GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty

I believe Misty has passed from this world, she sounded pretty bad, she asked me to say good bye for her to you all. She died from lung cancer. For me she was a warm person, as if we had known each other for ever. I spent a few weekends with her, she spoiled me rotten always sent me home with a bottle of Crown Royal. I miss her already.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I believe Misty has passed from this world, she sounded pretty bad, she asked me to say good bye for her to you all. She died from lung cancer. For me she was a warm person, as if we had known each other for ever. I spent a few weekends with her, she spoiled me rotten always sent me home with a bottle of Crown Royal. I miss her already:heart::heart::heart:

Gi, Iam so sorry that is such sad news :rose:

I only ever got to correspond with her on here, but found she was always warm, witty and kind.

I will light a candle tonight in her memory.

*hugs* and love to you, I hope your ok:heart::kiss::heart:

Was so excited when first I saw your name on top of the thread, now I am just feeling sad.

R.I.P. Misty, a true lady:rose::rose::rose:

Just releasesd myself to the wonders of cross dressing x

I feel so liberated even if IU have to throw all of this uynderwear away before I go home tomorrow.

I feel so very sexy x

Oh dear. Why worried? :(

My little darling has her third consecutive cold already this season (she has chronic lung disease)...if her inhalers and nebulizer don't start picking up some of this slack she'll have to go on steroids. She was hospitalized last Christmas with RSV. This time of year is sleepless for both of us.

I believe Misty has passed from this world, she sounded pretty bad, she asked me to say good bye for her to you all. She died from lung cancer. For me she was a warm person, as if we had known each other for ever. I spent a few weekends with her, she spoiled me rotten always sent me home with a bottle of Crown Royal. I miss her already.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

No words. Only love and light. :heart:

Oh hell. :( I kept thinking I was overdue to e-mail her. Now it's just over-late. She was an incredibly unique, talented, intelligent woman. I'll miss hearing about her sky diving.

-dizzylia :rose: :rose: :rose:

My little darling has her third consecutive cold already this season (she has chronic lung disease)...if her inhalers and nebulizer don't start picking up some of this slack she'll have to go on steroids. She was hospitalized last Christmas with RSV. This time of year is sleepless for both of us.

*winces* I'm so sorry to hear it. Here is much hoping and sympathy. :rose:

-diz

No words. Only love and light. :heart:

I am sorry about your little one Trini much love and warmth to you all.:rose:

Gi, Iam so sorry that is such sad news :rose:

I only ever got to correspond with her on here, but found she was always warm, witty and kind.

I will light a candle tonight in her memory.

*hugs* and love to you, I hope your ok:heart::kiss::heart:

Was so excited when first I saw your name on top of the thread, now I am just feeling sad.

R.I.P. Misty, a true lady:rose::rose::rose:

Sorry dear I am glad to see you here Naughty. Life has kept me busy warm hugs and much light to you dear. :heart::rose: I miss the vibrancy of this thread the warm friends I have found here.

Mood: Good :)

Music: Depeche Mode Shake the Disease (Edit the Shake)

Hi all, I have great news :) the new Social democratic lead government is aiming that all members of the Danish Peoples Church (the state owned church) can get married no matter what sexuality they have :D

http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Temaer/2011/Valg/2011/10/03/173304.htm

Homoseksuelle får ja til kirkebryllup = gays get a yes to a church wedding :D

and that is a part of the "foundation" for this government. Now again Denmark is pioneer country, instead of prohibition country, like the former Bush Jr. arse kissing government that we had. Fuck yeah, it is about damn time !

Last edited:
Mood: Better...now that I sent inquiries to seven intentional housing communities. I keep telling myself something's got to give...
Music: Robyn Carlsson - Show Me Love
Wearing: A long sleeved orange Halloween shirt that says FREAK across the front.

Love and light to everyone out there

:rose:

Fuck.

I'm sorry hon.

This is stressful. Second night in a row Jax has been awake more than she's been asleep.

38 breaths per minute is average....for an average sick child.

No albuterol inhaler with me. Like a dumb ass. Taking her to the hospital when it gets a little lighter out.

Hi Gi.

I've missed you.

I'm really sorry about your mate.

Fuck.

I'm sorry hon.

it was on G´s facebook status the 13. of September. And I was shocked, cause I still remember the wonderful experience of meeting misty.

And talking to her face to face via Skype.

Last edited:
Good evening sexy vibers:rose:

Well I may fall asleep typing this I am just so exhausted, The burlesque revue has been a hit but is really hard work, have lost 20lb in last month, which I need to go but not that quickly, hoping to spend most of next 18 hours asleep:kiss:

Hope evryone is happy and horny:kiss:

mood: tired, very tired
music: just the sound of the owls hunting n the orchard
wearing: Burgundy satin nightie

Sorry dear I am glad to see you here Naughty. Life has kept me busy warm hugs and much light to you dear. :heart::rose: I miss the vibrancy of this thread the warm friends I have found here.

Gi *HUGS* I have really missed you:kiss:
How are the orchids doing?
Hows the guitar playing?
Sorry gonna stop questioning you lol:rose:
When I have had sleeep glorious sleep I will message you with news :)

Trinique Fire, *HUGS* hunny, a sick child is the most worrying thing in the world, I am sure they only do it to give us heartfailure:rose: Hope they recover fast and you both get some sleep

Evening Vibers:kiss:

I have had the most lazy and restfull weekend in months its been fabulous.

Loads of sleep and pampering, just playing with new makeup ideas and lounging in satin with a few bottles of wine.
I feel so relaxed and grounded its wonderful:rose:

Music: Katy Perry
mood: happy and relaxed big time
wearing: red satin thigh slit nightie

Gi *HUGS* I have really missed you:kiss:
How are the orchids doing?
Hows the guitar playing?
Sorry gonna stop questioning you lol:rose:
When I have had sleeep glorious sleep I will message you with news :)

Orchids are thriving better than ever before, my care is more consistent. More variety than I used to have.

Oncidiumallianceunknown.jpg

My guitar playing is improving dramatically with the time spent practicing. I have strangers approach me telling me how beautiful my original music is. Needs more work but I am getting there.

Trinique Fire, *HUGS* hunny, a sick child is the most worrying thing in the world, I am sure they only do it to give us heartfailure:rose: Hope they recover fast and you both get some sleep
Yes TRinique blessings to the both of you.:kiss::heart::rose:

Hi Gi.

I've missed you.

I'm really sorry about your mate.

Hello beautiful, I miss you too.:kiss::rose: Staying out of trouble? ;) Misty and I had a connection but the fact I was not a genetic girl kept us apart in a way. But I loved her, she was great support in the bad times and had a warm genuine heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back