Double Blind time again!

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
I am asking for poems about buildings, sounds a bit dry but could be interesting anything from barns to whore houses! Looking at them, what they are for, what happened there? Even being them, what has your building seen? Murder? Romance? Plotting? Is it evil or just a plain much loved family home, somewhere you long to return to?
If you're unfamiliar with this sort of Challenge this is what you do.
Send me your poem via my Inbox, starting from now until November 22nd. After that I will start posting the poems anonymously in another thread and your fellow poets will comment on each poem and guess who wrote what. I will give you a list of who has actually taken part and after a few days I will then reveal which author goes with which poem.
Any questions ask in here and any revisions to your poems send to me. If you get behind on your writing I will accept poems after 22nd November as long as you warn me it's on it's way and before I put up a list of participating poets.
You do not have to send a poem to participate in the comments and guessing.
Old poems (or revisions of) are acceptable as long as they fit the subject.

Are you not doing the posting of revisions at the end of the challenge this time?

I never did before but if that's what people want I will. I'll have to go to your last challenge to see how.

The first one, when GM started it, he had us post the revisions ourselves at the end, which served as the reveal, I think. After that, Mer and I have posted them for the challenges we hosted. Either way or not at all is fine, of course. I was just clarifying. :)

The first one, when GM started it, he had us post the revisions ourselves at the end, which served as the reveal, I think. After that, Mer and I have posted them for the challenges we hosted. Either way or not at all is fine, of course. I was just clarifying. :)

Sorry I was slow getting back to you but I have Bronchitis, wouldn't go to the Doctor until my Husband literally dragged me there! At least now I have Antibiotics!

Sorry I was slow getting back to you but I have Bronchitis, wouldn't go to the Doctor until my Husband literally dragged me there! At least now I have Antibiotics!

Good for him! Hope you're feeling better very soon. Bronchitis can seem to go on and on. Nasty stuff.

Best wishes for full recovery

I suffer from Granulated Bronchitis : it's genetic my father had i before me . As Lyrically has said ' nasty stuff'. Comes and goes but never permanently .
Get well soon Annie !
---Ash9

Good for him! Hope you're feeling better very soon. Bronchitis can seem to go on and on. Nasty stuff.

Now my husband's had to call the an ambulance today when I had a Diabetic Hyper! Never having had one before I thought I was having a heart attack, but never fear as you can see I'm still here with you!

Now my husband's had to call the an ambulance today when I had a Diabetic Hyper! Never having had one before I thought I was having a heart attack, but never fear as you can see I'm still here with you!

Keep well, Annie!!! Glad the husband's on the job and taking it seriously

(meanwhile, I'm slinking around looking for inspiration under the rocks and flagstones)

Well, things sure have been eventful for you, haven't they? Glad you're still here and hope you're doing well today. :)

Keep well, Annie!!! Glad the husband's on the job and taking it seriously

(meanwhile, I'm slinking around looking for inspiration under the rocks and flagstones)

Well, things sure have been eventful for you, haven't they? Glad you're still here and hope you're doing well today. :)

Think all my Karmas are coming back to bite me in the backside, I just got myself locked out of the Forum to add to my worries! :eek:

What I'll do is post the entries on November 23rd and open it up for guesses and critiques, then give the authors a few days to either resubmit their poems or tell me they don't want to change them, Then they'll go up again with names attached. Is that OK?

What I'll do is post the entries on November 23rd and open it up for guesses and critiques, then give the authors a few days to either resubmit their poems or tell me they don't want to change them, Then they'll go up again with names attached. Is that OK?

That will give me plenty of time to savage each one.

And catch Lyricalli before she hits the floor.

Poems are up! Get guessing and critiquing! :)
If I've missed you out come and yell at me (by PM)........ debating with myself whether to give you a list of Authors, I suppose I'll have to!

Back