OMG! There's a bug in her pussy!

This is probably what we call the creepy-crawly fetish.

I've never actually seen a snail in a vagina before, so thanks for that, I guess.

I'm not sure why I expected you to be lying, and went ahead and clicked on it anyway. I'm just going to go scrub myself now.

Yeah, I saw that movie.

alien_xl_05--film-A.jpg

That looks more like a snail to me. And thanks a lot for the sudden wave of nausea I am feeling now.

I expected to see a toy of some sort, but the real thing. (I can't believe someone quoted the pic.)

How much money would you have to pay a woman to put a slimy slug in her pussy?

How much money would you have to pay a woman to put a slimy slug in her pussy?

Maybe it was an accidental insertion. Maybe she was having sex outside on the forest ground and a slug crawled right inside of her and maybe her partner was sitting next to her with a camera. And maybe she should just count her blessings that it wasn't a dangerous spider or snake like a brown recluse or cobra.

Maybe it was an accidental insertion. Maybe she was having sex outside on the forest ground and a slug crawled right inside of her and maybe her partner was sitting next to her with a camera. And maybe she should just count her blessings that it wasn't a dangerous spider or snake like a brown recluse or cobra.

Or maybe it was an alien from outer space that planted a seed in her and this is the offspring.

Back