

He tugged at her dress so it slipped to the floor and she stood naked in the Principal's office, blushing madly.

"Don't try to cover yourself Miss Kimberly, these boys would not allow you to do so, I would be failing in my duty of care if I did not show you the peril's you face. So you would have to face them as you are and submit to their groping hands, they would touch you all over, exactly as I am doing.

He ran his hands all over Kimberly's naked body and played with her breasts and nipples until they became hard points. His wet mouth sucked one of her nipples in and stretched it out before letting it bounce back into position.

"Depending where you are they may wish to take things even further and ,,,,,,,,,,,,well, you understand what i'm saying, You wouldn't want that would you?"

He slipped his hand between her legs and found her pussy wet with excitement, his eyes glittered and he whispered lewdly in her ear.

"Or perhaps you would like it,,,,,,,,,,,, very much."
 
Just in the sun hat and heels. I am frozen in shock so I don’t struggle or scream out. You calmly fondle me saying what “scenarios” could happen if boys caught the new teacher like this, dress or skirt getting caught in a locker trapping me to their whims. Breathing increases a bit as just the tip of your finger probes my pussy wondering if you will just tease me to teach me this “lesson” or get bolder.
“Si..sir..I....I should get back to my classroom to focus on my less..lesson plans” I plead trying to change the subject.. somewhat unsuccessfully at the current moment as I stand before you.
 
The principal pushes two fingers into Kimberly's soft dewy wetness and shushes her claims that she has to get to class. He calls his secretary on the phone,

"Miss Cumstrom is indisposed at the moment please arrange for someone to take her classes for the rest of the day."

Turning back to Kimberly he resumes fingering her now very wet pussy,

"You can relax Kimberly, it's all taken care of and you can do whatever it is you'd rather be doing, just the two of us, undisturbed. perhaps you would be more comfortable sitting in my chair and hook you long legs over the arms to give me a clearer view of you and easier access."
 
At first i refuse and you gently walk me back till I bunp into your big office chair and fall back into it. In the process of falling into it you catch my 40” long legs and hook them over the arms, putting me on “display” for you clad only in my heels and floppy sun hat. Im sot of stuck in that position and again say “ummm I should be going sir” knowing it’s falling on deaf ears. You walk toward me and flip a coin saying “ heads mouth, tails pussy” you call it in the air. I watch with anticipation as it flips in the air, trying to wrap my head around what is actually going on right in your office. You catch it and reveal that it landed on....
 
The principal chuckled as he caught the spinning coin and revealed that it had stuck upright between his fingers.

"I guess that means I'm gonna have to fuck both holes and when I'm done I'll think about your ass."

He stood in front of Kimberly and slowly teased Kimberly's wide eyes as she watched the zipper slide down, he reached inside his pants and with a flourish he fished out what at first looked like a wriggling snake. With a smirk he announced,

"You seem disappointed but you can be sure it will get a damn sight harder and bigger in time."

Kimberly sank back in the chair, resigned to the fact that the principal, her boss, was going to fuck her whether she wanted him to or not.

"Now Miss Cumstrom so there's no arguments about this in the future I want you to speak into this recorder these exact words, 'Will you please fuck me Sir? Fuck me so hard that I cum over your beautiful cock, now I have seen it I want it inside me and I will suck it clean afterwards'

He grinned with satisfaction as Kimberly repeated his words into the mic and hen he put his hands on her knees and spread her legs even further so her pussy was open and weeping her juices as he bent his knees and slid half of his hardening cock into her snatch, he paused until his cock was fully hard then gave one mighty thrust inside her slick wet tunnel that all but knocked the breath out of her.
 
"Ahhhhh ugh! " I gasp as you slam into me knocking the wind out of me for a moment. You begin to pump me and make lewd comments on my body and say I will be a good teacher at your school. Each time I try to utter a protest, you make sure to slide your long cock all the way which causes me to lose my breath for a moment. After a few moments you pull out and grabbing me by my short red hair, not hard, just enough for a good hold you move my head to your cock and slide it last my lips, more or less making me taste my own juices that have coated it. You enjoy the sight of it disappearing and reappearing. " Mmpph,... Mmpph... Glug... Glug " are the only sounds I can make as you....
 
The principal grinned as Kimberly's head bobbed up and down on his cock like a nodding dog, spluttering as his cock slid into her throat,

"Do I taste good Miss Cumstrom? Oh, I'm sorry is that too formal for you? Now we have got to know each other better I'll call you Kitten Kimberly and you can call me Sir, is that agreeable to you?"

As he spoke he forced Kimberly's head up and down in a nodding motion.

"That's a good girl Kitten so when i dump my cum in your throat you're going to swallow every drop aren't you?"

He nodded her head again and fucked her mouth harder until he spurted five or six thick creamy ropes of cum in her throat, some missed and covered her eyes and chin.

"Beautiful Kitten, absolutely beautiful." he crowed as he lifted her up by her hair and bent her over his desk ready to take his fat wet cock in her ass.
 
Last edited:
Still trying to recover from swallowing his load as I'm bent over I say nothing and only manage a grunt or two as his cum slicked cock easily slides in my tight ass. He comments, on my tight ass and long toned legs, lewdly joking about how he likes his teachers to stay in shape. His cock is not long but thick as he pumps me. I don't struggle much, not because I enjoy it, but because of the position he has me in as he talks dirty to me and me still wrapping my head around all that has taken place in the last hour or so. I feel him begin to tense as I can tell he must be getting close.
 
The principal tugged on Kimberly's hair as he rode her ass, pulling her head back and arching her back, he talked dirty to her and felt her begin to buck and grind herself onto his long thick rod, pushing it deep into her bowels,

"YES Kitten, yes, fck yourself on me, you want it hard and fast baby so you can cum for me? You want me to cum in yer ass, nice thick gooey spunk all churning inside you then when I pull my plug out it'll be running down your legs and you'll feel so fucking naughty but so pleased with yourself.

Before Kimberly climaxed he shot three or four loads of hot creamy spunk inside Kimberly as she panted face down on his desk.
 
As you empty inside me you lewdly joke about I will make a, great addition to the staff since I take direction well and it's always good when teachers work "well" with the principal. The day was just about over and there was an assembly so no classes in the afternoon. I head home and think I should quit but not going to let a, pervert principal get the best of me. Maybe young naive attitude mixed with my "princess" personality. I should of worn a boring pantsuit to the school the next morning but the diva in me has other plans I choose the following.. .




https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...I&fr=yfp-hrmob&fr2=p**As**Cv**Ai**Cm**Asb-top

And enter the school as I walk down the hallway I see two studsnts in a, scuffle and decide to try to break it up before a, fight ensues.
 
Last edited:
The principal knew there was a scuffle going on but he daren't try to break it up as the two involved were the two most dangerous pupils in the school with no regard for anyone, other students, teachers male or female, in fact they ruled the school. He looked out of his study window and saw Kimberly approach the two scuffling students, she looked like a schoolgirl herself the way she was dressed. He opened the window so he could hear what was being said.

'Bad start' he muttered as he heard Kimberly order them to break it up.

"Or what you gonna do about it? Take us to see the principal? Suppose we don't wanna go, you gonna drag us there? Who are you anyway, you must be new here, this is our school and you don't tell us what to do, we tell you."

Kimberly stepped back tripping over a brick that the other guy had put behind her, she tripped and fell backwards her legs flying in the air and her short skirt flew up showing her long legs and her pantyhose.

"Well, well, lookee here, she don't wear panties, wonder why, maybe she's hoping to run into a couple of horny guys who know how to take care of her, must be your lucky day,"

Instead of helping her up he ran his hand up her legs from the knee to her crotch and tore a big hole in her pantyhose.

"Let's go somewhere a bit more private, the gym is not in use this time of day, that'll do nicely."

Before Kimberly could protest they took one arm each and frogmarched her to the gym.

"No gym kit eh? You'll just have to exercise naked, get 'em off, all of yer clothes and we'll give yer some exercises to do."

Kimberly had no choice, she undressed slowly wondering what they were going to do. She stood almost naked having kept her pantyhose on with a big gaping hole in the crotch and incongruously her hat perched on her head, hands covering her breasts and pussy as best she could.

"HANDS BY YOUR SIDES, NO HIDING YOUR TITS AND PUSSY" The main guy barked.

Twenty star jumps and spread those legs wide." he ordered.

Kimberly did as she was told unable to prevent her tits from bobbing and swaying in front of the two guys, she blushed as her pussy began to tingle.

"Yeah very nice babe, now for some squats."

Before they began the two guys stripped off and lay on a gym mat with their cocks pointing skywards.

"To make sure you squat right down ya gotta sit on our dicks with each squat, five on me then five on Bull here, you might find it easier if your cunt is wet and slippery, that's up to you."

They lay on the mats waiting expectantly for Kimberly to begin.
 
Last edited:
I refuse at first blushing from my exposure to the two trouble makers. One then says " Ok miss fashionista teacher maybe a little help getting started. " I stand on one of the mats as one of the boys slides under me between my slightly spread legs. The other says " Now squat teach" and pushes down on my shoulders. I try to resist but a second hand on my shoulders is, too much and I comply. I gasp as the cock below, being held upward by the one enters my tight shaved pussy. The one gently tugs my hair to pull me upward then pushes the shoulders till I end up repeating the process again until the cock below fully enters me. I reluctantly complete the set of 5 squats on my own, shuddering each time the cock enters and is withdrawn.
The second boy takes his place and says " Next set fashion plate! " As he holds his cock up I...
 
There was no need for them to help Kimberly squat down on the second boy's cock as she bent her knees and reached between her her legs to guide the length of his cock into her sex. Whereas with the first one she had leapt up as soon as possible when he was inside her she remained squatting on his cock and gripped it with her internal muscles, rippling her wet muscles along his shaft.

He soon caught on that Kimberly was quite happy to ride him and he held her hips and bounced her up and down. Kimberly's tits began to bounce and sway and Kimberly grabbed at the other boy's hands and made him squeeze her tits.

"Ya gettin' t'like it ain't ya teach? Much better than tryin' to teach a mob of morons."

They took turns fucking her and Kimberly was really enjoying herself then one of the boys suggested using the big bath where the football teams bathed after each game.
 
They grab me and wisk me to the team bath area, once there they kneel me down and comment that my tall frame outside, new at the perfect height as the first begins to make me suck him off. Then a male voice rings out, "what the hell is going on here boys leave her alone and class now! "
They scatter quickly leaving me and the source of the voice, Mr Brad Poole, the team coach. I think he is going to help me but then he begins to rub my exposed breasts and says he has not welcomed me to the school yet. Before I know it he fingers me for a good 5 minutes and I reluctantly orgasm, he tosses me a, team jersey to cover myself and tells me wait for him in teacher lounge he needs to discuss something with me and I better take off before his boys arrive. Not left with many options I comply. Making quick movements so no one sees me as I make it to the teacher lounge.
 
Last edited:
Brad made the new teacher wait in the teacher's lounge knowing that she will be easier to control if she is nervous and waiting for the unknown is nerve wracking.

After ten minutes he walked in and looked her over eyeing the two mounds under the shirt he had given her. Walking right up to her he grabbed hold of her tits and rolled them together under the shirt,

"Yep you'll do nicely, nice rack you have there, let me tell you the rules, that is MY rules,
first one is you are not allowed to wear the school shirt until you have been initiated, that means you're haven't been initiated until you have been fucked by me personally, those two cretins you were with will be dealt with later, for now it's just you and me, you haven' been initiated yet so get that shirt off I wanna see what I'm getting."

He grabbed the bottom of the shirt and lifted it up over her head leaving her naked, he stepped back and suddenly put his hands between her legs and three fingered her pussy,

"Hmmm maybe those two morons did me a favour and got you nicely worked up it's like a fucking mudbath down there all wet and sticky."

He pushed his fingers in deeper until Kimberly was standing on tiptoe just his fingers in her tight wet cunt holding her up.

"seeing as how this is your first time with me I'll give you the choice of position after that I'll say what the position is, GOT IT?"
 
Beat red as I stand completely naked on the teacher lounge. You tell me that we got about an hour before the other classes end. In a state of shock I want this to be over quick so I can redtesss before anyone sees me. I say missionary. You lay me down on the floor on a carpeted area just inside the locked door where I lie on my back knees up. You undo your pants and I see your hard cock emerge as you kneel. I then feel you slowly slide into me. I gasp and I see the look and smirk on your face as I can tell you have not had a pussy as tight as mine in some time.
You make a lewd joke about "officially" welcoming me to the school now as you....
 
Kimberly made no fuss as Brad explained HIS rules to her, Obediently she lay down on the carpeted area and planted her feet on the floor with her knees bent and legs open, he could see her eyeing his cock as he dropped his pants and knelt between her legs.

"Nice isn't it Kimberly? You'll soon have it inside you and you'll come back for more during the semester I guarantee that." Brad boasted as he slid into Kimberly's already aroused wet pussy.

Brad's self satisfied smirk grew bigger as Kimberly gasped as he pounded her tight pink hole. He gives her a mocking spiel about being officially welcomed now she has has had the honour of him fucking her.

"i think we will have to renew your welcome regularly Kimberly so let's say weekly you report to me after school's finished and we can have some real fun, find out your kinks and you can indulge mine."

He pounded her for a few more minutes then shot his load inside her and then calmly pulled out, got dressed and said,

"I've got a class, so have you, I suggest you get to it."
 
The stars must've been aligned or something because not only did I make it back to my classroom unnoticed but my blouse skirt and bra and panties were there still. I for dressed fixed my hair and sat down at my desk in the nick of time before a few Male students came in. I gave them an odd look as they were not in my other classes. "This is business math 101 are you boys in right class" I say as I saw no books in hand.
"What teach we were told this was detention period in this room you're new who are you?"
It is only then I look at new class schedule and groan as my classroom was designated for the detention period since the normal teacher was out sick.
"Hey teach you mumbled some business math stuff. How about the business of subtracting some of those blouse buttons for is huh?" He says mockingly, getting cheers from the other delinquents that came in with him.
 
Even in the short time that Kimberly had been at the school she had come to realise that normal school rules didn't apply so she wasn't surprised when she was more or less told to display herself to these delinquents but determined not to give into them she ignored the catcalls and lewd suggestions from them and turned her back on them to write on the board but 'Digger' Lawson was just as determined to make his own power over the young teacher clear to all his cronies.

He wet his fingers and held them up for his buddies to see then he stood behind Kimberly as she was writing on the board her short skirt had hitched up a little showing the backs of her knees and lower thighs but he put his hand right up between her legs and found her wet panties covering her still wet pussy, he made short work of working his fingers under her panties and slipping his fingers into her cunt.

"Hey guys, I reckon she was looking forward to having us, her pussy is like a dripping tap." He called out as he waggled his fingers inside her tunnel and found her sensitive G-spot which made her gasp with surprise and a slight moan as he tickled her wet hole. His free hand found its way under her blouse and bra cups and he dug his fingers into the soft tit flesh.

"Now we've got the introductions out of the way you listen good to what I tell ya, I'm in charge her so when I tell ya to to show us your tits you do exactly that, and I don't mean a quick flash you leave those beauties on show for the whole class, understood?"

He grinned as Kimberly nodded and began to unbutton her blouse.

When Kimberly had bared her tits he made her sit facing the class and put her feet up on two chairs so her legs are wide open and her wet pink pussy is there for everyone to see.

"We're gonna play a little game, each one of us is gonna use a ruler to fire paper pellets at your cunt, every time you get your pussy hit the guy who fired the pellet gets a blow job from you, does that sound like fun?"
 
Last edited:
Reluctantly I expose my tits and pussy not wanting my blouse ripped off or anything else, figuring they just wanted a show. A couple of their shots hits my inner thigh resulting in jeers from their peers on the miss. One of the delinquents on his next shot bounces one off my pussy lips.
"Those are LONG legs to get a shot past. I'm the best" he snickers walking up to me. I cannot believe this, my mind racing here I am more or less forced to be topless in a classroom. He pulls out his cock and without a word, pulls my head slightly down and forces it past my lips causing me to gag a bit before adjusting to the invader in my throat now. He begins to pump in and out of my mouth. My eyes widen as I hear one of the few female voices in the room say "hey boys poor teacher thought this was business math, which is formulas and working togetherright? Let's make Miss CUMstrom cum together with us" The sentence itself would of been bad enough but it sounded like it was coming from between my open legs as she...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top