Fucking the sister in law

Nylonlover2266

Experienced
I have a hot looking sister in law. I'm sure alot of others do too. I've always wanted to get a piece if her. She's blond, 5'6", 36c tits. She's a hairdresser at a upscale salon. Being she works there she dresses the part, always wearing nylons, stockings or pantyhose. Of course she wears some of the best looking high heels too. Just being around her I get really horny.
I've been at her house before to help with odd chores and have found her dirty panties in the hamper. All I could find were thongs. They smelled wonderful. I took a pair home with me.
One time she had me putting shelves up in her room and she had left for a few so I looked around and found her panty drawer. Lots of wonderful looking panties and under them all I found her viberator. Next drawer down was her nylon drawer. I thought I was in heaven. She had lots if different colors and styles. I took a stocking home with me and I wrap it around my cock to wack too. Does anyone else share in this samething with their sister in law?

My ex-wifes sister was this hot little red head with huge tits and I wanted to fuck her so bad. I would use her shampoo as lube whenever we visited and jack off with it in the shower because it smelled like her. I still google her every now and again to see if I can find pics of her.

That's cool that you did that. Sil are so hot. I remember one time she brought over her kids for my wife to watch one day. She was off to college and had to dress for a business interview. Well she sat in our couch for a few and wow did she look hot. White tight blouse, tan short skirt with tan pantyhose and tan heels. She sat on the couch and opened her legs just enough for me to see her purple panties pushed against the gusset if het pantyhose. The gusset was sheer. I think she knew I was looking. After she left I took my wife in the bedroom and had the best sex with her!!!

My current wife doesn't have any sisters but has an assload of cousins. There are several I would love to fuck. Facebook provides an ample supply of jacking material for the fantasy too.

I have a hot looking sister in law. I'm sure alot of others do too. I've always wanted to get a piece if her. She's blond, 5'6", 36c tits. She's a hairdresser at a upscale salon. Being she works there she dresses the part, always wearing nylons, stockings or pantyhose. Of course she wears some of the best looking high heels too. Just being around her I get really horny.
I've been at her house before to help with odd chores and have found her dirty panties in the hamper. All I could find were thongs. They smelled wonderful. I took a pair home with me.
One time she had me putting shelves up in her room and she had left for a few so I looked around and found her panty drawer. Lots of wonderful looking panties and under them all I found her viberator. Next drawer down was her nylon drawer. I thought I was in heaven. She had lots if different colors and styles. I took a stocking home with me and I wrap it around my cock to wack too. Does anyone else share in this samething with their sister in law

It's amazing that she doesn't realize that her nylons and panties are going missing. Each time you post you claim you've gone to her home (for another job/task) and that she leaves you there alone, and you steal another piece of clothing.

So, does she keep her nylons/stockings in the drawer under the panties/bra drawer or under the bed? Is her vibrator mixed in with her panties or wrapped up inside her nylon? If she only wears thongs, how does she have boy shorts and crotchless ones as well?

:confused:

It's amazing that she doesn't realize that her nylons and panties are going missing. Each time you post you claim you've gone to her home (for another job/task) and that she leaves you there alone, and you steal another piece of clothing.

So, does she keep her nylons/stockings in the drawer under the panties/bra drawer or under the bed? Is her vibrator mixed in with her panties or wrapped up inside her nylon? If she only wears thongs, how does she have boy shorts and crotchless ones as well?

:D:D:D

I'm sure she did notice that they were comming up missing but, if she did I never heard anything about it. Her loss my gain... She did have a few different types of panties. What i meant was that she had tons of thongs. No boy shorts as I could tell. Now her toy was wrapped in a pair of panties under the rest of them.

Hot, but...

Absolutely the worst idea ever conveived.

The only reason any sane man should engage in this behavior is if he wanted a divorce and this was the only way to truly piss off his wife enough to leave.

One time she had me putting shelves up in her room and she had left for a few so I looked around and found her panty drawer. Lots of wonderful looking panties and under them all I found her viberator. Next drawer down was her nylon drawer. I thought I was in heaven. She had lots if different colors and styles. I took a stocking home with me and I wrap it around my cock to wack too. Does anyone else share in this samething with their sister in law?

Hmm I had a dildo go missing a couple years ago, I could never figure out what happened to it as I had left it in my dresser drawer. Now I am starting to wonder who might have been going thru them

Gotta luv any chick that tells it like she sees it. You are a gal after my own heart. ;)

Hmm I had a dildo go missing a couple years ago, I could never figure out what happened to it as I had left it in my dresser drawer. Now I am starting to wonder who might have been going thru them

It makes you wonder, huh?

Gotta luv any chick that tells it like she sees it. You are a gal after my own heart. ;)

Thanks. :)

I can't stand stupid. Do people really forget that their old posts are still on Lit? Do they think it's "hard" to find them? Do they think others won't go look?

(P.S. I look everytime that "senior" pedophile Incest Mommy comes back to fetish. She tells the personals a whole different story!)

My wife has a hot sister who is also married. When we get together, we regularly play strip poker. We have never had a 'swingers' type swap, but have sat next to each other on the couch as we fucked our spouses. Great turn on!

My wife and her sister have posed for my brother in law and me with a strap on in lesbian positions (required a lot of alcohol). It was the most beautiful thing ever. They let us snap a bunch of pictures for memories, so I got proof!

My wife has a hot sister who is also married. When we get together, we regularly play strip poker. We have never had a 'swingers' type swap, but have sat next to each other on the couch as we fucked our spouses. Great turn on!

My wife and her sister have posed for my brother in law and me with a strap on in lesbian positions (required a lot of alcohol). It was the most beautiful thing ever. They let us snap a bunch of pictures for memories, so I got proof!

That's pretty damn hot. Definitely a sight Id want to see.

sister-in-law

My sister-in-law is not particularly hot but I have always wanted to fuck her to see how much alike sisters are.

You mean-- fucking with the sister in law's panties.

This is what real fetish looks like, folks-- someone who is so fixated on their personal preference that they can't remember those legs and feet are attached to real human beings.

Man, I hope she catches you some time. Rummaging around in other people's possessions is slimy.

You mean-- fucking with the sister in law's panties.

This is what real fetish looks like, folks-- someone who is so fixated on their personal preference that they can't remember those legs and feet are attached to real human beings.

Stella, you are 100% correct, of course. But the forum is "Fetish & Sexuality," not merely "Fetish." So there is leeway for discussions to be broader than just fetish-related themes. I spent some time studying the definition of fetish and fetishism for a while and wondering how some of these discussions fit before I opened my eyes and read the complete title, as well as the sticky at the top of the page.

In this case, the panty obsession fits the fetish qualification, and the SIL herself is covered by the very broad catch-all, sexuality.

Which leads to my next point. My wife has three sisters, two of whom are smoking hot. Many years ago the hottest one stayed with us. One night we were making love when a thunderstorm rolled in. We were interrupted by a pounding on the door. My wife put on a robe and went to check. The sister was frightened by the storm, and wanted to sleep with us. I said no, but my wife immediately said yes. Well, in no time both women were asleep, but I was laying in bed with a still wet and unrequited erection. I snuggled up to my wife, who responded by grinding her ass against my dick. We were still newlyweds at the time, and fucking every morning and night. I slipped it into her. She awoke, but did not protest. We fucked silently for the next thirty minutes, barely moving our bodies in the slowest, most excruciatingly long fuck of our lives. It took maximum body control to avoid shaking the bed while still accomplishing our objective. When I finally climaxed it was the most explosive ejaculation in history. SIL never woke up; or if she did, she never acknowledged it.

She has always flirted with me, and over the years we have had numerous instances of conduct bordering on crossing the line--especially when she has been drinking. The line remains intact, however.

Stella, you are 100% correct, of course. But the forum is "Fetish & Sexuality," not merely "Fetish." So there is leeway for discussions to be broader than just fetish-related themes. I spent some time studying the definition of fetish and fetishism for a while and wondering how some of these discussions fit before I opened my eyes and read the complete title, as well as the sticky at the top of the page.

In this case, the panty obsession fits the fetish qualification, and the SIL herself is covered by the very broad catch-all, sexuality.

Which leads to my next point. My wife has three sisters, two of whom are smoking hot. Many years ago the hottest one stayed with us. One night we were making love when a thunderstorm rolled in. We were interrupted by a pounding on the door. My wife put on a robe and went to check. The sister was frightened by the storm, and wanted to sleep with us. I said no, but my wife immediately said yes. Well, in no time both women were asleep, but I was laying in bed with a still wet and unrequited erection. I snuggled up to my wife, who responded by grinding her ass against my dick. We were still newlyweds at the time, and fucking every morning and night. I slipped it into her. She awoke, but did not protest. We fucked silently for the next thirty minutes, barely moving our bodies in the slowest, most excruciatingly long fuck of our lives. It took maximum body control to avoid shaking the bed while still accomplishing our objective. When I finally climaxed it was the most explosive ejaculation in history. SIL never woke up; or if she did, she never acknowledged it.

She has always flirted with me, and over the years we have had numerous instances of conduct bordering on crossing the line--especially when she has been drinking. The line remains intact, however.

That ^^^^ is hot as FUCK! Mind if I borrow that? It would fit nicely into the next chapter of my story 'The Lingerie Incident' :D

Ah yeah, sofla :)

A lot of people misunderstand what the word "fetish" means. OP really has one.

This is, of course, a safe place to talk about fetishes, and of course we will. Safe however, doesn't mean giving people permission to indulge in bad behavior in pursuit of their desires.

my husband's sister is very good looking and we have fooled around a couple times. Once in front of him and once when it was just us.

That ^^^^ is hot as FUCK! Mind if I borrow that? It would fit nicely into the next chapter of my story 'The Lingerie Incident' :D

Go ahead. I used it in one of my earliest stories, but I didn't like it and buried it. That story will stay hidden in my archives.

An ex-spouse and I were sleeping on a hide-a-bed sofa and my Sister-In-Law was on a cot at the foot of our bed. I had to leave very early one AM and quietly got dressed. I leaned over my ex, kissed and hugged her goodbye. She responded but never really woke up. Then on impulse, I leaned over and kissed her sister goodbye too.

My arms were on either side of the cot keeping things balanced, so I couldn't move too quick. SIL reached up her arms around me and kissed back, fully awake. We both got really hot really quick, and I ended up laying in her arms with a hand in her panties. She was wet, wet, wet. Shortly she was struggling to keep her orgasm from waking up her sister.

When SIL finished, she told me to get going before I was late for my appointment, and then added something I didn't quite catch about a shower. Ex was still asleep, and I left thinking that SIL was going to get up and start her day with a shower.

I told my ex about her horny sister, and joked that if I hadn't been rushed, I'd giver her a good fucking. Ex replied that she would have been pissed if I did that while she was asleep, but if she were awake, she would have enjoyed watching us.

At the airport, SIL asked me why I chickened out. She said she'd made it a point to shower when I was around, and why hadn't I taken up her invite to join her in the bath and finish what we'd started?

I was flabbergasted, finally realizing what she really said (as I left a couple of mornings previous) was about us fucking in the shower. A true head smack moment, followed by lots of regret for what I inadvertently passed up.

Of course, the possibility of a 3-way with my sister in law, or at least sex with a cooperative ex watching, still drives my fantasies!

An ex-spouse and I were sleeping on a hide-a-bed sofa and my Sister-In-Law was on a cot at the foot of our bed. I had to leave very early one AM and quietly got dressed. I leaned over my ex, kissed and hugged her goodbye. She responded but never really woke up. Then on impulse, I leaned over and kissed her sister goodbye too.

My arms were on either side of the cot keeping things balanced, so I couldn't move too quick. SIL reached up her arms around me and kissed back, fully awake. We both got really hot really quick, and I ended up laying in her arms with a hand in her panties. She was wet, wet, wet. Shortly she was struggling to keep her orgasm from waking up her sister.

When SIL finished, she told me to get going before I was late for my appointment, and then added something I didn't quite catch about a shower. Ex was still asleep, and I left thinking that SIL was going to get up and start her day with a shower.

I told my ex about her horny sister, and joked that if I hadn't been rushed, I'd giver her a good fucking. Ex replied that she would have been pissed if I did that while she was asleep, but if she were awake, she would have enjoyed watching us.

At the airport, SIL asked me why I chickened out. She said she'd made it a point to shower when I was around, and why hadn't I taken up her invite to join her in the bath and finish what we'd started?

I was flabbergasted, finally realizing what she really said (as I left a couple of mornings previous) was about us fucking in the shower. A true head smack moment, followed by lots of regret for what I inadvertently passed up.

Of course, the possibility of a 3-way with my sister in law, or at least sex with a cooperative ex watching, still drives my fantasies!

I like this.

Well, I guess what comes to mind first, is that you are sort of a sick mo-fo....

And secondly that stealing is apparently OK by you.

I think many have an excitement for a sister-in-law at some time or another. For me, it seemed to be when I had lots to drink and she as well. The level of attraction seems to go up with alcohol...

But, man, you are married. Restrain yourself. And put the panties back....

Back