Incest Mother-Son Story

ms511977

Loves Spam
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
45
I am looking to read Incest stories(basicaly Mom/Son). But I am tired of the same old stories. If any of you out there have had good stories wit incestual relationship(Mom-Son), tell me about it, be as descriptive as posiable. Thanks in advance.
 
Perhaps you should tell us more about what you have in mind.

And I have to agree, I get tired of the same old story line. Seems like it is always the mom that has to be the seducer, and the only thing the author can imagine is the worn-out "mom catches me" stuff.
 
id love to see a story of the son catching mom... drinking from a filld condom she had gotten from his bedroom... something like that :cool:
 
Something different on the pictures section: audio by How May I Please U right on her thread!! Mother son- forced!!
Just a thought
Bob
 
Devious Mom

"Devious Mom" has a new approach which is in the "story ideas".

Mom lies to the doctor about her purpose of her visit to get her son involved. She can get his relaxed help to stretch her ass (medial problem of course).

She really wants to play with him as she gets her ass ready. She gradually gets him anxious to get his huge tool in her ass.
 
Mommy/son audio

Hi all, I want to do a mom/son audio, as the slightly submissive mother who begs her son to fuck her...but this isn't an area I am used to, so I need some ideas. Maybe if you could listen to some of my stories and lend me some ideas that might be helpful in putting together a story??

Hugs,
Josie

(josieslut)
 
How about the son is snooping around on his mother's computer and sees she has joined a dating site. He creates a profile and starts seducing her online, he manipulates her and has cyber sex with her. He finds she is submissive and open to ideas, he has her sending him pictures and hatches a plan to have sex with her. He shows the pictures to another man and convinces him to meet her at a hotel. He strips her and begins having sex with her, then he blindfolds her and the son takes his place.
 
You know I actually like that story idea. Might be a bit involved but it's a good story idea of the seducing mom on line.
 
Son

Hi all, I want to do a mom/son audio, as the slightly submissive mother who begs her son to fuck her...but this isn't an area I am used to, so I need some ideas. Maybe if you could listen to some of my stories and lend me some ideas that might be helpful in putting together a story??

Hugs,
Josie

(josieslut)

I could be your son.....after all in one of your daddy stories it wasn't hard for me to find myself in that role....

So Seduce Me Mommy, I know your a whore anyhow
 
How about the son is snooping around on his mother's computer and sees she has joined a dating site. He creates a profile and starts seducing her online, he manipulates her and has cyber sex with her. He finds she is submissive and open to ideas, he has her sending him pictures and hatches a plan to have sex with her. He shows the pictures to another man and convinces him to meet her at a hotel. He strips her and begins having sex with her, then he blindfolds her and the son takes his place.

mmmmm i really like this idea... the wheels are turning! LOL

smiles and waves to Bob - glad you liked the story baby
 
I like Mom teaching son about his body, how it works, what masturbation means, how to do it....
 
A fairly naive young man is rejected by a woman he loves. He confides in his mother about it. She consoles him. She begins by telling him about women, and ends by showing him.

If the story is well written I might enjoy reading it, but I would not write about sexual intercourse within a nuclear family.
 
Back
Top