What Are You Listening To Now? 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see the heaters up and glowing !

BBC Proms 2010 - Bach Day 1 - Toccata and fugue in d minor bwv 565

Sweet - Fox On The Run

Okay, I had to listen.

Sweet - Fox on the Run - OMG the hair!!!!! HP, was this you back then????

Sweet - Ballroom Blitz - I think I like this one better that Fox on the Run. Girl in the corner, that was me.... :D

Although I like this video for Ballroom Blitz better

Sweet - Teenage Rampage

Sweet - Hellraiser

Which led to me Slade and "Cum on Feel The Noize"

Although I like Oasis's cover of it better

And Quiet Riot's version is better yet (the video is, anyhow)

And then Def Leppard (and Taylor Swift) - Pour Some Sugar On Me and "When Love and Hate Collide"

And Avril Lavigne - Knocking on Heaven's Door

Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi - this was my childhood. Loved her back then. Some of my favorite music. And thinking about it, this was probably in the back of my mind when I was writing "Screw Your Roses"

Avril Lavigne - Complicated - and Yui - Tokyo

Last edited:
Okay, I had to listen.

Sweet - Fox on the Run - OMG the hair!!!!! HP, was this you back then????

Sweet - Ballroom Blitz - I think I like this one better that Fox on the Run. Girl in the corner, that was me.... :D

Although I like this video for Ballroom Blitz better

Sweet - Teenage Rampage

Sweet - Hellraiser

Which led to me Slade and "Cum on Feel The Noize"

Picture it Chloe, blond blue-eyed boys down the local pool hall, this music on the jukebox (do NOT forget Suzi Q), twenty cents a game on a half-sized table (reserve the table with a coin on the corner), treadlies on the pavement and the swimming pool five block's down - that's where the girls were on Saturday afternoon, splayed out in the sun, their skin golden brown.

Double features for sixty cents on a Friday night, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, doubled up with MASH once a year every year; 1500 kids rolling jaffas down the aisle, choc-topped ice-creams, an egg thrown at the screen. The lucky ones in the back row, a hand on her tit, a finger inside her panties (high waist jeans, the buttons undone) and dad picks her up, outside at eleven, don't be late.

Too bad you missed it, but the music's still the same.

Picture it Chloe, blond blue-eyed boys down the local pool hall, this music on the jukebox (do NOT forget Suzi Q), twenty cents a game on a half-sized table (reserve the table with a coin on the corner), treadlies on the pavement and the swimming pool five block's down - that's where the girls were on Saturday afternoon, splayed out in the sun, their skin golden brown.

Double features for sixty cents on a Friday night, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, doubled up with MASH once a year every year; 1500 kids rolling jaffas down the aisle, choc-topped ice-creams, an egg thrown at the screen. The lucky ones in the back row, a hand on her tit, a finger inside her panties (high waist jeans, the buttons undone) and dad picks her up, outside at eleven, don't be late.

Too bad you missed it, but the music's still the same.

This MASH?, I've always meant to sit down and watch that one. And it's raining....

Some things don't change. My Dad was the guy wearing the "guns don't kill people, father's of teenage girls kill people" tee when my dates turned up, and when Dad was home my dates were at home on the basement watching movies .... my Mom was a bit more lenient. But my granddads - they scared everyone. I'm still surprised I had a social life and the guys were courageous enough to come round LOL. But I guess my granddads figured I could kill anyone that annoyed me and there was that old backhoe .... (they said it was for the bodies....)

i've been on a bessie smith kick for the last week. still the world's greatest blues singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back