The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilts her head back and laughs

This is very true lol. Good old concepts that came at just the wrong time in either your life or mine.

Apparently so :-( I could be ready if you're looking to add more to your plate. Could revisit old ideas or come up with something new.

Apparently so :-( I could be ready if you're looking to add more to your plate. Could revisit old ideas or come up with something new.

For you, I would gladly take on just one more...

*nods*

However, I am not the idea woman that YOU are...

10,104 deviations added by those I watch on deviantART since I last visited. I must either a) trim down my watch list or b) visit deviantART more often.

Because you know if you sleep you will dream of me...and sometimes that is just too beautiful for the mind to handle. ;)

*grins wickedly*

truth...by the way I left you a pretty a few pages back on the This is for...thread.

*nods*

You should go and find it.

*nods more*

*grins wickedly*

truth...by the way I left you a pretty a few pages back on the This is for...thread.

*nods*

You should go and find it.

*nods more*

Oooh! I shall go look. I don't visit that thread unless I am told. And come to think of it, I rarely do what I am told. Today, I will make an exception. :rose:

LT ~ I....am more than a little tipsy...but very happy...

LT ~ Typing is harder than I remember. :D

Oooh! I shall go look. I don't visit that thread unless I am told. And come to think of it, I rarely do what I am told. Today, I will make an exception. :rose:

*claps hands*

LT ~ I....am more than a little tipsy...but very happy...

LT ~ Typing is harder than I remember. :D

*wonders if taking advantage of the Witchy would be improper while she is in such a state*

I stolez it and put it in my cavern! Tanx!

No, it would not be improper. I will be joining her in drunkenness this evening and I expect to be taken advantage of!

WOOT!! You are welcome!!

*whispers*

yes but maybe it would be improper to Witchy...

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back