Translation help for Italian dialogue?

Hello!

I have written a story which includes some dialogue in Italian. Would anyone here would have time to look over my terrible Google translate Italian and tell me where it is wrong?

(I wrote Italian dialogue because my story is fan fiction of the show Miraculous Ladybug, where one of the characters is Italian ( http://miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Lila_Rossi ). Of course for Literotica I will have to edit the fan elements out, but I will send it to TSSA at least in the original fanfic form.)

NOTE: My stories (which you can see here - https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2092875&page=submissions ) have strong mind control non-con themes. If you don't want to read that, thank you for your attention and please do not read any further!

I'm happy to provide the full story if context helps, just let me know.

1. "I do not understand. Please, how are you doing this?" - "Non capisco. Per favore, come stai facendo questo?"
2. "Yes, Italian. You understand me? I do not speak English." - "Sì, italiana. Tu mi capisci? Io non parlo inglese."
3. "What? No, please no. I won't do it!" - "Che cosa? No, per favore no. Io non voglio farlo!"
4. "No. No! Please do not make me do this. It's not fair, you can't-mmf!" - "No. No! Si prega di non farmi fare questo. Non è giusto, non si può-mmf!"
5. "Where am I? Ladybug? Oh no, is that you? - ""Dove sono? Ladybug? Oh no, è che si?"
6. "Oh no. What are you doing to me now?" - "Oh no. Cosa stai facendo per me adesso?"
7. ""Oh God, no. It's disgusting! Do not make me do this, I do not want-" - "Oh Dio, no. E 'disgustoso! Per non farmi fare questo, io non desidera-"
8. "No ... no! Don't put it in there! I've never had anything in there-AAH FUCK!" - ""No ... no! Non metterlo in là! Non ho mai avuto nulla in làaaAAH FANCULO!"
9. "Oh God, no, it won't fit. Please, you're going to tear me, it won't go!" - ""Oh Dio, no, non sarà adatta. Si prega, si sta andando a strappare me, non andrà!"
10. ""I ... fucking asshole, I'm going to kill you for that. Sadistic grimy fucking pervert! You better fucking kill me when you're done, because the moment I'm free I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT UP-" - "È ... cazzo! Brutto stronzo, ho intenzione di ucciderti per questo. Sadico sudicio cazzo pervertito! È meglio che cazzo me uccidere quando si è fatto, perché l'istante io sono libero MI STO ANDANDO A TAGLIARE IL TUO CAZZO DI CAZZO E SPINGERE SU PER-"

Any suggestions for improvement are welcome!

I also have some dialogue in French, if you have the ability and time to look through those you can see them in this post:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=79926416&postcount=1

(Anyone helping will receive a credit on the final story of course, for what little that is worth.)

-MePe

Hello!

I have written a story which includes some dialogue in Italian. Would anyone here would have time to look over my terrible Google translate Italian and tell me where it is wrong?

(I wrote Italian dialogue because my story is fan fiction of the show Miraculous Ladybug, where one of the characters is Italian ( http://miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Lila_Rossi ). Of course for Literotica I will have to edit the fan elements out, but I will send it to TSSA at least in the original fanfic form.)

NOTE: My stories (which you can see here - https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2092875&page=submissions ) have strong mind control non-con themes. If you don't want to read that, thank you for your attention and please do not read any further!

I'm happy to provide the full story if context helps, just let me know.

1. "I do not understand. Please, how are you doing this?" - "Non capisco. Per favore, come stai facendo questo?"
[the underlined sentence] it depends on the context but maybe it could be "come lo stai facendo?" or "come lo fai?"

2. "Yes, Italian. You understand me? I do not speak English." - "Sì, italiana. (Tu) mi capisci? Io non parlo inglese."
the subject is often omitted

3. "What? No, please no. I won't do it!" - "Che cosa? No, per favore no. (Io) non voglio farlo!"
or: "non lo farò!"

4. "No. No! Please do not make me do this. It's not fair, you can't-mmf!" - "No. No! Si prega di non farmi fare questo. Non è giusto, non si può-mmf!"
"No, no! Per piacere non farmi fare questo. Non è giusto, non puoi"

5. "Where am I? Ladybug? Oh no, is that you? - ""Dove sono? Ladybug? Oh no, è che si?"
"sei tu?"

6. "Oh no. What are you doing to me now?" - "Oh no. Cosa stai facendo per me adesso?"
"cosa mi stai facendo adesso?"

7. ""Oh God, no. It's disgusting! Do not make me do this, I do not want-" - "Oh Dio, no. E 'disgustoso! Per non farmi fare questo, io non desidera-"
Non farmelo fare, non voglio"

8. "No ... no! Don't put it in there! I've never had anything in there-AAH FUCK!" - ""No ... no! Non metterlo in là! Non ho mai avuto nulla in làaaAAH FANCULO!"
"No ... no! Non metterlo là! Non ho mai avuto nulla làaaAAH FANCULO!"

9. "Oh God, no, it won't fit. Please, you're going to tear me, it won't go!" - ""Oh Dio, no, non sarà adatta. Si prega, si sta andando a strappare me, non andrà!"
"Oh Dio, no, non ci starà. Ti prego, mi sfondi, non ci entrerà"

10. ""I ... fucking asshole, I'm going to kill you for that. Sadistic grimy fucking pervert! You better fucking kill me when you're done, because the moment I'm free I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT UP-" - "È ... cazzo! Brutto stronzo, ho intenzione di ucciderti per questo. Sadico sudicio cazzo pervertito! È meglio che cazzo me uccidere quando si è fatto, perché l'istante io sono libero MI STO ANDANDO A TAGLIARE IL TUO CAZZO DI CAZZO E SPINGERE SU PER-"
"Io ... brutto stronzo, ti ucciderò per questo. Sporco sadico pervertito del cazzo! Ti conviene uccidermi quando hai finito, perché non appena mi libero TI TAGLIO IL CAZZO E TE LO INFILO SU PER IL -"

Any suggestions for improvement are welcome!

I also have some dialogue in French, if you have the ability and time to look through those you can see them in this post:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=79926416&postcount=1

(Anyone helping will receive a credit on the final story of course, for what little that is worth.)

-MePe

I hope the changes are clear. PM if you need any explanations

Thank you very much, Vibes! I greatly appreciate the help (especially that last long sentence probably sounded terrible in my draft). Your comments are clear, I will make the changes.

Of course you deserve credit in the story, unless you wish otherwise?

MePe

Thank you very much, Vibes! I greatly appreciate the help (especially that last long sentence probably sounded terrible in my draft). Your comments are clear, I will make the changes.

Of course you deserve credit in the story, unless you wish otherwise?

MePe

Oh good! I'm glad I could help. I'll gladly accept the credit :)

Vibes meno male che ci sei tu.
Davvero!

Ahahaah ... sta storia dell'italiana che si fa inculare e minaccia di tagliare cazzi me la voglio proprio leggere!

Peccato che sono spariti tutti gli altri, soprattutto le donzelle :D

...e alla fine siamo rimasti almeno in tre.
Ma forse non più di tre!
E tutti uomini :-(

Back