Have You TALKED to the person above you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO I haven't.... The next person who says "no" under me should PM me too. I like meeting new people. :)
 
*sigh* Did you forget to write your name on them again?

Oh, I've got lots of ideas!
No! Not..again...just...still.

I meant ideas about me! Not your pervy nasty illegal ideas.


NO I haven't.... The next person who says "no" under me should PM me too. I like meeting new people. :)
*waves* I'm new!

But you don't wanna talk to me :D not without a court order.
 
No! Not..again...just...still.

I meant ideas about me! Not your pervy nasty illegal ideas.



*waves* I'm new!

But you don't wanna talk to me :D not without a court order.

Ok.... Are you too young for me or something??? *shakes her hand* nice to meet you darlin.:rose:
 
But my pervy nasty illegal ideas *were* about you, silly! *ruffles your hair*





Even with a court order it's a pretty spotty idea.
I'm trying to get him to talk to me about his pervy nasty illegal ideas but he said they're not for such an innocence's ears.

So I'm trying to get him to show my less innocent eyes instead.
 
Haven't had the pleasure. :rose:

She is one of Lit's gems that I have not had the pleasure of getting to know. However, the days are short and the nights are long. In time this shall reverse and the seasons will rotate on as day does to night for our paths will meet where they are brought together.

I would kiss her hand and smile warmly. :rose:
 
Nope.

Needful I love your threads :) This sounds like it is going to be a great one x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top