Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and pm me the details. Enquiring minds want to know!

the kinkiest I can say on Lit is spending four days at a BBW bashes, sharing a suite with two large and older women and having their friends coming into the room, having "No Clothes Allowed" time

Sounds very intriguing, would love to hear more

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrrmmm, would have to say mine would be catching my mom peeking from the shadows watching my girlfriend suck my cock and having sex in front of my girlfriends brother while we thought he was asleep but wasn't :devil: a few other instances that involve him too, poor guy got cock teased quite a bit.

Being tied up by a dominatrix and spanked all dressed up in my sluttiest lingerie.

kinkest real life experiences

I would have to say getting all dressed up and going to the adult movie theater and having several guys trying to have theier way with me let's say several of them did just that!!!!:kiss: es Cheryl

In a 1 on 1 sex situation I would have to say fucking a very kinky woman in the ass while I was fisting her. If you had asked me beforehand if it was even physically possible I probably would have said no. I just had this notion while I was fisting her so I lubed up my cock with my free hand and went for it. We both really enjoyed it.

1. Doing my girlfriend on the floor while her younger sister and a female friend slept (or didn't) in a bed five feet away.

2. Sharing a horny Chinese chick in a hotel bedroom with two other guys.

3. Touching myself in front of my bathroom window while an unknown woman eagerly watched from the next building.

I would have to say getting all dressed up and going to the adult movie theater and having several guys trying to have theier way with me let's say several of them did just that!!!!:kiss: es Cheryl

Wow that must have been amazing

Hrrmmm, would have to say mine would be catching my mom peeking from the shadows watching my girlfriend suck my cock and having sex in front of my girlfriends brother while we thought he was asleep but wasn't :devil: a few other instances that involve him too, poor guy got cock teased quite a bit.

Very hot!

Mine would probably be having fun with a very sexy older BBW while 2 of her friends watched!

getting a hand job from my friends mom while other kids were sleeping nearby. (I was 18)

partner who liked taking sleeping pills and having her body used and abused while she slept (somnophilia). Was always her idea, never raped (just had to say!)

blow job from gf in a department store dressing room with people only feet away

other stuff but can't say on lit..

Kind of a tossup between 1) my aunt licking me all over, 2) watching my sister in bed with her adult son, and 3) a group fest with a bunch of bikers and mamas.

Having sex with my sister at our grandparent's house while they were in the next room watching television.

I've only had a few threesomes, so they're really new to me, and only very, very recently with two guys. That by itself was really amazing.... but what made it special was WHO it was. My boyfriend is incredible, and i absolutely adore him, and he does things to me i just don't have names for...

I have a guy in my life I've been sleeping with forever, and he's so important to me and I've never been able to even tell anyone about him until my boyfriend. He's the first person that's ever known about my long-time partner, and it's like this huge weight lifted that i can talk about it...

I got to sleep with both of them at the same time. I got to try all the things I've always wanted to try.... and.... i just felt so overwhelmed with love and violent sex all at once :)

Congratulations!

I've only had a few threesomes, so they're really new to me, and only very, very recently with two guys. That by itself was really amazing.... but what made it special was WHO it was. My boyfriend is incredible, and i absolutely adore him, and he does things to me i just don't have names for...

I have a guy in my life I've been sleeping with forever, and he's so important to me and I've never been able to even tell anyone about him until my boyfriend. He's the first person that's ever known about my long-time partner, and it's like this huge weight lifted that i can talk about it...

I got to sleep with both of them at the same time. I got to try all the things I've always wanted to try.... and.... i just felt so overwhelmed with love and violent sex all at once :)

I am happy for you...........

Sounds incredible :)

1. driving two hours to meet a transsexual friend and locking ourselves in her room for hours and hours exploring each other and pushing personal limits while her ex-husband milled about the rest of the house

2. providing some much needed release to a frustrated married mother in the back of her suv on the side of the road when she got frustrated that we couldnt find a hotel : )

3. teasing a young woman, freshly intoxicated from fifty shades of grey, until she came to my home terrified, but begging me to dominate her

4. indulging an experienced submissive woman's intense desire to be fisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back